• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Thankyou xxxx I don't normally implant early with all the other losses I got a line after 10 dpo but this time as with Brooklyn I had shadows at 6dpo, thats why I got my hopes up as it was so early like with him but it wasn't to be xx

Hi everyone , just poping on to update . Our second miricle arrived safe n sound in dramatic fashion on Sunday the 13th of march . Anna Bowe all 6lb 7 oz of her . She is beautiful . I arrived at hospital having had " niggles" all day at 8.15pm ... Mmmm they weren't niggles .. I was fully dialated ... Started to push in the reception and she arrived at 8.53 ! No time for pain relief ... Not bad for 43 ;)

Here she is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7
Regina, she is beautiful.

Congratulations.

I had just popped on here to see if we were in labour watch and you beat me to it.

Once again, congratulation you all.

Hey Ladies!

Long time no talk! I have been out of contact, but haven't stopped thinking of you all in hopes that things were going well for all of you! Reid turned 1 on January 30th! Time Flies so quickly! We had a huge 1st birthday bash and he is so amazing. We just had his 1 year old photo shoot this week and I will try to post some pics when they come in. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Love to you all and all of your Rainbows...and Rainbows around the Bend. ;)

Jenn

That's awesome, Regina! Congrats!

AFM - Sorry for my absence. I was having neck surgery. I'm Feeling better now and the anasthesia halted my O. So now that I'm off narcotics I'm about to O. The timing couldn't be better!

She is gorgeous Left, huge congratulations!

Good luck TTC.

Sorry I've been awol again. Trying to concentrate on other things, it's just not happening for me and I'm losing hope... chin up me!

Hope everyone else is doing good x

I guess I was out from go last month because of the neck surgery. I'm trying to stay optimistic for this month, but it is certainly hard after my 9 week mmc a few months ago.

On a more positive note,my dd got married last Friday night. It was such a moving experience. I only hope my childless dh can experience it one day.

TTC - sending lots of baby dust your way.

Becks - chart's looking good this month

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry if this sounds cheesy, but I believe in women's intuition, and I'm never optimistic about my chances. Don't get me wrong, I POAS a LOT in the TWW, but I've been let down for 2 years this month. Well, I'm jazzed about this month. I'm just so darned optimistic. I'm taking all my supplements, and today I have a TON of egg white CM. AND my OPKs are darkening up. I think tomorrow will be the big day (pos OPK)!

Hi its been forever since I posted here . Was in the car today driving when ye all poped into my head . How is everyone doing ? Would love to hear an update from you all . Anna is almost 3 months old !! I know it flew by !! Just about settling into a routine with 2 . Its busy !!

Still nothing for me. I'm still TTC with DH. I'm taking a ton of supps, but so far - nothing. I wish I could afford medical intervention. I just can't.

Hi all, I am very happy to say I got my BFP on Monday, I am 5weeks today :happydance: Still feeling nervous! I have an early scan booked for 20th June when I should be 7 weeks. Send me some sticky dust ladies.

Hope you are all ok x x

Hi all, I am very happy to say I got my BFP on Monday, I am 5weeks today :happydance: Still feeling nervous! I have an early scan booked for 20th June when I should be 7 weeks. Send me some sticky dust ladies.

Hope you are all ok x x

Woohoo!

Arm - I've been on a weekend conference with some girlfriends and I'm returning to dh this evening. I got a pos OPK this morning. Great timing!

I started taking Maca and COQ10 in early April so think that may well have given me the extra help I needed :thumbup:

I'm taking coq10 (Ubiquinol), DHEA, Maca, and a bunch of vitamins. I hope they have helped. I got my pos OPK this morning, and I've been having O pains for 24 hours. I have only had them recently when I take clomid or injections. So, here's to hoping for a big, healthy egg for fertilization and implantation!

Wishing you lots of luck TTC... now go let your DH take advantage of your impending O!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"