TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Negative hpt tonight! So excited. The clock has been reset.

Negative hpt tonight! So excited. The clock has been reset.

That's great to hear :thumbup:

I'm a little behind you ladies TTC and Oasis this month, but not much. I am CD11 today (Thurs).

I went to the docs yesterday to ask if I could get a scan / checked out due to having passed tissue 1st Nov and having too much pp throughout cycle since then, plus pink coloured spotting at end of last 2 AFs. She was resistant. Took my temp and it is raised (37.8). She said likely to have an infection or something and said she would either just put me straight on antibiotics or do a swab.

I said I wanted testing because if I have an infection it will be my 3rd one since the last MC and I was concerned I still had retained tissue that was causing the infections. She said that was unlikely because I wasn't currently bleeding, and I had had AFs since MC so anything would have come away by now. I argued that those things applied before tissue came down on 1st Nov. Anyway, upshot is I'm back in tomorrow morning for swabs and she will ring our EPU today to ask them about scanning me.

I left feeling that she doesn't think scan is necessary, but let's hope EPU see it differently.

Dilemma now though - I'm fast approaching O and haven't BD'd yet, and OH has put me on a promise for tonight :winkwink: Just not sure if I should BD night before swab (swab is mid afternoon). What do you ladies think? Should I even be TTC or should I leave this month in case there is still an infection or retained tissue? Ugh, decisions!! :wacko: Sorry for long post ladies!!

Sorry to hear you're in such limbo, I'm not sure what the procedure is for bd and infections, if you had one that is, and would the semen mess up the swab? I really dont know love you must do what you think is best. It doesn't sound like she thinks you need scanning but you obviously do, after my blighted ovum at 11 weeks I had a piece of retained tissue, it caused weeks of positive hpts and delayed AF but no bleeding at all. Best of luck xxx

Thanks hun. If it hadn't been for passing the tissue on 1st November, I wouldn't believe it possible for me to have retained tissue now either. At that point though I had had 4 previous AFs and no other bleeding except AF spotting.

In the end, I could feel I was Oing early evening and hadn't BD'd in the fertile window so found it too hard to say no to BD. Hopefully enough time will have passed before swab for it to affect things.

Have you started symptom spotting? Do you have telltale signs when you are pregnant? x

Hope so its so hard to miss an opportunity isn't it we have to wait so long just for a few days chance! Im 7 dpo but other than a temp rise and slightly sore boobs no symptoms not even pmt so I think I'm out and I have no tests either so won't know if I have another cp unless AF is delayed which it always is with a cp. No spotting ATM either which I would usually have by now if not pregnant but I've been on b6 for two months now so could be that helping lengthen my lp! Xx

6 DPO (presumably - FF thinks I Od). I'm studying my chart like crazy praying for that temp jump tomorrow or Sunday. I know it's an unlikely month for me to get a BFP, but I'm holding on to the possibility.

I thought I was 7 but I'm 6 dpo too! Barely any symptoms feeling very out! Xx

Hi all,

Just checking in to see how everyone is?

Regina, are we close to being on labour watch?

That is crazy was just thinking about you all today and how long its been since I've heard from ye xxxx hope your all well :) I'm heading towards 36 weeks. Nearly time for labour watch !!! If I don't. Go myself I've a csection scheduled for my due date of the 15th of march so at least I see the end and know I won't go over :)

Hope everyone is well :) how are all the toddlers / babies ? Sean is 2 in 2 weeks !!! Where did that go ??? Big birthday party for him .. His lastasan only child !!

Regina, exciting times. Will be checking in regularly to see what's going in.

Have you a name yet?

The last 2 years have flown. Caitlin is nearly 2 1/2.

She started nursery in jan and does 2 full days, she loves it. It's also helping to bring her talking on and she's getting more words all the time

How's everyone else?

I'm going to start Sean in September . I think he will love it too :) its sis cry howquicklythey grow . Was thinking 2-3 days too :) he just loves other children and " playing " lol.... Me and daddy are so boring lol....

V v faint lines 6dpo pink positive at 7/8dpo (1am) not ICS twin pack strip tests from company called Freedom, 25miu, not expecting anything! Bottom test is the latest, best I can get with awful camera on here, no tests til town tomorrow love to all xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20160214_010628_hdr_kindlephoto-62840764.jpg
    IMG_20160214_010628_hdr_kindlephoto-62840764.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
Sorry to hear that Oasis :hugs: You must implant very early to get any kind of line at 6dpo.

No news from me. I'm 8dpo today but same symptoms as every other month so AF will come as sure as day follows night.

Looks like I got a temp spike this morning! :happydance: DHs SA is greatafter a 5 day hold but low after a 3 day hold. So, after years of trying, we figured out that we do better to obstacles. Until the time is just right to BD. So, I'm really excited we got the timing right. O-1 has gotten me preggers twice now. Third times a charm!

Looks like I got a temp spike this morning! :happydance: DHs SA is greatafter a 5 day hold but low after a 3 day hold. So, after years of trying, we figured out that we do better to obstacles. Until the time is just right to BD. So, I'm really excited we got the timing right. O-1 has gotten me preggers twice now. Third times a charm!

Ooh, I didn't realise it could make so much difference between 3 and 5 day hold. I knew EOD was recommended rather than every day to allow build up if count on low side but that's very interesting. Maybe my OH is similar - not tested but with both my boys we had pretty much had a month off and only BD once in fertile time so there was probably a bigger gap since previous BD than when we had been trying properly.

Good luck this cycle hun :thumbup:

AFM, our heating packed up yesterday so it took me ages to warm up in bed... yet I still woke up boiling hot at 3am. This happens every night for over a week of my luteal phase now, sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->