TTC after m/c before AF

Maxxi-how old are you? I can't handle the temping either...I'll miss one within the first 3 days no doubt. I got the opk's/hpt pack from Amazon last month...50 opk's and 20 hpts for $17.

I haven't taken the clearblue test yet because my fmu looked totally diluted? I'm waiting a couple hours. I did do another wondo and doesn't look any darker than yesterday I don't think. Still early...

Thanks!! I just went to get my levels checked. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed...

Hi ladies, can I join you? :flower: I'd love to catch the baby dust you ladies seem to be spreading!! :)
I am waiting for AF to show post D&C which was done on 01/17. I'm not sure why it hasn't showed yet. I know I'm not pregnant because I just recently finished spotting post D&C and DH & I didn't get jiggy with it until 02/10. I don't know when to expect AF but I woudl think any day now. I wish she'd hurry up and show so that we can get back on the train. I got pregnant on Clomid after TTC for 11 months so I'm sure I'll have to get on Clomid again this time, which I can't do until I have a period. Ugh.
Anywho, I would really love to join you ladies if you don't mind :) And for those of you who had a D&C how long did it take for AF to show? I know it varies.

Sorry for your loss Hopin and hope you're recovering after your D&C. I had a natural miscarriage and was told 3-6 weeks is the norm for AF to show after... not sure if it's the same for a D&C too...

2 week wait sucks!!!!!! Driving myself crazy!!!6dpo soo many symptoms .. Will be testing
Sat/sun see what happens lol.. Baby 1 u know the first hour was kinda hard but after that and chasing my 16 month old son around kept me busy lol.. Kick some kids butt for pushing my kid and I was me again lol.. Tell me why parents don't teach there 6 years olds that he's just a baby he doenst understand that it's not his toy.. Ahh lol .. Other then that it was good to be out and talk to people.

Ah this made me laugh! Glad it wasn't too traumatic. Have asked on the PUPO thread but have you tested yet?! Am excited for you!

Welcome maxxi. Hope this bfp dust rubs off. Ladies I am entering my fake tww. Two weeks until my post operative appt and I get to find out when we can start again.

Ready for that rainbow baby/babies nao!!

How are you feeling Renaendel? Hope you're starting to feel like your normal self again :hugs:

Hi. Sorry for all the losses. I found out that I was pregnant on the 28 of Jan late at night. I went to walgreens early on the 29th to buy a digital hpt , the one's that say's pregnant/not pregnant. Within 1 min or less it said pregnant. My reactions where, OMG'.. My cycle started on the 20 of Jan a normal cycle for me. It went off on the 25 I then started spotting on the 27 and I decided to take a opk. Thinking that I was ovulation, it was very positive less than a minute so I decided why not take a hpt and there were two lines faint but to lines. I later on on the 29 went to the ER for spotting that seemed to be a period only when I wiped. They confirmed that I was pregnant but possibly having a chemical pregnancy. I recieved a shot of Rho-Gam after finding out that I'm RH NEGATIVE. My beta was 53. I went to the women's health center and got another beta Friday the 1 of Feb and my beta was 114. Went back for a another beta on the 4 of be my beta was 67, went back again for another beta on the 8th of Feb my beta was 8 I have to go back Feb 15 for another beta. We wasn't ttc but we wasn't preventing it from happening. We've tried for 11 years and I pretty much thought that I didn't have to worry about using protection because it wasn't going to happen. I was wrong. I have PCOS. I was on a self-impose diet when I found out meaning I was taking diet pills and dancing and doing things that I believe pregnant women shouldn't do. I lost 45lbs and conceived. I felt so hurt finding out that I was losing my baby only shortly finding out that I was pregnant. Now I'm trying to figure out what is next. My cycle hasn't come on my nipples are sore I've been having ovary aches and cramps in both ovary's and all the opk's I take say's negative. Pregnancy test is also negative. I'm happy that I can get pregnant but more fears have grown. This was my first pregnancy ever (that I know of and that's in my medical charts). I'm impatiently waiting to start ttc.

Welcome Jade and sorry for you loss - here's to hoping we all get our rainbows soon :hugs:

Hoping - I've never had any of the embryos tested but my work up prior to ivf was negative.

The bad news is that the positive tests are because of left over hcg :-(. The good news is that tech sees a cyst and says I should be ovulating soon. I never know when I ovulate though so how on earth will this work out again?

So sorry Maxxi - was hoping that it was a new BFP for you :hugs: Great news that you're ovulating again though - when do you plan on testing. I don't temp either, too much for me I'm afraid, I'd become obsessed!

Interesting. I think the bloodwork will definitely help clear this up a little - but if you're still testing positive and the bloodwork doesn't support that, then definitely an u/s would help. If the numbers are increasing the only possibility is that it's a new pregnancy, right?? When will you get results from today's bw?

I dont quite know. I dont think they test it here in town it gets sent to a city 2 hours away. The last time I asked they said 3-5 days. I hate the waiting game.:growlmad: Leaves ALOT of time for things to go wrong.

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare farmwife - are you any further along now? :hugs:

I took it! :happydance:

Woohoo crazy! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Fab news and wishing you a H&H 9 months

AFM I think I may have ovulated last week (don't temp or OPK - have based on EWCM and pain. Will test in 10 days just to see where I'm at, it'll have been 5 weeks since my mc by that point.

Crazy - congrats!!!!! I'm 41. BFP's are hard to come by at my age

Baby - I think I'm going to ovulate but who knows. The ultrasound tech told me on Thursday that she saw a cyst getting ready to go and I get lines on my opks but it would appear as if nothing is going on at the moment. I'm jealous that you know when you ovulate. I don't remember when I last saw EWCM :-( The twins I have are from ivf so cervical mucous didn't matter at that time.

Crazy - congrats!!!!! I'm 41. BFP's are hard to come by at my age

Baby - I think I'm going to ovulate but who knows. The ultrasound tech told me on Thursday that she saw a cyst getting ready to go and I get lines on my opks but it would appear as if nothing is going on at the moment. I'm jealous that you know when you ovulate. I don't remember when I last saw EWCM :-( The twins I have are from ivf so cervical mucous didn't matter at that time.

Hoping that it happens for you soon. Would you go for IVF again?
I vowed at the start of TTC not to temp or use OPKs as I didn't want to become to obsessive (I'm that kind of a person)! I have really irregular cycles anything from 31-60 days and sometimes I think my body tries to ovulate more than once during a cycle - if I go by EWCM anyway. So generally I don't try and time BDing around ovulation. We just try and BD every day from the end of one AF right thru' to the start of the next to cover all bases :haha:
Keeping FX'd for you :hugs:

Bloody hell baby1! Don't you get worn out?? Lol.

Bloody hell baby1! Don't you get worn out?? Lol.

Ha ha I did say I was rather an obsessive person didn't I! :haha:
Don't get me wrong we do miss the odd time and go three days and I'm probably a bit less strict immediately after AF and immediately before she's due but otherwise we try. And DH is not complaining!! :winkwink:

I bet he's not!! You must have some stamina girl. That's all I can say!!

Thanks! :winkwink:
That said tonight is the second night and DH doesn't seem up for it at all so I better be past ovulation or I'm gonna be mad!

Baby1- I will not be sharing that with my husband. ;) He's not so lucky!!

I got my numbers back from yesterday...hcg-61, progesterone-23. They want me to repeat the tests next week to make sure it's rising appropriately.

yay crazywaiter! good numbers!!! can't wait for follow ups! Mine have been rising up double until yesterday, but they said thats common i guess after the 5 week mark! fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!:happydance:

My OH will not be hearing that either. He's not even that lucky in his dreams! Lol.

Crazy, do you know how many dpo you are? I can't remember if you've said. I'm so forgetful these days! Lol.

I haven't had any bloods done, won until my first midwife appt at 8w

Ha ha it'll stay our secret then!

Crazy - good luck for numbers going up :thumbup:

Girly - will you not get an early reassurance scan given you've had a miscarriage? The early pregnancy unit I went to when I had mine said they will take me on if/when I get pregnant again. They said they'll scan me at 7 weeks so it's far enough to see a heartbeat but too early to date properly so I'd still get a 12 week scan. Think they mentioned checking my bloods for me as well...

I won't qualify for one, you have to have had three where I am for the GP to refer you and the EPU I went to were bloody useless!! And that's me being polite! Lol. So I've booked a private scan. Having it 2 days before my first midwife appt but hopefully I'll be able to see a heartbeat.

Needs- thanks and I'm glad your numbers are doing what they're supposed to too!! :)

Girly- I was 11 or 12 dpo yesterday when they tested.

They said bloods again in a week and a 6 week scan to make sure all is well b/c of the loss. I just switched to this doc yesterday. My previous OB's office was not making me feel heard after my loss. This office is so nice so far although I will most likely be planning a homebirth if all looks normal with the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->