• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after m/c before AF

Thank you for explaining .. Seems complicated lol .. I have no idea when I ovulate .. I haven't had a real normal period since before my son that's now 14 months .. I breast fed him and a few months after i stopped I got pregnant with my angel .. So yeah no idea lol

If you want to know, then checking cervical mucus & ovulation sticks you pee on is the easiest!

There is also the little microscope thing that you put saliva on first thing in the morning which I use. When it dries, if it looks like fern type patterns you're around ovulation time, if its pebbly looking then you are not. Can't use after eating though otherwise there is enough other bits and pieces in your saliva that makes it look ferny the whole time!! Through using that, I have been able to recognise my ovulation symptoms now. Since my mc though I don't know if I'm ovulating or if my body is still readjusting!!

I was pretty campy last night and this morning and now I feel fine and no bleeding .. Could that be an ovulating symptom ?

Do you guys know what your hcg beds to be at before you can get pregnant again? I had bloods done Monday and have just heard they're at 5 so I need to do more next Monday. DH and I are BDing and crossing our fingers. Assume I'm below 5 now but I'm reading so many conflicting things!

There supose to be at zero before u can ovulate again . So I have heard . If its at 5 I'd give it a few days before it goes to 0

That's what I have read in some places, done others say it needs to be under 5 so I'm confused!!! We will just keep trying in case I am ovulating :)

That's the way my husband and I are.. I gave birth 12/20 so I'm guessing by how mine are 0 but they didn't do anything at my two week check up. No blood work nor did they check to make sure everything was closed up and back to normal .. So we are just going to see what happeneds lol.. We are newly weds so its no prob for us to try lol

Hey ladies, can anyone tell me what they make of this, I stopped bleeding 4 days ago after losing my baby on 29th. I bled for 10 days in total. I've done 4 opks since sat and they have had lines but not dark ones. I checked my cervix on Sunday and it was closed, yesterday it felt very open and had what I think is ewcm.
Could I be ovulating even without positive opks? Could I even ovulate this soon after my mc?
I am confused..thanks :hugs:

Hello elleff, Saw ur post but didn't want to not write back.. I actually have no idea what all those shortened words mean yet and don't know how to do all the testing I'm new to trying again and just got on this side of the forum ... But I hope u get the answers u need and good luck

Hey elleff, through my research and experience, everyone is different. All those positive results could still be from hormones in your system. I got pregnant and never tested positive once with them!! From what I gather, just after mc your body is still going through a lot. If the two of you want to try again, I'd suggest just getting started and keeping at it until you get af or another bfp! That's what I'm doing! There are a million opinions out there but we are all so different it's impossible to get a certain answer to any of our questions/concerns... Fingers crossed for you xx

Thankyou :) we are ttc again already, pretty much as soon as the bleeding stopped. I'd give anything to have my first baby back and nothing will ever replace it but I need to be pregnant again, it's the only way I'll find peace and move forward. I feel like I'm in limbo.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one.
Fingers crossed all our baby dancing pays off!!

Hey ladies thought i would update you this my first proper cycle since my mmc and i am 11dpo and got my BFP!!!! been getting faint lines on internet cheapies so took a frer this pm the line was very dark fingers crossed this is your months good luck x x x

Congratulations xlittlenicky!!!! I'm so happy for you! H&H 9 months!

That's awesome news congratulations!!!

I just bought a bunch of Internet cheapies which came with a free opk. Since I had had some ovulation style pain I tested and its positive. DH and I 'got jiggy' 2 and 3 nights ago but not last night. (I had my legs in the air for 20 mins after :)
He is away for the next few nights, do you think there is a chance I could have caught the egg?? FINGERS CROSSED!!

Congrats Littlenicky!! H&H 9 months to you. :thumbup:

Going bananas, you're still in with a chance! Good luck :)

Haha GB that is brilliant! fingers crossed it worked for you!! We are trying quite hard too and I don't even know if I'm ovulating but fingers crossed for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->