TTC after m/c before AF

Congrats Hun! What a journey. I'm so sorry you had to go through so much :(
I wish you all the best. And a baby in your arms in 9 months.

I've been experiencing yellow CM too after O. It's unusual.
Colour threw me off. I wonder if its from having miscarried?!

Congrats Hun! What a journey. I'm so sorry you had to go through so much :(
I wish you all the best. And a baby in your arms in 9 months.

I've been experiencing yellow CM too after O. It's unusual.
Colour threw me off. I wonder if its from having miscarried?!

Im not sure it is a miscarriage thing, i googled it and lots of people mention a light yellow cm before getting a bfp. Maybe it a surge of hormones i dunno. lol

All cm has gone now and its pretty dry down there (tmi) xxx

Massive congrats pinhams!! H&H 9 months to you!!

I'm still suffering with increased cm. TMI I haven't had a day without wearing a panty liner for weeks now. And it's always an off-white colour.

I had a mmc at 9 weeks 7 weeks ago. Couldn't be patient enough to wait a cycle like my dr recommended and started trying first cycle. Ovulated day 31 (10 days later than usual), and got my BFP 4days ago, only to be followed by bleeding today, which I'm sure will end as a chemical pregnancy. It was nice the last 4 days thinking I could put this behind me and move forward but apparently not :(. I am just so angry, ever more now with this second loss. I would have been 16 weeks now and probably starting to feel the baby move. I just want my baby back :(

Emily2630,
I'm so sorry hun. I should have been 12 weeks tomorrow and be going to a scan, I can't get tomorrow out of my mind.
We're trying first cycle to. I think I may still have some HCG left though, I hope I ovulate.

Hello ladies, been a while I posted here....Glad to announce to that I got my bFP on 1st of may

Congrats!! All the best :)

As for yellow CM. I have a lot of it this month. But I'm testing bfn today at 12dpo so I have no expectations. I don't have any AF symptoms yet however. But I should be seeing a faint positive by today.

I would have been 9 weeks now & so many things have crossedy mind in terms of milestones. It sux. Hang in there - one day we Gould have that bundle of joy, right?

I had a mmc at 9 weeks 7 weeks ago. Couldn't be patient enough to wait a cycle like my dr recommended and started trying first cycle. Ovulated day 31 (10 days later than usual), and got my BFP 4days ago, only to be followed by bleeding today, which I'm sure will end as a chemical pregnancy. It was nice the last 4 days thinking I could put this behind me and move forward but apparently not :(. I am just so angry, ever more now with this second loss. I would have been 16 weeks now and probably starting to feel the baby move. I just want my baby back :(

I went through the exact same thing a mmc at my 12 week scan baby had died 3 weeks prior erpc the next day then a chemical pregnancy straight after i didnt wait either when the bleeding after the chemical stopped i ovulated on time and would like to say i am sitting here 25 weeks pregnant with my beautiful baby girl though i will never forget that first baby who would have been due last week...there is always hope i reckon u will get ur bfp this cycle

Back in the saddle. I was one of the early posters to this thread with my MC+ectopic surgery in Feb. Hope to get a little bean by sept.

Good to see you back into it renaendel! I really hope you get your sticky bean x

Hi Renaendel! And Girly!

I had another loss right after the first, but the second time at 12 weeks. :( Thinking about trying again soon too...maybe fall. Good luck to you!

And Girly...how are you feeling?!

Oh crazy, I'm so sorry to hear that. How're you doing now? Hope you're okay :hugs:

I'm doing really well at the moment thank you. Just about to go into 3rd tri, I just can't believe how quick it's all going. It's scary. Lol.

Glad you're feeling well! 3rd tri already! Time is flying. Did you find out what you're having?

I'm doing much better now, thanks. The second one really got me much more than the first. The first I felt like I could write off as a fluke but with back to back and the second one being so much later, it makes me a little scared to trust my body. Mentally though I feel soooo much better, and finally getting that itch to ttc back. :)

It really is! No, we've stayed team yellow. Most people think we're having a little boy but we'll just wait and see.

Glad you're getting back to it. I can completely understand. I think if I had gone through what you have, I would have to take time off TTC too. I can't imagine how you must've been feeling. And like you say, especially a loss so much later than the first. I hope, when you feel ready and start trying again, that it'll happen for you and be perfect :)

Thank you. You're so sweet. :)

I think it's so fun that you're waiting to find out! I found out with both of mine...I have NO will power, but love the idea of not knowing.

I have very little will power too but really wanted to be able to do this. I love all the neutral baby things and can't wait for that surprise of being told whether we have a son or a daughter. Luckily OH wasn't even slightly tempted to find out so that made it easier not to give in. Lol.

How are you doing oyinkan?

Hi ladies can I join you please? I've been reading this thread since my miscarriage. I found out at my 12 week scan baby had stopped growing at 8+6, had a medical miscarriage last Friday two days later. A week after that I seem to be having my first blood free day (fingers crossed!) and will do an hpt tomorrow to see how it's going. As soon as I get a negative ill be opking, cbfm ing and BDing like crazy! I'm so determined to get my bfp before AF.

I'm drinking gallons of raspberry leaf, nettle and green teas, taking vits, omegas, EPO and baby aspirin, oh is on vits and maca and i'm on a proper detox ready for a healthy pregnancy!

I'm getting a lot of help from reading the miscarriage and ttc after loss forums but shocked at how many women have more than one mc in a row, I thought they were usually freak occurrences??

I have a dd, she took 3 months to conceive, the last pregnancy was 5 or 6 so praying I am super fertile after the miscarriage, although if we get a bfn this time my body obviously wasn't ready but at least we'll have tried!

Xx

Oh and girly992, we stayed team yellow and I'm so glad! It was such a boost to get my little girl after labour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->