TTC after m/c before AF

hi ladies I had a miscarriage on 21/03/2013 and im currently 4dpo I haven't waited to conceive I just wanted to conceive I hope all you ladies r ok I just need someone to stop me poas! cos I know its way too early yet I want this baby more than anything it took 2 years after my last miscarriage to get my bfp hope its not the same this time round.

hi ladies I had a miscarriage on 21/03/2013 and im currently 4dpo I haven't waited to conceive I just wanted to conceive I hope all you ladies r ok I just need someone to stop me poas! cos I know its way too early yet I want this baby more than anything it took 2 years after my last miscarriage to get my bfp hope its not the same this time round.

Hi! Sorry for your loss:hugs: Are your tests already negative from the MC?

Hey sorry for the late response. They didnt see anythign on my ultrasounds so I'm still being monitored for my beta. hopefully my body will take care of it on its own. that's the plan currently. so far, Beta dropped from 79 to 32 on Wednesday. I'm sitting by the phone currently waiting for today's test results. FX

Hey sorry for the late response. They didnt see anythign on my ultrasounds so I'm still being monitored for my beta. hopefully my body will take care of it on its own. that's the plan currently. so far, Beta dropped from 79 to 32 on Wednesday. I'm sitting by the phone currently waiting for today's test results. FX

Keeping you in my prayers love :hugs:

hi ladies can i join in??? i mc 24th march, been testing neg on hpts since the?4th. we had originally planned to wait one month, but that has happened, no idea when i/if ive od yet.. good luck ladies xxx

I hpe you're still in! Still early!!!

My beta is down to 8.8 today! So I'm told not to come in anymore for bloods. I'll be seeing my RE on the 26th for a follow up. I'll have to start testing w/OPK next week some time. See if I'll Ovulate or not.

hi ladies can i join in??? i mc 24th march, been testing neg on hpts since the?4th. we had originally planned to wait one month, but that has happened, no idea when i/if ive od yet.. good luck ladies xxx

I have the same dilemma. No clue if I even od.

my levels went down a week after mc and then I ovulated a week later so im now waiting i should be due af nxt wed or thur hoping it doesn't show its ugly face i started using opks from when i stopped bleeding.

I hope I will Ovulate in a week or so too. So tricky b/c it's taken about 9-10 days for hcg levels to drop. I'm on CD11 technically since my MC. I would normally Ovulate in about 5 days or so. I will keep up w OPK & see what happens. It was near positive last night but I am pretty certain that's still just my hormones.

you may find u may ovulate a week later than usual i usually ovulate on cd11 (b4 miscarriage) but this month i ovulated on cd15

I posted my pics on countdowntopregnancy #118647 my name on there is praying for babies. You really can't see it on the pic :cry: thinking it was a bad box or in my head.

Hey Ladies!~
I guess we'll see what happens this month. I've got OPK's lined up to be used.
I had some EWCM yesterday (not much but some) so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Hey Ladies!~
I guess we'll see what happens this month. I've got OPK's lined up to be used.
I had some EWCM yesterday (not much but some) so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Hope thats a good sign for you hon!

The witch got me today. That's me out. Appt with the consultant on monday. I dont know what for lol.

Fingers crossedand good luck everybody. Xx

Hi ladies

Update from me . . . .I got my BFP!!! thanks everyone on this thread, bn a massive help to me!

Just really hope i have a sticky bean xx

That's so exciting! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Can you share your story? When you had the mc, when you O? (hope that isn't prying too much!)
<3

That's so exciting! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Can you share your story? When you had the mc, when you O? (hope that isn't prying too much!)
<3

Yeah no problem

I went for my 12week scan on 21st feb 2013, my dates told me i was 13wks 4 days. I got scanned and baby had no heartbeat. I was told we lost baby at 10wks and it was a missed miscarriage.
We were told to go home and wait for the bleed.
I actually passed the baby complete with sac on the 23rd feb. I wont go into details of the actual miscarriage as im sure you will all know its a pretty horrible thing but if you read through this thread its all there.
I started ttc as soon as the bleeding stopped.
I think i ovulated that month as got alot of ewcm but i was so convinced i was pregnant again and that was a good sign that i didnt dtd then.
My first af arrived 5wks after the miscarriage. I was gutted that i didnt fall.
This cycle all ive done was assumed my cycle was gonna be back to normal 28 day one and the week i would ovulate on we dtd the everyday for 6 days, in those 6 days i noticed the ewcm for about 3 of them.
I dont chart temps or anything like that.

Im thinking i am 10 dpo now and got bfp this morning, i tested yesterday and was bfn.

At about 5/6 days after i had the ewcm i noticed my cm was light yellow colour. Ive also had a few headaches but the last couple of days ive had no symptons and i was sure i wasnt pregnant but apparently i am!!! yay!!!

Still very early days but hope my story helps give you hope in that dreaded
2ww!!

Sorry for the long rant lol.

Baby dust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh