TTC after m/c before AF

hi im new in this group here as i im trying again after i had a miscarriage i started to bleed on the 28th feb baby came out on the 2nd of march stopped bleeding on the 9th of march and started trying again day after i stopped bleeding im hoping i dont get my af and fall pregnant but im doubtful as i always have problems falling pregnant

The day before a smiley is actually a great day for :sex:

Good luck and :dust: to all!

I got an almost +ve OPK last night and have ov-type pain so hoping to get a +ve today!

xXx

Thanks KerryGold. Hope we get our bfp this month. I can feel Ov type pain last night so Im keeping everything crossed that the swimmers survived and caught the egg :).

Hope you get your +opk today and keep BD'ing ;-).

Welcome luv my babies :)

xx

I have been taking O tests since tuesday as got a negative pregnancy test on monday. I am only BD every few days as OH has a low count and we have to 'save' the :spermy: Any advice when I would O? I bled for a total of 19 days. xx

Its hard to tell. How long was your cycle normally?

I just based mine on my regular cycle. I would normally have +opk on CD14 or 15. So I started using my opk on CD12. I counted CD1 on the first day I had spotting. I passed naturally on CD3. I bled for 5 days in total with my miscarriage and I got my +opk on CD18.

Yesterday was the nearest I've got to a +ve OPK and that was almost 4 weeks since the MC

My normal cycle is 31 days.

xXx

I finally got a BFN on HPT last night!!! 2weeks2days post m/c. I'm hoping we dtd enough while hubby was here to get a real BFP =) fx! When is everyone testing?

I got snot CM today, which was a preggo sign for me with my :angel:

:witch: is due 18th.

I will test at 10DPO if I have started having dizzy spells or feeling a firm spot I had with both my previous pregnancies, otherwise will wait for AF.

How's everyone else doing?

xXx

Its hard to tell. How long was your cycle normally?

I just based mine on my regular cycle. I would normally have +opk on CD14 or 15. So I started using my opk on CD12. I counted CD1 on the first day I had spotting. I passed naturally on CD3. I bled for 5 days in total with my miscarriage and I got my +opk on CD18.

I'm irregular :wacko: Shortest is 15 days from AF to AF and longest is 32 days!! So I have no idea!! :nope:

Guess I'll just stop taking the opks and wait... oh well... =(

xx

So when I first got pregnant in February literally a week after my fertile week I started feeling hungry all of the time and like I couldn't get full. I'm starting to get that again! I'm trying to tell myself it's all in my head.

hi im new in this group here as i im trying again after i had a miscarriage i started to bleed on the 28th feb baby came out on the 2nd of march stopped bleeding on the 9th of march and started trying again day after i stopped bleeding im hoping i dont get my af and fall pregnant but im doubtful as i always have problems falling pregnant

But you're more fertile after mc so maybe it'll be quicker :)

Welcome. And I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Ive been told that now my hcg levels are back to normal I should ovulate fairly soon. As there's no way of temping reliably after a m/c we'll just BD lots this cycle until AF shows her ugly face. And if it doesn't happen this cycle, we're getting plenty of exercise in the process. :haha:

I'm sorry for your loss & congrats on falling pregnant again. I'm going to assume you fell pregnant right after your MC? And how far along were you when you had your MC? I found out at 4 weeks my pregnancy wasn't viable & days later started bleeding & still waiting for that to stop. It seems like a week after the end of my cycle, my bleeding is already slowing down. I'm back on Monday for Beta, make sure my number drops to 0. And I want to take this opportunity to try & get pregnant again.

Thank you :)

I fell after my first AF. That first AF was difficult but we got through together. Then I got my bfp. I was 6+3 at my m/c. I bled for about 5 days, I passed the baby complete in the sac which I think helped the bleeding stop fairly quickly. It took about 2 weeks for my hcg to reach 0 again but my levels weren't very high right before my m/c. At 6w it was 1100. The day after my m/c it was 283. So dropped pretty quick.

Sending you lots of :dust: I really hope you get your rainbow soon :)

Thanks Girly! And thank's for sharing. My HCG level only got as high as 44 & already dropped to 37 this past Thursday. I'll be going for Beta again on Monday. I hope I get to 0 fast! I want to start right away. And I hope to fall pregnant. FX

Hi ladies

My af came last thurs (4/4/13) i was so gutted that i couldnt even come and post to let you all know.

I think i know what happened tho, we dtd deed so much after my miscarriage and after i thought i ovulated we kinda didnt do it so much. I did get loads of EWCM but i thought it was a good sign of pregnancy and at that point i wasnt sure how to pin point ovultion. Boy, i do now! lol. So we didnt dtd close enough to the time i had the EWcm.

Im feeling good now, kinda it will happen when it happens. Im trying again this cycle but were moving house in a few weeks time so my mind is occupied with that.

Congrats to every1 who got their bfp xxx

My beta rose from 37 to 79 so it's bad news. I'm going in for an ultrasound tmr to see if I didn't expell everything & to see if it could be ectopic. :( I'm so gutted.
I'm scared. I don't know what to think but the worst.

Hi ladies

My af came last thurs (4/4/13) i was so gutted that i couldnt even come and post to let you all know.

I think i know what happened tho, we dtd deed so much after my miscarriage and after i thought i ovulated we kinda didnt do it so much. I did get loads of EWCM but i thought it was a good sign of pregnancy and at that point i wasnt sure how to pin point ovultion. Boy, i do now! lol. So we didnt dtd close enough to the time i had the EWcm.

Im feeling good now, kinda it will happen when it happens. Im trying again this cycle but were moving house in a few weeks time so my mind is occupied with that.

Congrats to every1 who got their bfp xxx

So sorry the :witch: got you hon. I've been telling myself the same thing. It will happen when it happens. :hugs:

My beta rose from 37 to 79 so it's bad news. I'm going in for an ultrasound tmr to see if I didn't expell everything & to see if it could be ectopic. :( I'm so gutted.
I'm scared. I don't know what to think but the worst.

Oh no!:hugs: Dont think the worst hon. I'm praying for you.:flower:

Thanks - I will let you ladies know what happens tomorrow.
But I am hoping it's not the worst.

Sorry for sad/worrying times.

I am now 7DPO and I do not feel remotely pregnant. I have had symptoms by this point with both my previous pregnancies so unless something changes pronto, I'll be expecting AF in a week or so.Hoping this thread brings some more :bfp:s though!

xXx

Thanks - I will let you ladies know what happens tomorrow.
But I am hoping it's not the worst.

How are you doing hon? did you get any information?

Sorry for sad/worrying times.

I am now 7DPO and I do not feel remotely pregnant. I have had symptoms by this point with both my previous pregnancies so unless something changes pronto, I'll be expecting AF in a week or so.Hoping this thread brings some more :bfp:s though!

xXx

Hey you are NOT out until :witch:shows up!! But I know what you mean about getting your hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->