TTC after Methotrexate shot

Mirandala - I totally understand the guilt about being happy you aren't pregnant. Different circumstances but I felt the same after my woopsie last cycle. As for your other question, I hadn't really thought about it, the only way I really know which side I ovulate from is based on cramps, and even then I have had cramps at both sides some month, meaning either I ovulated from both sides, or more likely they are bowel cramps lol!
In saying that, I have ovulation like pains at my left side today and I must admit I am feeling hopeful!
Hatethewait - looks like we are right with each other cycle wise. When are you testing?

Sasavanna - good luck for this moth to you too!

Thanks, everyone! Today is my last dose of clomid and then I start with opks sometime this weekend. yikes!

Mirandala - I don't worry so much about the side I'm ovulating from. From what I've read - ectopics (unless you've had multiple) are pretty random and not necessarily the fault/result of your body. Also, I've read that you alternate ovaries *in general*, but it's not uncommon to ovulate from the same side for two months. So it'd be a difficult thing to track.

I have no idea whether that information is correct, though.

Well I finnally ovulated on CD19 (Sunday). I am pretty sure I felt ovulation this time which is unusual for me - and unfortunately it seems to have been on the tubeless side. Bummer. At least it will make for less symptom spotting (although I tried to lay on my left side alot since I still have my left tube to see if gravity would help :haha:)

Anyway, hope all is well with the rest of you!

Mirandala- I lost the tube my ectopic was in so I can't be much help, but I'm not sure I would specifically avoid it if I still had it. Do you feel ovulation pains and is that how you know you alternate sides? I wish I felt O pains every month!

Hi, everyone!

I'm getting ready to schedule this month's IUI for tomorrow! Eeaakk!

Good luck for tomorrow savasanna!

I'm 7 dpo today, I have had what could be implantation pain today but could also be a million other things. It is towards the left side, more central to where I had te ovulation pain, but nowhere near as severe.

Hi everyone! How're we all doing?

Leoy - When is AF due? Have you tested yet?

Hatethewate - When I had my ectopic they said it was on the opposite side than I thought I had felt myself ovulate. Sooooo - ya never know! Maybe things were in the right place? Any updates?

Not much new for me. I'm at 8dpiui now. So, one week down and one to go!

Hey - I am cd30 just now. Before my ectopic I was a 28 day girl. We are now three months on, my last cycle was 30 days but I think I ovulated on cd14 (due to pains) but I also had cramp on cd21 so I'm not sure. Tested two dys ago and got a bfn. Don't feel pregnant. I always get gassy when I'm on my period, and I have been gassy for about a week. I am convinced I have a different smell too, sorry tmi! But I had that in my first pregnancy.

Hi all!!!

Sav- how are you doing? How are your temps looking? When are you going to test?? Fingers crossed for you hugely!!!!!!

ioeylo- keep us updated!!

Thanks, Mirandala! I actually haven't been temping this cycle. It's really weird - it's my first cycle trying but not temping. Our last trying cycle (two months ago) my temps looked soooooo good but still ended in bfn. After that we kind of conceeded that temps tell you nothing and only add stress. So we put the thermometer down. However.. I definitely fished it out this morning and am going to temp tomorrow. I just can't stand not knowing!

I'm 12dpiui today. I don't know when I'm testing - we actually didn't even set a test date this time. I'd like to say Friday, but I don't know if I can wait that long. Maybe Wednesday? Hmmm..

How are you doing? I know you're on hold until January - I hope your break is reenergizing!

Now on cd34, af is 6 days late but testing bfn. All I can think of is that I ovulated on cd21 and not cd14 so technically not due til tomorrow. Still, shouldn't be having such long cycles as I'm normally really regular :(

oh how frustrating, Loey! CD21 is pretty late to ovulate.. do you normally have 40 days cycles?

Period showed this morning, meaning that I probably did ovulate on day 21 which is a whole week later than usual. 34 day cycle! Hopefully a normal cycle next month. All I can think of is that I ovulated twice?!

Sorry I stepped away for a bit. I was starting to get crazy :headspin: and just needed to relax. I'm back in the tww now or just about anyway - had pos opk last night and this morning. So I'm hoping that I get to start 2015 on a high note! If not, I'm planning to go back on stims (femara) with my January cycle to hopefully make sure I ovulate on the side with a tube.

Sorry AF found you loeylo and Savs. Savs- I hope the foster to adopt path is a smooth one that ends with lots of joy! Hubs and I have plans to research adoption agencies if nothing growing in my uterus by March.

Wishing you a happy holiday this year!

Good luck hatethewait! I know how it is- having to step back sometimes. I go through cycles too. Fingers crossed for you with this cycle!!

Thinking of you all!

My due date would have been the 28th- I'm trying not to be too upset but instead look to the future with positivity.

Happy holidays!!! xoxo

Thinking of you mirandala! :hugs: Hope you treated yourself to something nice this weekend. I am dreading my upcoming due date.

Fx 2015 is much kinder to all of us still waiting for our rainbows. I'm testing tomorrow and certainly hoping my luck will change a day early. Happy holidays to you alll!

Hello, ladies. It's been about a full year since I last posted (sorry!), but here I am. I wish I was coming with good news. Until just a short while ago, I did have good news, but, things change, don't they?

Took a solid year since my ectopic resolved, but I got a BFP last week. My betas were doubling AMAZINGLY. At first. Again.

11dpo: 16.5
13dpo: 50.1 (30 hours)
16dpo: 227.1 (33 hours)
20dpo: 590 (69.7 hours)

I had a gush of brown blood this morning, which has slowed to spotting, but no pain. I have another beta scheduled for Monday and u/s next Thursday at 5w6d. I am not hopeful. I know the doubling time is still within the range of normal, but dropping that fast can't be, can it?

Hiya herding...
Sending such big hopeful fingers crossed your way. I bet that this is so stressful for you... hopefully Monday's betas are really great. Like you say it is still within the realm of normal, so fingers crossed! It seems a little early to schedule the ultrasound for next thursday... hopefully they can see something! Keep us updated... fx!

Fingers crossed Herding, I don't know much about doubling times etc as I mostly get monitored by scans, but I hope you have good news at ur scan!

How is everyone else? This thread went really quiet!

Afm - I got my bfp in feb! Had an early scan at 6w - convinced it was another ectopic as I had lots of pain at my ectopic side - but straight away we could see an intrauterine pregnancy with hb! At every scan I was convinced there would be no hb, but here we are at 13+2 and I can hear the hb and kicks on doppler each day.

FYI for anyone else who gets your bfp, I have had quite a bit of cramping at the ectopic side from before my bfp and I still get it now, even though baby is at the opposite side!

ioeylo- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear your news- it gives me hope!!! Also that's such a great piece of info- thank you.

I'm still trying... no luck yet.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"