TTC after microgynon.

Beth3107

Reaction score
Hi all,
I used this forum a few years ago when I was expecting my DD, TTC number 2 now so thought I would come back for all the wonderful advice.

I came off of microgynon in August, had the withdrawal bleed 27th august for 4 days.

AF finally showed up today so it's officially cd1!
However Im Not sure what my cycles will be like (used to be 29 days but we'll see) so not sure when I will ovulate, off to fuerteventura next week (17th) for a fortnight, and fertility friend predicts ovulation around the 19th/21st so that's convenient ;) .

Has anyone any experience of microgynon and TTC after? Last time round I came off the implant for DD xx

I came off microgynon in July and got af 27 days later, I'm now onto month 4 and had 27 day cycles - last month was 30 days.

I conceived dd 3 months after stopping microgynon, hope you get your bfp quickly! X

How long after you come of the implant did you fall pregnant sorry to be nosy i was on implant for 3 month and come of it to try for number 2 I was due on and don't have a period. Still no show xx

I think I went about 2 months before I had a period, then it took about 4 cycles to get a BFP

Xxx

I cam off microgynon in Feb and still not getting regular periods, had one hell of a time, last month was my first ovulation just got my first EWCM today. and the only reason I got either of them is because I started takeing agnus castus and rasberry leaf tea. But saying all that I has beed on it a long time and I think my case is unusual. Best of luck to you, and hope you get your cycles regular really quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->