TTC after miscarriage 2020

salamander91

Reaction score
Hi :) I had a mmc in January and a ERPC on the 30/01/2020. I'm looking to ttc straight away and would love some buddies if anyone is interested :)

Hi and sorry for your loss :hugs2: I've also just had a mmc and erpc (on 07/02/20) and hoping to try again asap, although I'm waiting until after my first AF and for confirmation that the pregnancy wasn't a molar (there wasn't any suggestion it might be, but I had a partial molar in 2013 so I want to be sure before we ttc).

Hey! I'm in the same boat. Mmc in November with identical twins, we tried last cycle but af showed. On CD 7 now. Though we will most likely be skipping this month because my husband asked for more time and on top of that he has a kidney stone.

Sorry for your losses :hugs: How are you ladies doing? I'm 3 weeks 5 days post surgery and think AF might be starting. I hope it is anyway or I'm just getting more bleeding from the miscarriage :roll: I took a test yesterday and it was finally very faint so I'm hoping my hcg levels are at the "not pregnant" stage very soon so I can start trying again.

My first "cycle" post surgery was 30 days. I bleed for the first 11 after and then ovulated cd 18 and then finally got my first actual cycle after 30 days. The first month was really weird because I ovulated and it was 3-5 days longer than normal. I usually have 25-27 day cycles. I don't remember how long it took to get the hcg out of my system though.
I got a positive opk today so I'd say that's exciting but hubby is still battling his kidney stone so were deffinately out for the month.
Other than that I feel like I'm doing better though. I'm at least becoming more excited at the thought of becoming pregnant again and a little less scared of it.
How are you doing? Hope all is well!

Hope hubby is better soon so you can try next month!

I stopped bleeding so guess it wasn't my period yet. I have sore boobs, epic pms and back ache though so I wouldn't be surprised if shes on her way soon! Emotionally I'm feeling a lot better. Just ready to be pregnant again xx

Please may I join you ladies? So what I thought was my first natural period after my first month TTC has turned out to be a miscarriage I think. I got a positive first response at 8dpo then a few days later a negative normal test. Then what was I thought a heavy period, soaking through pads within a few hours and pain. It eased off and stopped about 4 days ago but today I've had more fresh red blood and some mild cramps. Does anyone think it could have been/be an early miscarriage?

Please may I join you ladies? So what I thought was my first natural period after my first month TTC has turned out to be a miscarriage I think. I got a positive first response at 8dpo then a few days later a negative normal test. Then what was I thought a heavy period, soaking through pads within a few hours and pain. It eased off and stopped about 4 days ago but today I've had more fresh red blood and some mild cramps. Does anyone think it could have been/be an early miscarriage?

Hi Christina. Of course you can join us. It sounds like you had a chemical pregnancy. I'm sorry for your loss xx

I passed some tissue last week so I guess I had some retained tissue that was causing my tests to have a faint positive for so long. They're finally negative so looking forward to ttc again [-o<

How are you all doing? I think I finally ovulated so I'm around 3dpo today. My BIL just told us his gf is pregnant and I took it really hard. Hopefully it happens for us soon!

AF started today so on to the next cycle.

How are you ladies doing?

Hey, it's been such a weird cycle for me. My opks are all over the place and I haven't gotten a positive. I'm pretty regular and it's always a nice dark test when I ovulate so I'm not feeling too optimistic about this cycle. I'm cd19 today. We DTD on cd13 and cd8 but my wonky tests haven't really had me in the mood. I also had some pretty crazy cramps the other day. I dont know what's going on with my body.

How are you doing? I'm sorry the news about your bil and his gf hurt you, I understand that feeling. *hugs*

I hate wonky cycles! Hopefully ovulation will be very soon for you :hugs:

I'm really not doing great emotionally. My period is finished now though so we can move on to trying. I'm not sure if my cycle will be typical since the miscarriage so I'll probably start doing opks every day from now just in case. I generally have longer cycles and ov around cd20 so could be a while yet.

I hate wonky cycles! Hopefully ovulation will be very soon for you :hugs:

I'm really not doing great emotionally. My period is finished now though so we can move on to trying. I'm not sure if my cycle will be typical since the miscarriage so I'll probably start doing opks every day from now just in case. I generally have longer cycles and ov around cd20 so could be a while yet.

Thank you! I never got the opk I was hoping for but I stopped testing at cd 20. I think I may have had implantation bleeding today but who knows it may be too late for that...

I totally understand. I think mentally I'm finally kind of back to normal and mine was in november. Theres deffinately still times where my heart hurts and I just turn into a mess. Though I'm sure the next time I do see a positive test I'll be a little more wary. Fingers crossed and hugs to you!

Thank you! I never got the opk I was hoping for but I stopped testing at cd 20. I think I may have had implantation bleeding today but who knows it may be too late for that...

I totally understand. I think mentally I'm finally kind of back to normal and mine was in november. Theres deffinately still times where my heart hurts and I just turn into a mess. Though I'm sure the next time I do see a positive test I'll be a little more wary. Fingers crossed and hugs to you!

Fingers crossed its implantation bleeding!

I'm CD10 and randomly had bloody ewcm so kind of confused. I don't normally ovulate until cd20 and my opks haven't come yet so I can't test. We did dtd last night so maybe it's just from that but it's really frustrating. I thought now I've had a period I would at least know what is going on with my body ](*,)

Yeh I think the same. It's a shame that a bfp will have that doubt now. I'm really struggling with anxiety and not sleeping well atm because of covid 19 so I think that's making my sadness just way more intense than it normally would be.

Hi ladies

Please can I have some advice? So given the current corona virus pandemic and lockdown situation my husband and I decided to stop TTC for now. I went back onto the pill Mon 23rd which would have been cd21 for me. I'm now on what would have been cd34 and been suffering with nausea for a few days now. Could it be possible that I could be pregnant? And if so would the pill cause any harm to a potential pregnancy?

Hi ladies

Please can I have some advice? So given the current corona virus pandemic and lockdown situation my husband and I decided to stop TTC for now. I went back onto the pill Mon 23rd which would have been cd21 for me. I'm now on what would have been cd34 and been suffering with nausea for a few days now. Could it be possible that I could be pregnant? And if so would the pill cause any harm to a potential pregnancy?

Did you have sex around ovulation date? Its definitely possible. A lot of women get pregnant on the pill so I wouldn't think it would cause any issues. Good luck xx

Fingers crossed its implantation bleeding!

I'm CD10 and randomly had bloody ewcm so kind of confused. I don't normally ovulate until cd20 and my opks haven't come yet so I can't test. We did dtd last night so maybe it's just from that but it's really frustrating. I thought now I've had a period I would at least know what is going on with my body ](*,)

Yeh I think the same. It's a shame that a bfp will have that doubt now. I'm really struggling with anxiety and not sleeping well atm because of covid 19 so I think that's making my sadness just way more intense than it normally would be.

I've never really had any bleeding except when it's supposed to happen lol but that spotting ended up going on like once a day for four days and then AF showed. I'm not really sure what day I should be counting my cycle from, first time I spotted or when she came in full force.

How are you feeling? You should be like CD 19 now if I did the math right lol. Sorry it took so long for me to get back but I've kind of been in my own world with all the covid stuff going on. I get the anxiety. I have PTSD and GAD so this has been kind of rough for me too. I hope you're doing a little better. Part of me is thinking pausing ttc might be good for right now but the other part of me cant get over wanting a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->