TTC after miscarriage 2020

I don't think my body knows what it's doing tbh. I think all I can do is have regular sex and hope for the best. I just looked at last months tests and I got my peak on march 12th and my period on march 25th but for some reason I also took an opk on march 17th and it was similar to yesterdays not sure why my lh levels seem to be staying up at the end of my cycle. I really hope it's not a bad thing.

Yeah mines always basically non existent unless I'm near O, I dont think it would be a bad thing. I mean maybe you released two eggs this month and that's why it's being weird?

Thanks for the welcome back :hugs2:

I'm also confused- day 14 of my cycle today and I've just started bleeding about an hour ago :saywhat: I'd say it's heavier than spotting but not as heavy as a period.

No idea what that's all about. I have pcos so usually have longer than average cycles (35 days ish but can sometimes be less or more) so I wouldn't expect it to be related to ovulation but not sure what else it could be...

Sorry you're having a confusing cycle too. Like it isn't hard enough after a miscarriage :( This is my first full cycle since my miscarriage so maybe that's why its messed up?

I'm so done with this cycle. I'm cd32 now and my opks have been going between dark but not positive to just about positive since cd18. I got a faint line on a wondfo on thurs but bfn on frer and wondfo since so no idea if evap or chemical pregnancy and I've no idea if I'm due my period or if I've still not ovulated ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Fx our bodies sort themselves out soon!

It's so frustrating isn't it!

My bleeding stopped in the evening so I'm hoping it was just one of those things and not anything to worry about.

Hopefully! How are you doing now? Hope this cycle is lucky for you :dust:

I'm still not sure where I am in my cycle but given the back cramps, bad mood and the fact I cried for 20 minutes tonight and I'm not sure why, I'm guessing AF is on her way soon :lol:

Hope you get some clarity either way soon. I know for me, the not knowing what's going on is definitely the worst bit. I just want to know!

So I only had that one afternoon of bleeding - heavy spotting really like the start of a period for me but then disappeared as quickly as it arrived. I've not had any other symptoms of anything so hoping for a normal ish cycle which would make my period due sometime around the 14th.

We've been dtd plenty and I'm not gonna lie, it would be amazing to get a :bfp: first cycle but I know it probably won't happen like that!

How is everyone doing?

I think I've finally ovulated after several attempts this cycle. I'm CD46 and 2dpo today.

How is everyone doing?

I think I've finally ovulated after several attempts this cycle. I'm CD46 and 2dpo today.
Hey salamander!
I'm doing okay, my opks are getting darker so O will be tomorrow.
After trying for so long it really feels like it's all waiting and not just a two week wait anymore. It's like the two week wait just waiting for O to come and then a tww to find out if our efforts have worked. It's a weird thing because I got pregnant so easily with #2 and the twins... the closer it gets to their due date though the more I feel my emotions going crazy though. Weird to think they would probably be here already if everything had worked out. Sorry to go on a rant I just keep thinking about it all. Especially because it's not like I'm out doing things and staying busy, I'm just at home.

How are you guys doing though? I'm glad you finally got your positive opk!

Hey salamander!
I'm doing okay, my opks are getting darker so O will be tomorrow.
After trying for so long it really feels like it's all waiting and not just a two week wait anymore. It's like the two week wait just waiting for O to come and then a tww to find out if our efforts have worked. It's a weird thing because I got pregnant so easily with #2 and the twins... the closer it gets to their due date though the more I feel my emotions going crazy though. Weird to think they would probably be here already if everything had worked out. Sorry to go on a rant I just keep thinking about it all. Especially because it's not like I'm out doing things and staying busy, I'm just at home.

I here you. I had no trouble conceiving my first 3. My 3rd was even a whoops baby when my dd was only 3 months old :lol: a character had a miscarriage on a TV program I watched last night and I cried so much.

CD48 and 4dpo. Longest cycle ever for me. I'm not that hopeful because we only dtd on ov day but at least that means I'm not crazy symptom spotting lol

I here you. I had no trouble conceiving my first 3. My 3rd was even a whoops baby when my dd was only 3 months old :lol: a character had a miscarriage on a TV program I watched last night and I cried so much.

CD48 and 4dpo. Longest cycle ever for me. I'm not that hopeful because we only dtd on ov day but at least that means I'm not crazy symptom spotting lol

I'm so bad with symptom spotting. I always think every little thing may be a sign. I had watched grey's anatomy right after I had the mc and bailey had her mc in the episode and I just balled. I couldn't stop crying because I knew her pain, I was living her pain. It's crazy how much a television character can resonate with you. I can't imagine having little ones so close in age. All you mommas who have 2 under 2 and all that are heroes. My boys are almost 5 years apart and I couldn't imagine them being closer and how hard that would have been for me.

I'm so bad with symptom spotting. I always think every little thing may be a sign. I had watched grey's anatomy right after I had the mc and bailey had her mc in the episode and I just balled. I couldn't stop crying because I knew her pain, I was living her pain. It's crazy how much a television character can resonate with you. I can't imagine having little ones so close in age. All you mommas who have 2 under 2 and all that are heroes. My boys are almost 5 years apart and I couldn't imagine them being closer and how hard that would have been for me.

I'm usually terrible for symptom spotting but I'm trying to relax about it.

That's actually the episode I was talking about. It's only just aired in the UK. I've only watched the one where she found out so far. Going to have some wine and chocolate while I watch the next episode lol

I had a 3 year old at the same time. It was hard work but they're great friends especially the younger two.

Yeah that episode was heartbreaking. Do you watch station 19 as well? Man both of those shows just tug at all of my heartstrings

My boys mostly argue. Lol they get along great sometimes but the older one is getting to that preteen attitude stage where he thinks hes too cool and too big to hang out with his little brother.

I watched a few episodes but I struggled to get into it because I was already further in greys so the timeline was all different.

Oh yeh mine fight lots too lol but it's nice they're similar ages so have some of the same interests.

Hi all
I am new to this .. I had a miscarriage in nov 2019 after years of trying . I been trying ever seen and each month I try not to build my hopes up but can’t help it then they coming crashing down. I’m trying to stay positive but I keeping thinking what if that was my only time and it won’t happen again I won’t get pregnant and be mum.. I’m tryin to keep positive it’s not easy

Hi all
I am new to this .. I had a miscarriage in nov 2019 after years of trying . I been trying ever seen and each month I try not to build my hopes up but can’t help it then they coming crashing down. I’m trying to stay positive but I keeping thinking what if that was my only time and it won’t happen again I won’t get pregnant and be mum.. I’m tryin to keep positive it’s not easy

Hey! Its deffinately hard to not get your hopes up every month. Have you seen a Dr? If you've been trying for a long time there may be an issue a dr can help with. *hugs*

Hi all

Sorry for your loss :hugs2: Have you had any investigations done to see if there's a reason why you might be struggling to conceive?

I'm CD32 today and AF arrived yesterday, which is not good in the sense that I was hoping for a :bfp: obviously, but is good in the sense that my last cycle was 32 days so it's reassuring to have a regular cycle length.

Hi all

Sorry for your loss :hugs: it's so hard not to go crazy every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->