TTC after miscarriage 2020

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by salamander91, Feb 11, 2020.

1. lisaalove

lisaalove Well-Known Member

Hey sorry I just saw this!! I would deffinately test if you haven't already! It's possible and personally I would stop the pill until I found out one way or another. GL

2. salamander91

salamander91 Well-Known Member

Neither have I but weirdly I did have spotting for like a week after my period finished this cycle. Maybe it's a weird post miscarriage thing :shrug: good luck for this cycle :dust:

Yup CD20 today. I'm still not doing great. I'm not sure about ttc right now either but I think we'll keep going and see what happens. I'm not 100% convinced I'll ovulate given all the stress though. My opk was close to positive on cd18 but lighter again yesterday so I dont think I've ovulated yet. I tend to have longer cycles so between cd18 and cd22 is normally when I would ov.

3. lisaalove

Thanks! I'm worried I won't ovulate either. To be honest I'm not sure if I ever did last month by tests were all over the place. Im not sure if it's because of the stress but I'm sure it doesnt help. Fx you get a positive opk! My positive opks are usually only super dark for a few hours and then are lighter the next day.

4. salamander91

Fx you ovulate this month!

My opks still aren't positive and I've ran out #-o I'm pretty sure it's going to be this week anyway so we've just been dtd every other day.

5. lisaalove

I got a positive opk this morning! Hoping it all works out this month. I totally understand running out of tests especially cause I test like a crazy woman lol. Hoping this is your month!!

6. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Good luck!

salamander91 likes this.
  7. salamander91

Yay! Good luck for this month [-o<

My opks are out for delivery apparently so I'll be interested to see if they're faint now. Hoping I've ovulated already lol

8. salamander91

CD23 and still dark but not quite positive. Literally have no idea what my body is doing ](*,)

9. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

Hi ladies, sorry for the disappearing act. I wasn't doing too great emotionally/mentally after the ERPC and needed some time away from the forum and thoughts of babies/pregnancy/miscarriage etc.

I'm back now, currently day 4 of my period (2nd one since the miscarriage) and we're starting TTC again. We were going to put our plans on hold because of coronavirus but without knowing when things are going to be 'back to normal' and with our ages (I'm 35, OH is 44) and my PCOS, it seems a bit daft to put things on pause indefinitely.

We'll not be doing anything special to TTC to begin with, just plenty of sex and hoping for the best. I have started folic acid already though and I'm taking a high dose Vitamin D supplement because my levels came back low after the miscarriage. I'll also be cutting out alcohol and caffeine during the 2ww each cycle so that I don't feel guilty if I'm lucky enough to get a :bfp:

10. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

11. lisaalove

Ahh I'd be so confused. Mine was like that last month! They were there but not positive.

12. lisaalove

Done be sorry! We all need some time for ourselves every now and then! Hope you are feeling better now. Were not doing anything other than DTD and I'm limiting caffeine but that's easy because I'm not a big caffeine person to begin with.

13. salamander91

I hope you're feeling better. I'm not coping great either but ttc is keeping me a little sane so I'm sticking it out.

I've been using opks but tbh I'm more confused then anything. I suspect I have already ovulated though because cervix is low again and little cm. Also I'm not even remotely interested in sex :lol:

I take a high dose of folic acid due to being diabetic. I think I should probably start a prenatal vitamin too because my diet isn't great.

14. salamander91

Literally no idea but cervix is low and barely any cm so I'm thinking I might have ovulated already. No idea why opks are still showing lines though

15. lisaalove

Did you ever get any ewcm? I'd say you probably already O'd if your low and dry. I wish I had answers for you!

16. salamander91

Yeh towards the end of last week and start of this week. I'm guessing I ovulated sun/mon. I had a dream that I got my period last night so that's got me in a mood lol

17. lisaalove

Oh no, I had a weird dream last night as well but it was much different lol for some reason I was trying to get an elephant on an elevator... 2dpo for me today. I hope we get our bfps!

18. salamander91

Lol that must have been very frustrating :lol:

Fingers crossed! :dust:

19. salamander91

So cd26 and this kind of looks positive. Which is annoying because I thought I had ovulated already and we haven't dtd since wednesday ](*,) hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be enough

20. lisaalove

That one deffinately looks darker than the other ones you posted. I'm sorry! I swear our bodies can be so confusing.