TTC after miscarriage 2020

Hi ladies

Please can I have some advice? So given the current corona virus pandemic and lockdown situation my husband and I decided to stop TTC for now. I went back onto the pill Mon 23rd which would have been cd21 for me. I'm now on what would have been cd34 and been suffering with nausea for a few days now. Could it be possible that I could be pregnant? And if so would the pill cause any harm to a potential pregnancy?

Hey sorry I just saw this!! I would deffinately test if you haven't already! It's possible and personally I would stop the pill until I found out one way or another. GL

I've never really had any bleeding except when it's supposed to happen lol but that spotting ended up going on like once a day for four days and then AF showed. I'm not really sure what day I should be counting my cycle from, first time I spotted or when she came in full force.

How are you feeling? You should be like CD 19 now if I did the math right lol. Sorry it took so long for me to get back but I've kind of been in my own world with all the covid stuff going on. I get the anxiety. I have PTSD and GAD so this has been kind of rough for me too. I hope you're doing a little better. Part of me is thinking pausing ttc might be good for right now but the other part of me cant get over wanting a baby.

Neither have I but weirdly I did have spotting for like a week after my period finished this cycle. Maybe it's a weird post miscarriage thing :shrug: good luck for this cycle :dust:

Yup CD20 today. I'm still not doing great. I'm not sure about ttc right now either but I think we'll keep going and see what happens. I'm not 100% convinced I'll ovulate given all the stress though. My opk was close to positive on cd18 but lighter again yesterday so I dont think I've ovulated yet. I tend to have longer cycles so between cd18 and cd22 is normally when I would ov.

Thanks! I'm worried I won't ovulate either. To be honest I'm not sure if I ever did last month by tests were all over the place. Im not sure if it's because of the stress but I'm sure it doesnt help. Fx you get a positive opk! My positive opks are usually only super dark for a few hours and then are lighter the next day.

Fx you ovulate this month!

My opks still aren't positive and I've ran out #-o I'm pretty sure it's going to be this week anyway so we've just been dtd every other day.

Fx you ovulate this month!

My opks still aren't positive and I've ran out #-o I'm pretty sure it's going to be this week anyway so we've just been dtd every other day.

I got a positive opk this morning! Hoping it all works out this month. I totally understand running out of tests especially cause I test like a crazy woman lol. Hoping this is your month!!

I got a positive opk this morning! Hoping it all works out this month. I totally understand running out of tests especially cause I test like a crazy woman lol. Hoping this is your month!!

Yay! Good luck for this month [-o<

My opks are out for delivery apparently so I'll be interested to see if they're faint now. Hoping I've ovulated already lol

CD23 and still dark but not quite positive. Literally have no idea what my body is doing ](*,)

Screenshot_20200416-134046_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies, sorry for the disappearing act. I wasn't doing too great emotionally/mentally after the ERPC and needed some time away from the forum and thoughts of babies/pregnancy/miscarriage etc.

I'm back now, currently day 4 of my period (2nd one since the miscarriage) and we're starting TTC again. We were going to put our plans on hold because of coronavirus but without knowing when things are going to be 'back to normal' and with our ages (I'm 35, OH is 44) and my PCOS, it seems a bit daft to put things on pause indefinitely.

We'll not be doing anything special to TTC to begin with, just plenty of sex and hoping for the best. I have started folic acid already though and I'm taking a high dose Vitamin D supplement because my levels came back low after the miscarriage. I'll also be cutting out alcohol and caffeine during the 2ww each cycle so that I don't feel guilty if I'm lucky enough to get a :bfp:

Hi ladies, sorry for the disappearing act. I wasn't doing too great emotionally/mentally after the ERPC and needed some time away from the forum and thoughts of babies/pregnancy/miscarriage etc.

I'm back now, currently day 4 of my period (2nd one since the miscarriage) and we're starting TTC again. We were going to put our plans on hold because of coronavirus but without knowing when things are going to be 'back to normal' and with our ages (I'm 35, OH is 44) and my PCOS, it seems a bit daft to put things on pause indefinitely.

We'll not be doing anything special to TTC to begin with, just plenty of sex and hoping for the best. I have started folic acid already though and I'm taking a high dose Vitamin D supplement because my levels came back low after the miscarriage. I'll also be cutting out alcohol and caffeine during the 2ww each cycle so that I don't feel guilty if I'm lucky enough to get a :bfp:

Done be sorry! We all need some time for ourselves every now and then! Hope you are feeling better now. Were not doing anything other than DTD and I'm limiting caffeine but that's easy because I'm not a big caffeine person to begin with.

I hope you're feeling better. I'm not coping great either but ttc is keeping me a little sane so I'm sticking it out.

I've been using opks but tbh I'm more confused then anything. I suspect I have already ovulated though because cervix is low again and little cm. Also I'm not even remotely interested in sex :lol:

I take a high dose of folic acid due to being diabetic. I think I should probably start a prenatal vitamin too because my diet isn't great.

Ahh I'd be so confused. Mine was like that last month! They were there but not positive.

Literally no idea but cervix is low and barely any cm so I'm thinking I might have ovulated already. No idea why opks are still showing lines though

Literally no idea but cervix is low and barely any cm so I'm thinking I might have ovulated already. No idea why opks are still showing lines though

Did you ever get any ewcm? I'd say you probably already O'd if your low and dry. I wish I had answers for you!

Did you ever get any ewcm? I'd say you probably already O'd if your low and dry. I wish I had answers for you!

Yeh towards the end of last week and start of this week. I'm guessing I ovulated sun/mon. I had a dream that I got my period last night so that's got me in a mood lol

Oh no, I had a weird dream last night as well but it was much different lol for some reason I was trying to get an elephant on an elevator... 2dpo for me today. I hope we get our bfps!

So cd26 and this kind of looks positive. Which is annoying because I thought I had ovulated already and we haven't dtd since wednesday ](*,) hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be enough Screenshot_20200419-182942_Gallery.jpg

So cd26 and this kind of looks positive. Which is annoying because I thought I had ovulated already and we haven't dtd since wednesday ](*,) hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be enough View attachment 1081039

That one deffinately looks darker than the other ones you posted. I'm sorry! I swear our bodies can be so confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"