TTC after miscarriage before AF

Neither...have not tested since Friday as have had no tests left lol I am cd33 so AF should be due anytime now...I just hope the MC hasnt messed up my cycles

That would be fantastic...was this day last cycle I got my BFP so to have that again would be mind blowing ! But I really dont feel I'm going to be that lucky I have pcos so a late or non exsistant period isnt unheard of unfortunately. I'm going to test today I'll update you when I have the result.

How are you feeling today ? What CD are you on ? I take it AF has gone now :thumbup: and hopefully that was your last one for 9 months :flower:

:( not for sure until af shows! I am cd9... Hopefully will o in next few days, no ewcm yet but hubby is home tomorrow so almost sure I haven't missed it! I hate when he has to travel for work

Is it ok if I join this thread? I just want to say i'm so sorry to you ladies on your losses and getting af now. I have been bleeding, clotting for about a week and now down to some brown discharge and a negative pregnancy test so I guess it's about over. :cry: I was only 6 weeks but we are really upset. We'd like to try for another right away. Sorry if it's all tmi.. Do you ladies know if it's ok to have sex at this point? As long as I'm emotionally ready?

Many hugs to all of you. This was my first loss and it has been so hard :cry:

Hi and welcome Happynewmom :flower:...so sorry to hear of your loss hun :( it absolutely sucks, such a cruel thing to have to go through :hugs: hopefully us girls can help you through it though :hugs:

Being that the bleeding has stopped and now a brown discharge (old blood) I'd be daring enough to say it would probably be OK aslong as the bleeding doesnt pick up again, although I'm not entirely sure. Maybe its best to wait untill your fully back to normal :shrug: Hopefully firsttimer will know more :)

Good luck to you this cycle, and again I'm sorry for your loss x

Well as for me, I tested again with frer = BFN. My tracking chart says I'm due AF on the 1st April which will be CD37 so I'm not going to test until after that now, I've seen so many BFNS this cycle its ridiculous...I so hope AF turns up on time !

Isnt the 1st April, april fools day (AF : April fools ? ) Lol just an observation :wacko: ;)

Firstttimer, I can only imagine how fustrating it is to have your husband work away around OV, I too would not be a very happy lady. But, YAY for him being home this time...good luck hun ! :thumbup:

Hi and welcome Happynewmom :flower:...so sorry to hear of your loss hun :( it absolutely sucks, such a cruel thing to have to go through :hugs: hopefully us girls can help you through it though :hugs:

Being that the bleeding has stopped and now a brown discharge (old blood) I'd be daring enough to say it would probably be OK aslong as the bleeding doesnt pick up again, although I'm not entirely sure. Maybe its best to wait untill your fully back to normal :shrug: Hopefully firsttimer will know more :)

Good luck to you this cycle, and again I'm sorry for your loss x

Thank you so much! I hope you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

We may wait a little longer. I'd probably prefer to and dh is super supportive if I need more time but I can also tell he is going crazy. We have rarely gone a week without it. :)

Hey happynewmom... I had a d&c and they suggested two weeks but I read else where that as long as bleeding had subsided then you can bd!
Oh man mimdan, bfn are the worst I had 5 this past cycle as well, although I put myself through the torture.

Hey happynewmom... I had a d&c and they suggested two weeks but I read else where that as long as bleeding had subsided then you can bd!
Oh man mimdan, bfn are the worst I had 5 this past cycle as well, although I put myself through the torture.

OK thank you!

Sorry about the bfns. I'm kind of dreading the testing process for that reason but then when I get started I can't stop lol I'll need to get more cheapies so I'll be able to feed the addiction :) good luck to you ladies! I hope you get your bfp!

I was just that crazy person in dollar store stocking up on opks and hpt... Yikes!

Its got to be done ladies as you never know when those two lines will show ;)

I peed on about 30+ cheapie hpt and 4 frer this cycle lol :blush: i've had enough testing for this cycle now though...CD36 tomorrow :coffee:

It's hard not to... Poas makes me feel hopeful! Still no pos opk... Maybe the dollar store ones don't work! Lol

Lol yea maybe all the hpts I've done have been invalid hehe I can dream :)

Hi girls hope ya all well, iv just had a mc I got my bfp in the 7th then 2/3 days after that spotting kick in never did stop wen for a scan on the 23th to be told it's a failed pregnac, wen home the blood started red and clots the next day I had the sac come from me, now today I'm only next to nothing pick spotting. I was told to test agen in 10 days and go fr there, I was thing my try befor then but of I get a bfp I will have to call them up to tell them and that may think it's the old pregnec not a new one. Anyways how did you all get on from your mc and trying straight away did you know wen you ovular or wen your af come? Thanks girls hugs and kissers xx

Hey Tracey I had a d&c and to be honest I don't think I od that cycle after d&c now I'm a cycle post d&c and haven't had pos opk yet so who knows!

Yea not sure what the deal is with me either...mine is a simular story to yours Tracey and I'm still waiting on AF not sure if I ov'd or not as don't use opks or track....waiting game, as always x

I have to be post o but none of my reg symptoms.... I guess things have changed post mc! So annoying

Hi ladies do you mind if I join you? I had a chemical in November, then got pregnant in Jan and miscarried at 6w3d. I am currently 33 days post start bleeding.

I hope I can help all of you lovely ladies clear up some confusion. The start of your post mc cycle isn't the day you start bleeding, but the day your hcg goes back to zero. Most women will get their first period between 5-7 weeks after a miscarriage. Also many women won't ovulate right after a mc. If you temp like I do, your temps will be erratic, making it hard to pinpoint ovulation. Also most women will have wonky opks and cm making them think they are ovulating when they aren't. It is simply your hormones trying to get back to normal.

Getting pregnant right after a mc can happen, but most doctors discourage it until after the first period simply for easier dating of the pregnancy. That said I am also in the ntnp group in hopes of not missing any possible opportunities. I wish each of you ladies lots of luck and quick sticky bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->