TTC after taking Cerazette

Hi everyone :happydance: i came off cerezette 2 nights ago, and hoping to conceive in august. Last time i had a short break from it my period came within a week x

Can I ask... did you all have a withdrawal bleed?
I've had nothing since I came off it 5 weeks ago :-/

Can I ask... did you all have a withdrawal bleed?
I've had nothing since I came off it 5 weeks ago :-/

i did yeah a few days after coming off i had a bleed then 2 wks after coming off i had af

I've read all of the threads from the start. I came off cerazette about 2 weeks ago and had a slight bleed sat 5th jun and sun 6th but thats it. I have two boys and was on cerazette for 4 years before ttc with no 2 it took me 10 months and I was only 26 at the time. little man is now coming up 4 with my eldest being 12 and we have decided we would like just one more.

Im hoping it won't take as long this time as the gaps between them are getting bigger.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for us all xx:hugs:

@kierley good luck hun! I hope you get your bfp soon!!

mamadonna... I'm an idiot and done exactly what I said I wouldn't! I poas and got a faint line (opk) now I'm thnhking I didn't ov last thursday like I thought but I'm not sure as now I've read you can get a faint line throughout anyway . I dunno why I bothered, they're in the draw so I was too tempted :haha:

How are you hun??

well 2 days b4 af arrived for me i started poas (opk)cos i wasnt sure if i was pg and sometimes that shows up on opk's anyway after 2 days of strong pos on test the :witch: arrived

well 2 days b4 af arrived for me i started poas (opk)cos i wasnt sure if i was pg and sometimes that shows up on opk's anyway after 2 days of strong pos on test the :witch: arrived

i'm good the :witch: has now left :happydance::happydance:

ergh... confusion!! I really wish I never bothered :wacko: I really must kep telling myself it will happen when it happens! b/c thats the route we were origionally wanted to go. Not all this poas but I can't help it Ive boght them and pee'd on them on autopilot :blush:

Whoo! for you! now the :witch: has buggered off you can get on with it!:happydance:

ergh... confusion!! I really wish I never bothered :wacko: I really must kep telling myself it will happen when it happens! b/c thats the route we were origionally wanted to go. Not all this poas but I can't help it Ive boght them and pee'd on them on autopilot :blush:

Whoo! for you! now the :witch: has buggered off you can get on with it!:happydance:

one off the girls on here told me opk's can pick up af surge so thats pregnancy af and ovulation bloody hell lol

Oh buggeration!... well at least I know one thing... and that's at least SOMETHING is happening! (Only wish I knew what! lol)

lmao way to confuse you!!
it would be so much easier if you just knew what was happening inside your own bod.u'd thinkmillions of yrs of evolution things would get a little easier :wacko:

Definatly!! OMG... I'm just going completely crazy over here!! :grr:

I really would ya know.
I tested a couple of weeks ago 2-3 times I think the last test I did was early last week and all bfn :(

I really would ya know.
I tested a couple of weeks ago 2-3 times I think the last test I did was early last week and all bfn :(

you should test again i think,i kno its a pain when it keeps coming back - but if you got some cheap 1's :shrug:

I really would ya know.

you should test again i think,i kno its a pain when it keeps coming back - but if you got some cheap 1's :shrug:

Hun I've got them comming out of my ears :haha: I bought 30 opk's and they came with 10 hpt for 99p off ebay lol
I'll test again later... I'm 99% sure it'll be bfn but it's worth a go!

Like I thought :bfn: Lets just hope af is on the way so I know where I am! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"