TTC after taking Cerazette

ooh hope you dont mind me popping in. Im hoping to come of cerazette between oct-dec depending on health. I hope it soesnt take to long. my dr didnt tell me about the pill just said i had to go on it because of my bp x

ooh hope you dont mind me popping in. Im hoping to come of cerazette between oct-dec depending on health. I hope it soesnt take to long. my dr didnt tell me about the pill just said i had to go on it because of my bp x

If you want my honest opinion hun... come off it now and use condoms or something. Cerazette is a bitch to come out of your system. I'm still waiting for af :(
I'll never go on it again. x

im going to docs 6th july because of bp so will talk to dr about it then x i hope you get your af soon x

Im feeling very doubtful that this pill will leave my system quickly its such a nasty one. Im not feeling to doubtful this month gotta ask how do you all manage to get the extra bits for your posts x

Im feeling very doubtful that this pill will leave my system quickly its such a nasty one. Im not feeling to doubtful this month gotta ask how do you all manage to get the extra bits for your posts x

google tickers and put them in your signature if you wanna ad your own words just go in edit signature and you can put stuff in there

Hi there, I think I may have posted in the wrong place on start up here tonight. I found you on google and had a read through before joining, seeing the oap section (lol) made me think GREAT help and advice may be given, I put on the other thread how I have been on cerazette for the last 4 yrs due to depression (my life situation didn't help) long story but basically I am now in a very happy relationship with a wonderful man whom I never thought existed, he has no children, and would make a wonderful father, we have been talking about it a lot lately he would absolutely love to have child of his own, I would love to start again but I have a 23yr old son and 19yr old daughter who live in the UK, we are now in Cyprus. Im worried about TTC at my age and the cerazette affects after reading some of the threads PLEASE please can any of you help me.

Hi sweet.. welcome to BnB... I'm sort of starting out again myself. My son is 14 and oh doesn't have any children. I can't wait to be a mommy again :)

I came off cerazette 28th April and I got my first period this Tuesday so nearly 7 weeks.
It does take a while to get your periods back but once they're back it's usually back to normal. I was on the pill for 14 years!
My friend has been off cerazette for 6 weeks and just got her bfp tonight. So it's not all bad!

Good luck x

glad af turned up x gives me hope when i come off x

Hi thank you for the welcome, I think if i want to cons then I will have to come off sooner rather than later, I was thinking about putting it off until christmas after reading all the comments on it, as its about 35 deg here in cyprus now, If coming off it is going to make me unwell I think i'd best wait until weather is cooler, only worry is I don't have time on my side.!! :winkwink:

Hi Ladies!

Just found this through Google whilst just doing some research on TTC.

I've been on Cerazette for two years, prior to that i had the implant for three and then before that I was on Depo for about 5 years. I've not once had a proper period the whole time! That concerned me but in all those years i'd not thought about it seriously as to how it would effect me once I wanted to ttc.

So I came off the cerazette nearly 3 weeks ago, and so far nothing - having read all 12 pages this doesn't sound too odd. I have been really emotional and bloated though so maybe its just a waiting game. I never had regular periods when I wasn't on contraception of some sort so now i'm worried they will take forever to come back! Any more news from those who have had to wait?

I hope lots of you ladies have had your babies now or are at least expecting!

Jax xxx

Hi ladies
I was part of this group a few months ago and I felt like there was no hope for a while as my previous son took so long to concieve but I have concieved within 2 months. Im hoping so much it sticks and im nervous as hell but it just goes to show even though it took a very long time with my previous son its happened uickly this time.

keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies and hope to see your BFP's soon xx

I got preggo on cycle 2 after stopping cerazette.. it's early days for me too but it just goes to show it can take a very short time!

:dust:

I got preggo on cycle 2 after stopping cerazette.. it's early days for me too but it just goes to show it can take a very short time!

:dust:

congrats to you we are both april duees xx

wow thats fantastic news for you both!! positive news for coming of the cerazette then, just hope af comes for me soon!! xxx

Its good to feel positive Ifelt like it would take forever being older now also maybe the relaxed place i put myself in helped..

hope to see you soon in first trimester xx

:) congrats hun!

I thought it would take me ages but I was lucky... hope you're not waiting too long :hugs:

Hi all, i'm new , have been looking on loads of forums on the internet about Cerazette and wish id never gone on it, as i thought stopping periods was a great idea, but now im trying to conceive i dont think it is such a great idea! Ive not long stopped taking it, and i am really hoping it doesnt take long for my periods to go back to normal! as i am so excited to TTC. if id have known id have probably come off sooner. but guess we are all different and some people get them back sooner than others.

its nice to hear the good news stories! :thumbup:

Hiya hay246, good luck and fingers crossed that you don't feel the effect of the pill for too long! I found this forum from googling cerazette too and I'm so glad I did!! I've just been struck by af today 5 and a half weeks later :) xxx

Hiya hay246, good luck and fingers crossed that you don't feel the effect of the pill for too long! I found this forum from googling cerazette too and I'm so glad I did!! I've just been struck by af today 5 and a half weeks later :) xxx

brilliant, not too long for you then, read some peoples have took months and months! seems ridiculous! hope you dont have to wait too long until u conceive! its all so exciting, but daunting at the same time. lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->