TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

It will be a very sad day if I get a BFN this month after knowing I let loose 2 eggs!! I told OH, I would cry my eyes out. This is why I want to have the day off when I test. I have to be happy and upbeat during my classes and that would be hard to do.

I hope I don't have to deal with that though!!! MAybe I will need the day off to be overly excited and have the chance to celebrate!!

I hope you do because I am excited with you. It would be such a blessing to see you fall pregnant after releasing two eggs :happydance:

GalvanBaby – that break down is AWESOME lol.. I agree Mrstruth, we should have went to Mexico to get the TR lol
I paid around 8K for IVF, and $6500.00 for the TR. So, $2500.00 Sounds GREAT!

Mrstruth – holy moly on paying 33K – that is just way too much for the hospital to charge.. greedy. But you know what – having a baby is something you and hubby really want then in the long run its well worth it .. I’ve said to myself this whole time, hey I cant take the money with me when Im gone. So, spend it on something that will make me happy and I really want another baby !

Galvanbaby – I can’t wait for your test !! Positive – Positive !! Try to keep yourself happy and thinking good thoughts :happydance:

Mrstruth – your test is coming up fast :baby:

I am hopeful and I am also prepared for the worst. I cant wait until you have your procedure performed:happydance:It's going to be a great time BDing with a purpose :haha::haha: I just want to :sleep: the rest of the tww away!

Me too Mrstruth. I said I was taking it easy this month, but the 3WW changed that for me!! :rofl:

Yes ~ I cant wait to join you ladies ! seems like the TR is so close but still so far away :coffee:

I took off a week after the TR, How long were you guys sore ?

I had the full Csection cut and it took me 2 weeks to get able to move around. I am still tender around the cut, but not much.

If you have laparoscopic, it should be a few days.
It will be here before you know it Christina!!! I remember back in November, I felt like it was forever away and then on the SUnday before, I was a nervous wreck and wished it was still far away instead of the next day!! :rofl:

I will be having the c-section scar too. did they tell you when you have a baby that you will have to have a c-section ?

Christina that's not necessarily true! I had my first baby was a c-section and my second natural. I didn't have mines through my c-section I had through a robotic machine and five cuts across the stomach. But I was still sore and down longer than I thought. But it was a beautiful feelings :happydance:

Galvanbaby are you READY???? Lol :haha: this is a long wait:mail::bfp:

Mrstruth - That makes me feel better, I had both my girls natural not through C-section. So I was hoping that wasn't the case with the TR :)

I'm super excited, Just found out that I got A's in both of my classes this semester --- makes me feel so good !! :happydance:

The Dr will only cut through the skin and stomach muscle. Your uterus will not be cut so, that will not affect having a baby naturally. I had a Csection with my son, but my Dr said I can have this one or two naturally.

:flower: Congrats girlie I am so excited for you! You deserve a night out. And my doctor said the reason why they be afraid of natural afterwards is because is can rupture where you was cut during your csection and cause you to himerge. But I had a successful vaginal after my c-section

That is awesome !! you guys both put me as ease on that subject :thumbup:

A night out sound good having a couple drinks !! Well, my couple is like a 1/2 a glass of wine and Im drunk lol

I have started a video blog on YouTube my name is shay2001chew and my videos are TTC after tubal reversal my journey and first blog
Published onMay 18, 2012byshay2001chew I also have a Facebook page with the same name TTC babybump after TR. You ladies are welcome to come over. But besides that I have back pain, gas still I know TMI, and pressure and sharp dull pressure :flower:

I have started a video blog on YouTube my name is shay2001chew and my videos are TTC after tubal reversal my journey and first blog
Published onMay 18, 2012byshay2001chew I also have a Facebook page with the same name TTC babybump after TR. You ladies are welcome to come over. But besides that I have back pain, gas still I know TMI, and pressure and sharp dull pressure :flower:

I am going to the FB page, but my FB is with OH so, the main name is his. Don't think crazy thoughts whe n you see it!!! :rofl:

I found the facebook page !! :) Love the pic

My facebook is under Christina Ingram - Same pic as my profile picture on BNB

I couldnt find the video - did you post it already

I seen you ladies!!! Now I am having trouble making it Tag to the page but on YouTube look up updated 3PO or TTC babybump after TR. I appreciate you ladies support and anything I can do to support you guys I am here

I haven't been on youtube, yet. I hardly ever get on there. I will get on there for you though.

Mrstruth, are you from north or south GA? Your face is so familiar!!!

Hi ladies.... I'm new here but here is some info on myself......
I have 2 boys from a previous relationship... 9yr old & 7yr old
Got my tubes tied in 2004....
Met my husband who has 3 kids from his previous marriage......
Had a tubal reversal Dec. 2011
Starting TTC in Jan. 2012....
I have a irregular cycle but I ovulate monthly but it's hard to keep up w/
This month I had to go to the OBGYN and had a cyst in my tube, which has passed because AF came on....2 days early because she shows up whenever she wants to.....
My husband and I are ttc for one together...
One more thing by TR was a success both tubes were fine.... I was told that I have a 70% chance of conceiving....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->