TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

:happydance:Well, I never told you all my story so here goes:

January 15, 2002: My beautiful little girl was born on her due date! :cloud9::pink:She had Sleep Apnea so, it was a very scary first few months.

July 11, 2003: Our surprise baby boy was born 4 1/2 weeks early.:cloud9::blue: During my pregnancy, I decided to have a tubal ligation done.

January 2005: My ex husband and I separated :grr:

March 2007: I met my current husband:happydance:

November 20, 2010: We got married!!!:wedding:

March 2011: We moved to Mexico:growlmad:

March 2012: I had my long awaited tubal reversal done :headspin::yipee:

April 2012: My first TTC cycle with Clomid :happydance:

I am currently waiting to O, :sex: everyday! Oh is enjoying this big tie!!!:rofl: We have a game going, who can last everyday!!! I will beat him by the endo fo the weekend, he is going to be begging no more, no more!!!:haha: I had to wake him up last night after I got finished working!
He may be younger than me but, I have WAY more energy than he does!!:haha:

Hey MrsTruth!! I just saw you are in GA! I am from GA, Canton, GA to be exact. About an hour north of Atlanta. I miss GA so much! When I lived there, I hated it and wanted to leave nw, I hate Mexico and want to return to GA.

Yes I was going to move to Cali but I love GA. I was born here. It's just something about it. How long have you been in Mexico? My Hubby is from Cali and wanted to move back. I think will just visit frequently because I love GA

Hey MrsTruth!! I just saw you are in GA! I am from GA, Canton, GA to be exact. About an hour north of Atlanta. I miss GA so much! When I lived there, I hated it and wanted to leave nw, I hate Mexico and want to return to GA.

Yes I was going to move to Cali but I love GA. I was born here. It's just something about it. How long have you been in Mexico? My Hubby is from Cali and wanted to move back. I think will just visit frequently because I love GA

I have been here for a little over a year. We finally decided Mexico is not for us. Now we are waiting on OH's visa to get approved which feels like a never ending very expensive process and back to good ol GA we will go!!:happydance: I will be in GA in July, if I get preggers soon. I will be there for 8 weeks and the return here for our visa appointment. I can't wait!!

Yah! I know you are excited, I also heard a lot of women find out they are pregnant in the mist of moving. This may just end up being your case. I am sending prayers up thatbyou receive that blessing

Just wondering how you ladies managed to get on Clomid so quickly. My doctor won't prescribe it till we've been trying for 12 months. Were you ovulating before taking clomid or are you taking it because you couldn't ovulate. I have the ovulation pains (horrendous) but I'm yet to see a positive OPK!

Just wondering how you ladies managed to get on Clomid so quickly. My doctor won't prescribe it till we've been trying for 12 months. Were you ovulating before taking clomid or are you taking it because you couldn't ovulate. I have the ovulation pains (horrendous) but I'm yet to see a positive OPK!

My Dr said that if we don't concieve before a year, the chances of concieving drops majorly. Ask your Dr about it, I have been told this by 3 different Drs.

Cluckymumof5 my doctor said after six because long as it take the chances dropnso after a yr your chances had decreased a lot but as of now I am not on clomids my sister was and never gotten pregnant and my friend has tried three yrs no baby

It took me over a year to get a BFP, most dr's I talk to want you to wait until your body gets back into cycles before prescribing clomid. I was ttc for 7 months before a dr agreed to give it to me and that was after I took my charts in to him and charted my cycles.

It just seem unfair that our bodies take so long to get the BFP after we have always been fertile . My sister got her TR and she got pregnant instantly with triplets but lost them and then stop trying

I hear ya on that Mrstruth!!! This is my first cycle TTC after my TR, I guess my Dr didn't want to risk me going long without concieving.

Let me tell you ladies, Oing hurts like hell with Clomid!!! I got really bloated yesterday and last night started having these horrible pains on my right side around where my ovary is and some pains but, not as bad on the left side!!

I finally took a Tylenol PM and it got to where I could sleep. I woke up at 5 this morning in pain again!! Now, I am not hurting as bad but I have this tenderness like you get in a spot after bad pains in my lower stomach. I hope I did O last night because, I don't want to go through that again without it being labor pains!!:haha:

I don't have crosshairs yet on FF but, my temp is up so, I am expecting it anyday now. We will still BD everyday for a few more days but, I consider myself finally in the long TWW!!:happydance: I am praying for my BFP in about 12-14 days!!!

I've got my fingers crossed for you Galvanbaby. I hate the 2ww, every little sign or symptom is over analyzed. I drive myself crazy. lol

Well 8dpo and still BFN and temps are dipping..thinking AF will be here right on time. :(

My Dr said that if we don't concieve before a year, the chances of concieving drops majorly. Ask your Dr about it, I have been told this by 3 different Drs.

Clunkymumof5 yes it is, we extremely over analyze every syptoms lol we be :happydance: before we know and :cry: when we are wrong I will success for all of us honestly.

Well 8dpo and still BFN and temps are dipping..thinking AF will be here right on time. :(

reedsgirl1138 you may be testing to early, was it just negative or negative and faint. I heard it was better to test 11dpo

Reedsgirl: Don't give up yet!! It is still early, I would wait until at least 10 DPO or later!! From what I have been reading on here, you can go all the way to 15 and 16 DPo and still get a false negative!! S, don't give up hope until the AF is here!!!

Clucky: Thanks!! I am going to try to stay sane for the next 2 weeks!! I don't know if that will be possible. I felt like the past week took forever just waiting on O signs!!:haha:

I only have a 10/11 day lp. My temps are dropping so more than likely she will show. I will have some hope if my temp bounces back tomorrow and then I will pray it was a implantation dip. :)

Reedsgirl: Don't give up yet!! It is still early, I would wait until at least 10 DPO or later!! From what I have been reading on here, you can go all the way to 15 and 16 DPo and still get a false negative!! S, don't give up hope until the AF is here!!!

Clucky: Thanks!! I am going to try to stay sane for the next 2 weeks!! I don't know if that will be possible. I felt like the past week took forever just waiting on O signs!!:haha:

GalvanBaby it is a long anxious wait but worth it

I only have a 10/11 day lp. My temps are dropping so more than likely she will show. I will have some hope if my temp bounces back tomorrow and then I will pray it was a implantation dip. :)

Can you plz explain the cervical test and temperature to me I don't understand the temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->