• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

Sorry you are feelling bad MrsTruth!!:hugs: Maybe this is your BFP!!!

I will be testing tomorrow morning. I am 11DPO today and AF usually shows her face on CD23-24 so, she is due today or tomorrow. Oh wants to wait until Thursday but, I have been driving myself crazy since Sunday!! I am a very impatient person and when I want to know soemthing, i want to now as of yesterday!!:haha:

Hopefully I don't waste 15 dollars!!:nope:

You won't waste your money Galvanbaby! Now each of us knows our body and normally AF gives us signs she is near. And not only that today she's a no show for you so I am crossing my fingers. I ordered 10 sensitivity hcg sticks from online and purchased FRER 6 days. It comes with three but they a costly 31.00 so purchased online because if I don't make this month, next month won't be so costly. My breasts are tingling and I am getting twingling feeling in my lower stomach area. I am so excited for your testing.. :omg: :dust:

Thank you MrsTruth!! I just have a feeling that I am but, I am scared to get my hopes up.

I have been sick off and on for the past 2 weeks. I did have one AF symptom 2 days ago, my thighs and the tops of my knees hurt right before AF. Odd, I know but, that is one of my symptoms. I just had it for a couple of hours and no more since then.

Last night, I had this wierd feeling in my stomach so, I hope so!!!:happydance:

I will post a pic as soon as I get the results in the morning!!!:happydance::happydance:

we tried 2 cycles of IVF - and both were chemical pregnancies :( I had my tubes tied when I was 21 and now I'm 33. My partner and I want to have a baby together, we have been together for 7 years. I'm waiting for the doctor to call me and tell me that a reversal is an option for me !! :wacko: Which is driving me crazy...

we tried 2 cycles of IVF - and both were chemical pregnancies :( I had my tubes tied when I was 21 and now I'm 33. My partner and I want to have a baby together, we have been together for 7 years. I'm waiting for the doctor to call me and tell me that a reversal is an option for me !! :wacko: Which is driving me crazy...

Welcome!!!! What tests have you had done?

Oops, I forgot to post here, most you already know but, I got a BFN the other day.

I am now on CD26 and my longest cycle was 26 days only once. No sign of :witch: so far. My temp dropped this morning but, that was it. I don't know what the hell is going on!! i swear, I hate freaking CLomid, it has my body absolutely crazy!!

The HPTs here in Mexico are no good so, I have to wait until 20DPO to test again for the possibility of a detection. That will be Thursday but, Friday I have an appointment with my Dr. So, we will see if I do one or wait for a blood test. They are outrageous here!! Around $100!:growlmad::growlmad:

:dust::dust: for all!! :hugs:

Oops, I forgot to post here, most you already know but, I got a BFN the other day.

I am now on CD26 and my longest cycle was 26 days only once. No sign of :witch: so far. My temp dropped this morning but, that was it. I don't know what the hell is going on!! i swear, I hate freaking CLomid, it has my body absolutely crazy!!

The HPTs here in Mexico are no good so, I have to wait until 20DPO to test again for the possibility of a detection. That will be Thursday but, Friday I have an appointment with my Dr. So, we will see if I do one or wait for a blood test. They are outrageous here!! Around $100!:growlmad::growlmad:

:dust::dust: for all!! :hugs:

OMB I hope you get your BFP because obviously the witch is a no show.I have my FX for you

GalvanBaby - Hi !! We started going to the fertility clinic in Jan 2012.. I've had all kinds of blood work but no tests. I had my tubes tied since 1999, other than that Im healthy and had no problems getting pregnant before my tubal. We tried two cycles of IVF and both ended with chemical pregnancies. We wanted to try the IVF before getting my tubes untied.. So, we are now on that journey !! Waiting for the doctor to review my tubal report and let us know that we can proceed :wacko: So we are just in a waiting period for now...

did you try IVF or just went straight to the reversal ?

GalvanBaby - Hi !! We started going to the fertility clinic in Jan 2012.. I've had all kinds of blood work but no tests. I had my tubes tied since 1999, other than that Im healthy and had no problems getting pregnant before my tubal. We tried two cycles of IVF and both ended with chemical pregnancies. We wanted to try the IVF before getting my tubes untied.. So, we are now on that journey !! Waiting for the doctor to review my tubal report and let us know that we can proceed :wacko: So we are just in a waiting period for now...

I started the IVF process but stopped it and went straight to tubal reversal because I researched and the success rates were good with reversal. And IVF just irritated me with the ideal that if the first trial doesn't work it's 10,000 more for you. I rather just get reversed and try on my own. Besides the surgery which is a out patient surgery everything was great. Both tubes are open I am just awaiting a :BFP: my surgery was 2/7/12. You will not be disappointed, it's just the wait for your body to get back to normal. I have see. Women from anywwhere between one month and over a year get pregnant

IVF is so expensive and emotionally hard so, I decided to go straight to the reversal. I had traditional surgery to repair my tubes. They cut me across my Csection scar and I was in the hospital for 1 day. I had this done on March 5, 2012. Before my surgery, I had an HSG done just to see where the ligation was.

I am on my 2nd cycle TTC, I hope and pray this one is it. My first cycle about drove me crazy!! I am waiting on my Dr to contact me with this cycle's steps.:coffee:

I think, I want to try injectables this time and if they don't work with just BD, go straight to IUI. We will see what she thinks, she is the expert!!

I had the TR using the robot because of the success rate, I was allowed to chose this way. And my doctor also preferred this way as well. Unlike the human hands the robot is steady and able to carefully stick and repair each area. I am just praying for something soon

I have my HSG testing tomorrow morning to see exactly how much and where the tubal was done. :coffee:

Yes, I totally agree that IVF is very emotional but we gave it a try anyhow. Now, we were like we should of just went straight to the reversal. But we tried it and it didnt work, VERY emotional !! I just want to try to old fashion way :hugs:

The doctors want me to try IVF again but I just dont want too..

I hope that the baby dust is in the air soon for everyone :kiss:

Mrstruth - I totally agree with you !! IVF is expensive and now I just wonder why I didnt just go straight to the reversal.

I cant wait to get the reversal done and past the waiting period to try on our own!!!

How long after your surgery did you guys have to wait ? I still have Gonal leftover from the IVF - Gonal helps produce more eggs but its a little more aggressive than clomid.. So I think we might try for a few months before using the meds to help produce more eggs.

What do you think ?

Mrstruth - I totally agree with you !! IVF is expensive and now I just wonder why I didnt just go straight to the reversal.

I cant wait to get the reversal done and past the waiting period to try on our own!!!

How long after your surgery did you guys have to wait ? I still have Gonal leftover from the IVF - Gonal helps produce more eggs but its a little more aggressive than clomid.. So I think we might try for a few months before using the meds to help produce more eggs.

What do you think ?

Christina78 I had my surgery 2/7/12 and we started after my first appt 2/28/12. But I thought this was the month for me but it wasn't. But there are so many amazingly success stories here and other places I have researched. I think you would do wonderfully with a TR.

it is annoying for me TTC. So me and DH decided today to stop TTC! AF showed today! After spot then stopped and now AF is 6 days early, which I think the stress of TTC has brought on. I am stopping the vitamins, opks, hpts, no clomids. Nothing. It's early for me but it's irritating and stressful so I am stopping. I will continue to get on from time to time to check on all you wonderful ladies progress. But the kids that are here need me

Mrstruth - My thoughts are with you !! Sometimes not trying and surprise your prego !!

I will send some baby dust your way :) god will make a way !! But I def feel you on the children we have .. I have two teenagers (12 and 14 girls) they always need me for now lol Teenagers - one min they need you and the next they dont

Mrstruth - My thoughts are with you !! Sometimes not trying and surprise your prego !!

I will send some baby dust your way :) god will make a way !! But I def feel you on the children we have .. I have two teenagers (12 and 14 girls) they always need me for now lol Teenagers - one min they need you and the next they dont

Christina78 it's just that I feel my money and etc was wasted. My OH wanted anything baby with me. So I went thru with the TR and even lost my Jo. Behind the time out because I was sore longer than expected. And out of all the changes. Even had a mass found on my liver. Which thank God was benign. I feel that it's just not meant for me

Mrstruth.. I understand that feeling.. We just spent over 8K and got absolutely nothing but heartache, Im just hoping and praying that the TR will do the trick but if not then I will just leave it in the hands of the lord and go from there.

We want a baby together too.. We just have to take the chance and hope for the best. But us women put so much pressure on ourselves - its crazy !

We just need to relax and let nature take its course ;) Easier said than done I know... But mentally prepare for the best of outcomes and the negative outcome of not getting pregnant.

TTC is so hard for us to keep trying and keep trying but dont give up, maybe a rest but never give up..

Mrstruth, I felt the same way the day Af showed but, remember what you tiold me. Our time will come, sometimes it takes longer. I agree, don't obsess on it but, don't give up. You had this surgery because, you want another baby. Maybe try to relax this month and just BD when you want to, that may be what you need.

We are planning on doing the SMEP but, will only BD if we want to. OH always wants to so, that will be no problem.

I agree our kids need us so, that is why we will not obsess and will try to relax.

PM me if you want to talk. :hugs:

Thanks Christina and Galvanbaby I am feeling better right now. I am okay I took my husband to the hawks and celtics playoff game. My team won. Least I am a winner in something. It took my mind off a lot. I only have one concern. AF isn't filling a entire pad not even in 8 hr and it dark.should I be concerned

I don't think you should be concerned. My AF has been very different each cycle since my surgery. The second cycle post-op was very light and dark red almost black and 4 days late. This one was even later and crazy as hell!! I had very heavy dark red slimy flow for the first 2 days. TMI sorry but, it wa sso bad, the 2nd day, when I got out of bed, it went everywhere!! All over the floor and all! Gross! Now, I am on CD3 and it is almost gone. I normally use tampons but, couldn't today, it was so light the one I used this morning hurt like hell to remove.

I am so glad you are feeling better, lady!!! :hugs:

Mrstruth - Im really glad you feel better !! No stress :coffee:

I had my HSG this morning and everything looked good !! Waiting for the doctor to call me tomorrow and let me know when the TR will be, the nurse is going to try to get me in the beginning of July !! :happydance: so only two months away !!

To Be Cont - :hugs:

Sending some Baby dust to you guys !! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back