TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

I only have a 10/11 day lp. My temps are dropping so more than likely she will show. I will have some hope if my temp bounces back tomorrow and then I will pray it was a implantation dip. :)

Can you plz explain the cervical test and temperature to me I don't understand the temp

CM
You check your cervical mucus. Sometimes you can tell with outchecking internally but, most of the time you have to check internally.

Watery: close to fertile
Egg White Consistency: Very Fertile, This is when you ovulate
Sticky: Not fertile
Creamy: not fertile
Dry: not fertile

Temps
Before you OV, your temps are lower. After you OV, your temp rises and stays up until it drops right before AF.
If it stays high then you are possibly preggers!!
It can drop at implantation but, it will rise again.
MAke sure to check it first thing in the morning at the same time everyday without getting up or moving to much before hand.
It is something hard to get used to but, it is worth it.:flower:

It took me 2 months to get used to it!!:haha: Now I wake up religiously and check it/

I only have a 10/11 day lp. My temps are dropping so more than likely she will show. I will have some hope if my temp bounces back tomorrow and then I will pray it was a implantation dip. :)

I ahve been told that your LP can be longer with Clomid. Mine is usually 11-12 days so, I will test at 12DPO. If I can wait that long!!:haha:

This is my last month...dh is deploying. But it's ok. God has blessed us with 4beautiful children. I am not sure about cervical test...I never ever check my cervix simply because I do not want to introduce bacteria up there when there is no need to. As far as temping I use FertilityFriend.com to chart and every morning my alarm is set at 6:30am and I have my BBT next to my bed and I grab it take my temp and go back to sleep. YOu do need to have at least 4 hours of consecutive sleep to have it be close to being accurate.

Hello everyone, I am new to these types of threads but would love to meet some people/friends going through the same issues as myself...I'll give everyone info about what's been going on and my situation.

1998-At almost 19yrs old married and had my 1st son.

1999-Had my 2nd son.

2001-Had my 3rd son, then after his birth had tubal ligation. (Which obviously I regret now, but at the time i was 21 with 3 children)

2010- In June, I had a tubal reversal done, they were only able to repair the left tube. Been TTC ever since then.

2011- In November had HSG to determine if the left tube was patent and it was.

2012- Gynecologist suggested using clomid

Now- I am getting ready to start Clomid here in 2 days, I am anxious to start this and hopefully get pregnant. I am just wondering if anyone has any success stories after tubal reversal or results using Clomid with only one tube? I would love to go through this journey with new friends and anyone who can offer me any words of encouragement. Thanks so much in advance! As I stated earlier, I am new to any types of threads online, so pls work with me as I am new...lol

Hi I'm new here as well...
I am scheduled for my first consultation for tubal reversal on May 3. I have blood work done this week. How long did it take to recover from tubal reversal and do you like the doctor you selected? How are you feeling on the Clomid any side effects?

Welcome CTS!!!:hi:

I had my tubal Reversal ion Mexico and it was a full surgical cut, all the way across my c-section scar.

It took me 3 weeks to get to where I could move around good. I was free to BD after 3 weeks but, with protection. We had to wait until my check up 5 weeks later to TTC. I am on my first cycle TTCing.

I really like my Dr, she is also, my FS and will be my OB when I get preggers!! I have an all in one who specializes in Infertilty and high risk pregnancies

I had my reversal in Feb just passed, I was able to walk good after a week. It's been a anxious time for us. I heard good stories about chapel hill I even researched it and they have a high success rate as soon as the next month. I had a chemical miscarriage last month meaning took the test(3) and all positive but miscarriage before AF, meaning my implantation didnt stick. It will be wonderful for you. My surgery was 7 hrs because my doctor took her time, with each tube to repair successfully, she cut fatty tissues off from around my tubes, flushed my colon, my tubes were bent against my uterus so she had to unbend them. And she performed three dye test to ensure no blockage

Havent been on in forever!!! A little about me, had tubal in 2002 and reversal in March 2011. I am 32 my husband is 29. Got pregnant after 7 months but lost it. Started Clomid Jan 15th and am now 13 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!! So there is hope, do not give up...baby dust to all of you! PS>
MY BFP cycle...used clomid, mucinex, preseed and BD everday from cycle day 9 to 22. Got positive opk on cycle day 17 and BFP on cycle day 27.
NO SYMPTOMS....was quite sure I was out that cycle. Only tested because I am addicted to POAS LOL.
BABY DUST to all my TR girls!

Havent been on in forever!!! A little about me, had tubal in 2002 and reversal in March 2011. I am 32 my husband is 29. Got pregnant after 7 months but lost it. Started Clomid Jan 15th and am now 13 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!! So there is hope, do not give up...baby dust to all of you! PS>
MY BFP cycle...used clomid, mucinex, preseed and BD everday from cycle day 9 to 22. Got positive opk on cycle day 17 and BFP on cycle day 27.
NO SYMPTOMS....was quite sure I was out that cycle. Only tested because I am addicted to POAS LOL.
BABY DUST to all my TR girls!

Thanks for the post, I am kind of bummed out from all of the side effects and am doubting it will work!!! We are BDing everyday from CD11- 21 or longer if OH can handle it!!:haha:

I hope we all get our BFP this cycle!!:dust:

Okay my cycle this month was three days, i was set to Ovulate on he 22, based on my cervical fluid they say i Ovulate cd8 which was the 12th i took OV kits and it was negative. my temp been around 97.4-97.6 since the 12th but today it was 97.0 I took these two test today a first response Opk and a walgreen opk please help explain to me why its positive today instead of next week.:shrug::wacko:

Attachments

• lh ov test.jpg1.jpg
    lh ov test.jpg1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Ov test 2.jpg
    Ov test 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
  • ov test 3.jpg
    ov test 3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
Okay my cycle this month was three days, i was set to Ovulate on he 22, based on my cervical fluid they say i Ovulate cd8 which was the 12th i took OV kits and it was negative. my temp been around 97.4-97.6 since the 12th but today it was 97.0 I took these two test today a first response Opk and a walgreen opk please help explain to me why its positive today instead of next week.:shrug::wacko:

CD 8 is a little early to ovulate, can you link your chart?? It looks like your ovualating now by those test...what cd are you on??

From your siggy, it says today is CD 12. I usually O on CD 11. If you take Clomid on days 2-6 you can O anytime from CD11-16, CDs 3-7, you can O anytime from CD 12-17. This is not set in stone but, is the usual. Normally you O 5 days after the last dose of Clomid.

If you normally O later then, I don't know why this could be but, it looks like you are Oing today or tomorrow and your cycle is going to be shorter.

How long have you been using Clomid?

hi girls! u mind if i join this thread?

i had my tr april 2011.......pregnant after 4 months of trying but lost it at 12 weeks.

i have never used clomid but i am getting more and more interested.....how did you get the process started?

CD 8 is a little early to ovulate, can you link your chart?? It looks like your ovualating now by those test...what cd are you on??

Reedsgirl1138 I am on cycle day 13 and here's my chart https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-51268.png.

I also thought cycle day eight was a bit early I a, completely lost

I actually couldn't stay on Clomids , so I had to give the,pm to my sister I take Geritol for it helps with making you fertile and my doctor is going to try a new medicine

Hi ladies:hugs: I know some of you from other TR threads, but the "clomid" part caught my attention. I'm seriously considering trying clomid. Like some of the other gals here have mentioned, I too, have terrible O pains already and can't imagine how much worse O would be with clomid:cry: We've been trying for 16 cycles now and no BFP for us:cry: it's probably worth a try. Has anyon here ever done the isoflavones? Apparently "nature's clomid" ?? sounds intriguing:shrug:

Anyway, good luck to all currently in the TWW...I'm presently 8-9dpo:thumbup:

I am currently 5DPO and feeling horribly sick yesterday and today.:cry:

I started having nausea and stomach pains yesterday. I thought they weer better today but, a couple of hours after I woke up they returned. I keep racking my brain trying to figure out if I ate anything that could have made me sick or what. Nobody else is sick but, I know it is way too early to be a symptom!!:shrug:

I am currently 5DPO and feeling horribly sick yesterday and today.:cry:

I started having nausea and stomach pains yesterday. I thought they weer better today but, a couple of hours after I woke up they returned. I keep racking my brain trying to figure out if I ate anything that could have made me sick or what. Nobody else is sick but, I know it is way too early to be a symptom!!:shrug:

Sorry you're feeling so poorly:hugs: hopefully it will pass quickly! perhaps...even turn into a BFP:flower:

Well no luck with Clomid again for me. Af came 2 days late and CLomid did push back my ovulation to cd 17 which is way late for me. THis cycle I am going natural and what will be will be! Good luck ladies. Praying you get your BFP's.

GalvanBaby indeed you could have symptoms early, I learned that from one of my previous pregnancies a week before I took a Hpt I was sick, nauseated and sensitive to smell. The next week home test confirmed I was pregnant the first ultrasound was two weeks after that and I was exactly 4weeks. I am 5dpo and I am nauseated, fatigue, bloated, my breast are becoming sensitive to touch. Idk if I am having symptoms but I definitely and :sick:

Sorry you are feelling bad MrsTruth!!:hugs: Maybe this is your BFP!!!

I will be testing tomorrow morning. I am 11DPO today and AF usually shows her face on CD23-24 so, she is due today or tomorrow. Oh wants to wait until Thursday but, I have been driving myself crazy since Sunday!! I am a very impatient person and when I want to know soemthing, i want to now as of yesterday!!:haha:

Hopefully I don't waste 15 dollars!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"