TTC Baby #1, 11DPO

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
Hey all! I’m TTC for two months now. Last month was :bfn:, but this month, I’m really not sure. My AF is due the 19 :af:, and my Fertile day was the 3rd. I’ve been having mild cramping, and extreme back pain today, nipples are a bit tender to touch. Not the whole boob though. Probably just AF saying hi early...:nope: Had a bit of brownish tan discharge, so light that you wouldn’t notice unless you actually tried to look. Thinking it’s spotting for me, since earlier haven’t had anything else like it today or the days before. Probably more of AF signs of coming...In just sad and hopeless..:sad2:

:dust:

I took two pregnancy tests tonight, the five days detection one was a :bfn: til I took it apart, probably invalid now, and the 85¢ one isn’t a :bfp: but also isn’t a :bfn:, I’m not sure what to think atm. I’m hoping for the best, but thought there was anyone else who’s also 11DPO tonight? I’m retesting with an 85¢ test on the 16th (Wednesday), and then Friday: hoping for a :bfp::angel:

Good luck hun, I'm 10dpo today and bfn for me after I had a faint positive at 8dpo

Good luck hun, I'm 10dpo today and bfn for me after I had a faint positive at 8dpo
Not sure if I had any BFN orBFP honestly, I keep seeing faint lines on the 85¢ ones but I’m not sure if it’s evap or a faint faint phsyco BFP or not, I’m hoping tomorrow I’ll get a BFP, fingers crossed for you :bfp: I’m 12DPO now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->