TTC baby #2 with a toddler need a buddy!?:)

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::hugs2::wohoo: omg I KNEW it! I knew you were going to get that BFP! Congrats girl! <3

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::hugs2::wohoo: omg I KNEW it! I knew you were going to get that BFP! Congrats girl! <3

Thank you!!!!! :hugs: I was really bummed yesterday and you really helped me through it. We can be bump buddies :happydance::cloud9:

want to move over to the pregnancy buddies forum? :happydance:

Thank you!!!!! :hugs: I was really bummed yesterday and you really helped me through it. We can be bump buddies :happydance::cloud9:

want to move over to the pregnancy buddies forum? :happydance:

YES! Sounds good! :) which ones have you joined?

March monkeys and one called having #2 in March or something which is smaller!

Ok I will see ya over there!:)

Hi girls can I join you :)

I'm tentatively/loosely trying for number 2 as I have a very high needs daughter who is 2.5y and I'm still quite traumatized from her first 18 months and she STILL is an awful sleeper but I really don't want to wait too much longer as no idea how long it will take to fall pregnant

Been charting 3 months and am currently 7dpo

I felt pregnant first cycle off pill with my daughter but am in no rush this time (the fear of another colicky baby I can't get past)

Hey labamba! Come join this thread, this one is pretty dead lol!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2320403-new-here-ttc-2-anyone-else-19.html#post35873645

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->