TTC baby #2 with a toddler need a buddy!?:)

Next tuesday on the 21st! Doc wants to do it early so we can see how far I am, by then I may be almost 5 weeks! We'll see lol

How are you doing?! Any news? FX so hard for you!!:happydance:

Thank you! I've been having some cramps and twinges today. Plus creamy cm. Hopefully it means something! I'm testing Monday morning I think so not that long to go

Are you absolutely dying to test like I was LOL. <3 Monday sounds perfect, eeep so excited to hear!! :happydance: I have a good feeling for you!

Thank you thank you! Yes I really am. My son was in daycare today and I kept wanting to test because I had nothing else to do! I've also had cramps on and off today so I'm hoping it is implantation pain. Fx!

Next tuesday on the 21st! Doc wants to do it early so we can see how far I am, by then I may be almost 5 weeks! We'll see lol

Thank you! I've been having some cramps and twinges today. Plus creamy cm. Hopefully it means something! I'm testing Monday morning I think so not that long to go

Are you absolutely dying to test like I was LOL. <3 Monday sounds perfect, eeep so excited to hear!! :happydance: I have a good feeling for you!

Thank you thank you! Yes I really am. My son was in daycare today and I kept wanting to test because I had nothing else to do! I've also had cramps on and off today so I'm hoping it is implantation pain. Fx!

Remember I was having cramps at 7dpo and that's when I got my BFP! Not to make you want to test more but, yeah! :D

Remember I was having cramps at 7dpo and that's when I got my BFP! Not to make you want to test more but, yeah! :D

Maaaybe I should test with FMU tomorrow..just to see..??

You could!! Just remember not to be disappointed if BFN!! I'm probably further along than I think so who knows lol!!!

FX!!!!!! <3 :happydance:

It was a bfn.. but I didn't think it was going to be positive anyway.. going to wait till Monday now :)

It was a bfn.. but I didn't think it was going to be positive anyway.. going to wait till Monday now :)

Yes!! :) Monday seems so far away lol.

Now hubby says he will be travelling from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening :( so I can either test Sunday 11dpo or wait till Wednesday and a missed period. Gah! :(

How are you feeling? :)

Now hubby says he will be travelling from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening :( so I can either test Sunday 11dpo or wait till Wednesday and a missed period. Gah! :(

UGH!!! When did you get BFP with your LO?? Maybe you can still get a BFP at 11dpo that's 2 days early of your AF...possible?

I'm feeling ok, bit dehydrated I keep getting shoulder aches! That and DH was supposed to get paid yesterday but his direct deposit didn't work so now we are still stuck waiting for his check to come in the slow ass mail. We desperately need that check as we have bills overdue and barely food left! 3 weeks without a check is harsh lol

UGH!!! When did you get BFP with your LO?? Maybe you can still get a BFP at 11dpo that's 2 days early of your AF...possible?

I'm feeling ok, bit dehydrated I keep getting shoulder aches! That and DH was supposed to get paid yesterday but his direct deposit didn't work so now we are still stuck waiting for his check to come in the slow ass mail. We desperately need that check as we have bills overdue and barely food left! 3 weeks without a check is harsh lol

Oh damn. I hope the check comes soon.

I tested again today and got a bfn. But last pregnancy I got a BFN even at 10dpo and a positive the day after my missed period..

I know! LOL still no check..

But wow! With DD I never took a test I just went in to the doctor's and with my mc I took one either the day before AF or the day of AF ...not sure. But FX still crossed the BFP shows!! TWW sucks!
Here's a photo that I looked at everyday lol. It's kinda interesting but I guess it tells you what's going on everyday after O day!

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
So I could have implanted just yesterday or today.. and my bfp may still come! Thanks for this.. I've been feeling quite low today :(

So I could have implanted just yesterday or today.. and my bfp may still come! Thanks for this.. I've been feeling quite low today :(

Yes!! Your BFP could still come, you're only 9dpo! I have a cousin who tested on 9dpo with BFN then got a BFP on 10dpo! Keep the faith, girl! :):happydance:

Yes!! Your BFP could still come, you're only 9dpo! I have a cousin who tested on 9dpo with BFN then got a BFP on 10dpo! Keep the faith, girl! :):happydance:

:hugs: how are you today?

Alright lol we got the check finally but now the bank is holding until tomorrow FML!
How are you? Feeling anything?:)

:hugs: how are you today?

Alright lol we got the check finally but now the bank is holding until tomorrow FML!
How are you? Feeling anything?:)

Seriously?! That sucks :(
My signs currently are creamy cm, cramping and moodiness. I've never really had cramps before my period is due so hoping that's good!

GIRL those sound like good signs! I was having cramps too, are they in your thighs, and lower back as well?? Any pinching pains ?:)

FX! I still have lots of creamy cm which is what I call pregnant cm lol..it all sounds very promising! :baby:
Do you know when your due date would be?

GIRL those sound like good signs! I was having cramps too, are they in your thighs, and lower back as well?? Any pinching pains ?:)

FX! I still have lots of creamy cm which is what I call pregnant cm lol..it all sounds very promising! :baby:

FF says March 30th! Yes had some pinching pains 8&9dpo in my pelvic area.. fx that's a good sign. I hope the cm is too! Just 4 days till I can test again!

FF says March 30th! Yes had some pinching pains 8&9dpo in my pelvic area.. fx that's a good sign. I hope the cm is too! Just 4 days till I can test again!

I'm telling you girl, I have a good feeling!! :happydance: I'm like anxious to know for you too lol! Was your DS early or late or right on time?

I'm telling you girl, I have a good feeling!! :happydance: I'm like anxious to know for you too lol! Was your DS early or late or right on time?

Aww thank you! <3

He was two weeks early! What about your DD?

YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• 10DPO.jpg
    10DPO.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20150718_095222.jpg
    20150718_095222.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts