TTC baby #2 with a toddler need a buddy!?:)

Oh my - now you're doubting too!? Lol...poor us!!

I hope you feel better, it sucks being sick :( on the bright side you should be covered from DTD yesterday!!

I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my uterus/shooting pain go through my vagina!! Sorry if TMI lol. I just thought maybe I felt implantation? I may be reaching for that one lol.. who knows!

It TOTALLY COULD BE!!! Fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

as of this morning DH is sick too. So hopefully the BD from the day I got the positive OPK covered us. Otherwise we may be out. :nope:

I'm sorry you're all sick!!! Luckily the sperm can live for up to 5 days so I think you're still good!! :thumbup: not only that but if he feels better tomorrow you guys can make up for today !! :happydance:

Yes hope we can BD tonight! So 1dpo symptoms.. a bit of cramping that I may have imagined and lots of creamy cm. What's 7dpo looking like? :)

Oh my - now you're doubting too!? Lol...poor us!!

I hope you feel better, it sucks being sick :( on the bright side you should be covered from DTD yesterday!!

I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my uterus/shooting pain go through my vagina!! Sorry if TMI lol. I just thought maybe I felt implantation? I may be reaching for that one lol.. who knows!

It TOTALLY COULD BE!!! Fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

as of this morning DH is sick too. So hopefully the BD from the day I got the positive OPK covered us. Otherwise we may be out. :nope:

I'm sorry you're all sick!!! Luckily the sperm can live for up to 5 days so I think you're still good!! :thumbup: not only that but if he feels better tomorrow you guys can make up for today !! :happydance:

Yes hope we can BD tonight! So 1dpo symptoms.. a bit of cramping that I may have imagined and lots of creamy cm. What's 7dpo looking like? :)

I'm feeling kinda sick right now - maybe because I haven't eaten yet lol. Had a slight bit of heartburn last night which is usually a symptom of pregnancy for me but considering I've had some heartburn over the past 2 weeks I am unsure! I'm hoping I will be able to hold off testing at least until 11dpo, which is on Sunday! I'm feeling out though - not certain why but I just feel like this won't be our cycle :( thinking because I want it so bad. :shrug:

LOL there a few times where I had to think, hmm did I just imagine that? Like the twinges I was talking about, I think I'm a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to TTC. :haha: still have some creamy CM? I barely have any CM right now - I do see some creamy CM on my undies but it's not a lot. Had a vivid dream last night, I haven't had a dream since we got our new puppy because I've lost some sleep because of her!

Aww don't think that! You never know and I'm really rooting for you! The dream and heartburn are good signs too :)

I still have some creamy cm and feeling a bit wet. Haha tmi. We did manage to dtd tonight though so I'm hoping we are covered!

Aww don't think that! You never know and I'm really rooting for you! The dream and heartburn are good signs too :)

I still have some creamy cm and feeling a bit wet. Haha tmi. We did manage to dtd tonight though so I'm hoping we are covered!

Sooo welcome to the TWW then!! LOL
Rooting for you too, girl! BFP's for us both!! :dust::dust::dust:

Girrrrrl - to my knowledge I'm 7dpo!!!

But this happened....I caved in testing!!

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
Girrrrrl - to my knowledge I'm 7dpo!!!

But this happened....I caved in testing!!

Oh my god!!! :happydance: I am so so happy for you! Who cares about dpo! Yay!

Thanks girl! I'm so confused though lol...what if it's twins?!

How are you feeling?? how many dpo are you now?

Omg that would be awesome! I'm 2dpo! Waiting waiting and waiting. Feeling slightly nauseous today but obviously it's not a proper symptom!

What's up girl? Did you go to a doctor and get a test? :)

hey!! Yes, I went to the doctor's yesterday unfortunately it wasn't my normal doctor! My normal OB's office was having difficulty with their systems to schedule appointments, but my urine test was positive and I couldn't do the blood test because they were all inexperienced and the guy was shaking while putting the needle in my arm, it couldn't get a vein so when he took the needle out I was bleeding everywhere!!! Finally the lady says I could wait for the actual designated blood drawer person, because these people were literally reading books on how to draw blood before they walked over to me to draw 8 VIALS!!! :dohh: lol

how are you feeling girl?! 2dpo? :D I truly hope TWW goes by so quickly for you!!

hey!! Yes, I went to the doctor's yesterday unfortunately it wasn't my normal doctor! My normal OB's office was having difficulty with their systems to schedule appointments, but my urine test was positive and I couldn't do the blood test because they were all inexperienced and the guy was shaking while putting the needle in my arm, it couldn't get a vein so when he took the needle out I was bleeding everywhere!!! Finally the lady says I could wait for the actual designated blood drawer person, because these people were literally reading books on how to draw blood before they walked over to me to draw 8 VIALS!!! :dohh: lol

how are you feeling girl?! 2dpo? :D I truly hope TWW goes by so quickly for you!!

Freaking hell that sounds terrible. I hope you get a proper blood test soon!

I'm 4dpo today! It's going soooo slow. But DH is home so that helps!

Freaking hell that sounds terrible. I hope you get a proper blood test soon!

I'm 4dpo today! It's going soooo slow. But DH is home so that helps!

UGH I know what you mean!! Feeling any flutters?:) I'm still waiting to miss AF ..I don't consider myself completely safe until the 16th! WAAAH

I'll leave you my list of dpo and the symptoms I felt if you like?!:D maybe you will notice some similarities? :hugs: glad your DH is home for you during this TWW! It is awful being alone all day wondering lol

Yes please to the signs and symptoms! I had a headache and was slightly nauseous today. Could be anything of course but I'm hoping it is a symptom!

I'm sure AD won't come. Not after such beautiful bfps! You enjoy your pregnancy :) when do you plan to tell DD?

Yes please to the signs and symptoms! I had a headache and was slightly nauseous today. Could be anything of course but I'm hoping it is a symptom!

I'm sure AD won't come. Not after such beautiful bfps! You enjoy your pregnancy :) when do you plan to tell DD?

Here it is!:
1dpo - twinges, pulling sensation
2dpo - pinching in right side, another big twinge felt like something moving
3dpo - so far I have gas, started last night. feeling some flutters as well.
4dpo - felt some pinching/cramping in the right side of my uterus/ovary earlier.
5dpo - still have creamy cm. more twinges. feeling a lot of twinges tonight
6dpo - woke up with some nausea not sure if it's because of a UTI. slight dull cramping sure if from having to use the
restroom. sat down and had a sharp pain right side of uterus and went into vagina. happened twice same spot. definitely
feeling something happening down there today.
7dpo - woke up in the middle of the night and had a stitch on my left side, not sure if from sleeping on that side too long.
noticed some slight heartburn before I went to bed which is usually a sign for me that I'm pregnant but in the past 2 weeks
I have been noticing heartburn so now I'm unsure. felt another twinge on left side of uterus. had gas this morning. again,
definitely feel things going on down there. twinges/movement and a slight pain at 2:09pm. feeling tired, I might nap!
feeling some cramping in my thighs. it is a dull ache/cramp at 6pm. kinda radiating into my lower back as well. :bfp:

We told DD already as I can't keep my mouth shut LOL. Hopefully it is a symptom for you girl!! Let me know how it's going!:)

Here it is!:
4dpo - felt some pinching/cramping in the right side of my uterus/ovary earlier.
6dpo - woke up with some nausea not sure if it's because of a UTI. slight dull cramping sure if from having to use the
restroom. sat down and had a sharp pain right side of uterus and went into vagina. happened twice same spot. definitely
7dpo - woke up in the middle of the night and had a stitch on my left side, not sure if from sleeping on that side too long.
noticed some slight heartburn before I went to bed which is usually a sign for me that I'm pregnant but in the past 2 weeks
I have been noticing heartburn so now I'm unsure. felt another twinge on left side of uterus. had gas this morning. again,
definitely feel things going on down there. twinges/movement and a slight pain at 2:09pm. feeling tired, I might nap!
feeling some cramping in my thighs. it is a dull ache/cramp at 6pm. kinda radiating into my lower back as well. :bfp:

We told DD already as I can't keep my mouth shut LOL. Hopefully it is a symptom for you girl!! Let me know how it's going!:)

Thank you! What did you tell her? Did she seem to understand :)

Here it is!:

AHH 6DPO for you!!
She knows about babies and where they come from but I don't think she understands that my belly will get bigger or how long it will be in there lol she also keeps asking me to show her a picture and I don't have one yet!

Here it is!:

AHH 6DPO for you!!
She knows about babies and where they come from but I don't think she understands that my belly will get bigger or how long it will be in there lol she also keeps asking me to show her a picture and I don't have one yet!

So sweet! When is your first ultrasound? :)

Next tuesday on the 21st! Doc wants to do it early so we can see how far I am, by then I may be almost 5 weeks! We'll see lol

How are you doing?! Any news? FX so hard for you!!:happydance:

Next tuesday on the 21st! Doc wants to do it early so we can see how far I am, by then I may be almost 5 weeks! We'll see lol

Thank you! I've been having some cramps and twinges today. Plus creamy cm. Hopefully it means something! I'm testing Monday morning I think so not that long to go

Thank you! I've been having some cramps and twinges today. Plus creamy cm. Hopefully it means something! I'm testing Monday morning I think so not that long to go

Are you absolutely dying to test like I was LOL. <3 Monday sounds perfect, eeep so excited to hear!! :happydance: I have a good feeling for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->