TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Haha, I caved and took another. What do you guys think? This mornings was at 10 am and I took another at 5 pm.
If this is +, how long from now would I ov? I want to bd as much as I can in the "girl" window and I didn't get to last night...thanks to a teething 11 month old. :dohh:

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi I hope I'm not too Late to jump in. I tried for 2 years for a baby and have my DD who is now 14 months. I had varying O dates so used CBFM all the time after a year of trying.
I know we did BD the night before my peak O on CBFM and obviously we made a DD.
We are back to first month TTC no 2, CD 5 so will do CBFM this month to check O dates Are back on track. I'm not expecting a BFP straight away but hopefully I can get back to having fun trying and not get as sucked into the depths of despair as last time!

Good luck everyone xx

Hi and welcome jogger! Fingers crossed for a quick BFP for you this time!

Aims that is deffo and positive that last one. You will ovulate within 12-36 hours so should stop for a girl xxx

Hi ladies,

Welcome jogger-wishing you all the best! My son is 13.5 months :)

Aims-that last one is a deffo positive!

Pops-yaay for 1dpo, can't wait to join you in the dreadful tww soon! Today I got my first positive OPK!! Yaay. Looking back at my charts before conceiving my son I would get 2-3 days of positive OPK's. So, hopefully I will O by tomorrow or Saturday. :)

Yay to the positive! See you on the other side ;-) xx

Hi all, just wanted to share- I got my BFP this morning! Woo! I can't quite believe it! :D so excited! Fingers crossed she sticks :)

We're calling her a she because I figure if she turns out to be a boy I'll have had 20 weeks of having a girl, & it might be my only chance! Lol
Xxx

Congratulations 5 year! Amazing news xx good plan to have your girl for at least 20 weeks and hopefully you get pink news then.

Good news for everyone oving!! The tww wait feels so long when you're in it but at least you can all keep each other company! I can't wait to know I've ov-ed and get to tww!! Fingers crossed for all of you!

Hi all, just wanted to share- I got my BFP this morning! Woo! I can't quite believe it! :D so excited! Fingers crossed she sticks :)

We're calling her a she because I figure if she turns out to be a boy I'll have had 20 weeks of having a girl, & it might be my only chance! Lol
Xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!! I like your way of thinking! :)

Not sure if I ov'd or not...I had 5 days of positive opk's (haven't tested yet today) and not much of a temp shift. My dr wants me to go in to have my levels checked. :/

Keep us updated Aims!

AFM I'm 7DPO, testing on sunday, really not sure at all though!! xx

Hi, I have an 11 month old and we are TTC for our second! Good luck and baby dust to everyone! :)

Hi ladies!
So today I'm 10dpo (maybe 9 depending on how long after pos opk I actually od) and I got a faint line on a frer this morning. Faint though so not getting too excited but hoping it gets darker in the next couple of days!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 19
Hi folks I posted back on page one, and am very shocked and suprised but happy to say I fell pregnant with my second within the first month. Extremely lucky.

I obviously don't know if it's going to be a boy or girl (I am happy with another boy if pushed to choose a gender). Hard to work out what my chances are with the dates of BD (lots around and on ovulation, but also a few days before) only time will tell. Good luck everyone <3

Just a note to say this time around, ICs failed me. (Last pregnancy I really rated them).

I had a suspicious IC "line" that looked to change to more of an indent line or evap, around 9/10dpo (or 9/10 days past my positive ovulation test), but thought it was me getting a bit line eye. The next day-

Clearblue blue dye test was CRAP, FRER picked it up well, midstream plastic IC type test showed up something, and a digital even picked it up the next day before my cardboard ICs showed anything decent .x

ps pops23 I do see something on there I hope it works out for you <3

Yay cupcaker! Congrats! When are you due? I'm 1st October xx

Hi ladies!
So today I'm 10dpo (maybe 9 depending on how long after pos opk I actually od) and I got a faint line on a frer this morning. Faint though so not getting too excited but hoping it gets darker in the next couple of days!!

Xx

I def see it! Here it is inverted :flower:
Fx'd the line gets nice and dark for you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi folks I posted back on page one, and am very shocked and suprised but happy to say I fell pregnant with my second within the first month. Extremely lucky.

I obviously don't know if it's going to be a boy or girl (I am happy with another boy if pushed to choose a gender). Hard to work out what my chances are with the dates of BD (lots around and on ovulation, but also a few days before) only time will tell. Good luck everyone <3

Just a note to say this time around, ICs failed me. (Last pregnancy I really rated them).

I had a suspicious IC "line" that looked to change to more of an indent line or evap, around 9/10dpo (or 9/10 days past my positive ovulation test), but thought it was me getting a bit line eye. The next day-

Clearblue blue dye test was CRAP, FRER picked it up well, midstream plastic IC type test showed up something, and a digital even picked it up the next day before my cardboard ICs showed anything decent .x

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

5_Year_Plan, by my dates predicting around 3rd Oct xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"