TTC baby number #1

Morning ladies

Tess I'm exactly the same the amount of arguments iv had with him about it I say iv had because he don't argue back if he was any more laid back he would be lying down hmm saying that then I thought maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing is be able to hop on when ever I want haha but no I was always saying you don't fancy me any more its because iv put weight on this, this n this n his always like if I'm not up for it I'm not up for it if I'm tired I'm tired n then if I say I'm not up for it which is very very un usual he once reversed the cards n said is it cuz u don't fancy me is it because iv not got a six pack haha I was like have you heard your self n he was like well now you know how I feel haha I was like ohhh yeah ok but every now and then I still stay it just cuz that's how it makes me feel at the time.

Iv got a pic I need to put on here I think I may have a positive OPK the line is the exact same colour as the test line yesterday it was fainter I'm so glad we BDed yday now if it was a positive but we can't bd now until Sunday will that be enough? Eeeek il be so angry if in ovulating and I can't bd any more apart from late last night and Sunday... I'm having very slight cramps aswell so maybe I am??? Xxxx

Morning ladies

Tess I'm exactly the same the amount of arguments iv had with him about it I say iv had because he don't argue back if he was any more laid back he would be lying down hmm saying that then I thought maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing is be able to hop on when ever I want haha but no I was always saying you don't fancy me any more its because iv put weight on this, this n this n his always like if I'm not up for it I'm not up for it if I'm tired I'm tired n then if I say I'm not up for it which is very very un usual he once reversed the cards n said is it cuz u don't fancy me is it because iv not got a six pack haha I was like have you heard your self n he was like well now you know how I feel haha I was like ohhh yeah ok but every now and then I still stay it just cuz that's how it makes me feel at the time.

Iv got a pic I need to put on here I think I may have a positive OPK the line is the exact same colour as the test line yesterday it was fainter I'm so glad we BDed yday now if it was a positive but we can't bd now until Sunday will that be enough? Eeeek il be so angry if in ovulating and I can't bd any more apart from late last night and Sunday... I'm having very slight cramps aswell so maybe I am??? Xxxx

Haha it must be a man thing!!!

Oh yaaaay!!! When I got my first positive the test line was exact same colour as control line so that must be a pos!!! I got a positive for 3 days so u will prob get another pos tomorrow and on Sunday so I think BDing last night and on Sunday will be good :) x

Really oh good how mad and it went the same colour straight away so it can't be an evap if anything the test line looks fainter, how mad is this though that I'm now on cycle day 47 and I'm ovulating how weird its happened to both of us this way maybe we were so stressed about TTC we stopped our selfs ovulating and when I went drs I relaxed and now it's happening is that even possible to stop your self ovulating...

I'm so confused because iv had cramps a few weeks ago iv had all these twinges that are still happening and it's like I had an invisible period the week I was meant to be on because I was emotional I had mood swings so its all strange this month ah well I'm not complaining if I'm ovulating then that's a good thing :) xxxx hopefully joining you all on 2 week wait just a lil bit behind lol xxx

I've just worked something out and need opinions my last period was on the 2nd June is I had a 28 day cycle I would of come on on the 29th June and would then of been ovulating on or around 19th July today which I have just had a positive OPK for so my next period should be 2nd August so basically iv not ovulated in June... And iv missed a period for that and now ovulating from what I feel my left side... I don't know if I should be happy or cry if that's what's happening.... Like I say my cycles are usually 28-35 and all that makes sense for a 28 day cycle... Have I made sense at all with this...

Exciting stuff Kalia!!

Lol, well I've just tried to catch up on everyones posts and because I'm at work I keep getting interrupted and have to start again!! lol I'll make sure I read them properly tonight! :)

Still no positive opk....but I got a faint line at least so I know they're working

xxx

Yeh Kalia it's possible for stress to stop u ovulating. When your period is late its because you have ovulated late so when people say stress causes your period to be late what they actually mean is that stress has caused you to O late! Mine was the exact same, the second line came up reeeeeally quickly and ended up darker than the control line :) so happy for you! I worked out the same thing about if I had been on a 28 day cycle it was kind of like my body skipped a month and I said to my dr about it but she said it was prob jus coincidence but now I'm questioning it more that the exact same thing has happened to you! I'm so excited you are joining us in the TWW :)

When did you expect to get a positive Sookie? I'm sure it will come just keep doing them every day. The rest of us ladies are clear evidence that the positive can come out if no where!! X

I know how strange that the same thing that happend to you has happened to you pretty much on the same cycle day as well I'm feeling quite relaxed now knowing I'm almost in a 2 week wait eeeeek

Sookie when did you expect positive OPK? Is it any day now? Xxxx

Hi guys! Wow I missed loads today! How is everyone doing? Forget us having a skype sesh I think our OH's need to get together! They sound like they have loads in common!

Hey snuffle yeah they should have there own forum haha n they can talk about us haha xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
I've been feeling odd all day and felt too naseous to eat much dinner (not like me at all - I love my food!) So went and POAS ........and there is a faint 2nd line! I'm only 8dpo so I wasnt sure if I was being too hopeful so I asked DH how many lines he could see and he said two! Am going to test again first thing tomorrow to see if the line has gone darker as that's when hormones should be highest. Do you think I am wrong to be hopeful or might it be a bfp? I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed.

Hopefully this can be the first bfp of the thread with you guys not far behind!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
I've been feeling odd all day and felt too naseous to eat much dinner (not like me at all - I love my food!) So went and POAS ........and there is a faint 2nd line! I'm only 8dpo so I wasnt sure if I was being too hopeful so I asked DH how many lines he could see and he said two! Am going to test again first thing tomorrow to see if the line has gone darker as that's when hormones should be highest. Do you think I am wrong to be hopeful or might it be a bfp? I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed.

Hopefully this can be the first bfp of the thread with you guys not far behind!!!!

Omg snuffle!!!!!! Eeeeekkkkkkk!!!!! As far as I'm aware a line is a line :D how exciting!!!!! Can you take a pic for us and we can give our opinions on it??? X

I will see how the new test looks in the morning and try and take a pic as soon as I've done it. Am hoping it will be darker in the morning making it less of a guess. Got to work til 3pm tomorrow so I think I might invest in a clearblue test on the way home - the ones that actually say pregnant/not pregnant. That way you can't make a mistake!

Do you have any symptoms yet? FX this could be the month we both get our bfp!

Omg snuffle I really hope sooo how exciting test tomorrow and let us know :) eeeeek xxxx

Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh Snuffle I'm REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY excited for you.....come n do a test now!! Wake up wake up lol

I cannot wait or our first bfp! Xxx

I've just finished work omg I defo know I'm ovulating its sooo weird every month since my op iv had this pain sometimes alot sharper than others and I got told it was scar tissue and poss ovulation now I know I'm ovulating and I'm getting that pain I know what it is... I really hope BDing last night and Sunday will be enough because we couldn't today and tomorrow... What do you think?

Ahhhh snuffle I'm sooo excited the first BFP of our group :) how exciting i think it is a BFP as you never really get false positives xxx

Well ladies its official I am now the only one in my friend group that doesn't have a baby....my friend gave birth at 6.34am to a 9lb 8oz baby after being in labour for 27.5 hours with only gas and air....Amazing day all round!! Xxx

Morning ladies! Thanks for the encouragement! Just did another test and the line was fainter than yesterday :-( I was hoping it would get darker so I am still in limbo. Will do another FRER tomorrow morning (or later today if I really can't wait!) and maybe get a clearblue digital for next week. Got cramps today though so not a good sign.......:-(

How is everyone else?

Sookie your friend sounds tough for doing 27 hours with only gas and air! Wow! I'm you won't be the odd one out for long either!

Cramps aren't a bad sign if you look at that count down to pregnancy it gives you symptoms by day past ovulation and cramps is a symptom so you never know if your getting that second line it should be right :mad: xxxxx

Hopefully fingers crossed its a BFP for you :) xxx

Kalia did you get a positive opk today? If so BD'ing tomorrow should be perfect. Plus if the little guys live for 5 days they should still be in there now from earlier in the week! So it sounds like you have a good chance!

Then you join us in the awful TWW! Almost wish I had never tested yesterday as my hopes are up now and if AF shows I'm going to be more gutted than if I had just waited in the first place! Won't stop me from going home from work and testing again though today.....why do we torment ourselves like this?!

Yeah Iv had another positive OPK today and my god I can feel it my back is killing, (tmi) nipples are sore and I'm cramping did any of you ladies have this when you were ovulated every month when iv had this iv assumed AF is on way but nope it's ovulation lol

I know we do tend to torture our selfs don't we its just because we want it so bad and want to find out at the earliest opportunity xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->