TTC baby number #1

What DPO ru now Snuffle? Could it be implantation pains maybe?

I'm CD7 and if I assume I now have a 23-24 day cycle I'm looking at cd9-10 is o day....I took OPK n it's defo getting darker so it's looking promising :) xxx

I am 6dpo so it could be implantation but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much by reading too much into things! Probably more likely to be AF!

Your opks are sounding good, keep testing and get ready to BD! Are you temping and seeing any pattern?

Did you all get my pm's?

Just got my thermometer today so gonna start tomorrow n see what the deal is....me n OH bd today....I told him to man up lol.

Its good to be grounded, don't want to feel let down if af comes but I'm still really hopeful!

Aw no, I haven't got a pm....I'll try msg ing u n then u can reply xx

Yeah I have a dog called cujo OH is a mad Stephen king fan haha xxx

Of course we will still be on here! No getting rid of me now haha I look forward to coming on here for a chat and seeing all your posts haha :)

Ahh snuffle I hope it's implantation cramps iv got to women up tonight to BD haha going to do an OPK tonight and start them then I'm on CD 47!! Im sure this is the longest iv ever gone without an AF why does it have to decide to do this now on first month TTC and not before lol xxx

Haha glad OH manned up I need to woman up to BD tonight lol haha xxx

Well you never know Kalia, I got my pos OPK on CD 47 so it's worth a shot!

Good luck with the temping Sookie I look forward to hearing how you get on with then.

Well snuffle if you are only 6 DPO then it would be too early for AF coz she doesn't come till 14/16 DPO so it's looking good for it being implantation cramps :D everything crossed for you x

Morning ladies! How is everyone today?

On here early because I ended getting up at 6am! Couldn't sleep last night, just way to hot in our house so got to 6 and thought I may as well be up!

Kalia I think I added you on Facebook, Sookie will try and message you from that link!

Got a dilemma for you later ladies, difficult situation I need some advice on, but will post this evening when I got more time to write!

Have a good day everyone! :)

Morning ladies! How is everyone today?

On here early because I ended getting up at 6am! Couldn't sleep last night, just way to hot in our house so got to 6 and thought I may as well be up!

Kalia I think I added you on Facebook, Sookie will try and message you from that link!

Got a dilemma for you later ladies, difficult situation I need some advice on, but will post this evening when I got more time to write!

Have a good day everyone! :)

Hey snuffle :) I'm fine thanks you?

No problem I will be on here later anyway and if its something I can help with I will do my best :) x

Mind if I join you guys? I have been TTC for 16 months now. I had gone the ENTIRE time without a period and just got it back on the 13th of last month! It lasted 2 entire weeks. I ovulated on the 4th of July, so today (officially the 18th) is when I should be expecting AF.

I have BAD cramping, shooting sharp pains near my hips really low in my pelvic region, sometimes it feels like they are actually in my...you know...

Other than that I have mild lower back pain, and headaches off and on. And the sorest boobs, but the boob part has been happening since 3 days after Ovulation.

I have taken about 6 tests already, starting many days before my period and the last one I took was a few hours ago, all negative.

Officially I am not expecting my period until tomorrow so maybe I will be one of the women who don't get BFPs until a few days past my missed period...but we will see.

After so many tests I kind of just want to give up until next month, but I guess you guys so it's not over until AF comes. :)

Morning ladies :) yeah you added me just seen :)

Yeah we will all be on later for the evening chat haha hope we can help you :) xxx

Yeah tess I'm going to do them tonight hoping I ovulate soon because if AF comes then we defo missed the egg because 2 weeks ago we didn't BD at all because OH wanted to see if I came on ohh he will be in the dog house if I come on this week hahaha xx

Welcome marquelle hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones I'm 12 days late for AF and all BFN :( but your symptoms sound good so your not out until AF arrives... Hope you get a BFP :)

I know what you mean about so many tests iv done 25 in two weeks!! Haha xxx

Oh wow, 25! If I had the money I would be right up there with you. Even when I didn't have a period for a year I still bought pregnancy tests every month haha, we just can't help it.

I have the cheap ones of amazon I think it was £2.69 for 20! And there the same ones they use in the hospital there great if your a POAS addict haha xxx

Hi Marqelle93! Welcome to our thread!!

Snuffle....I'm trying to find you on Facebook....I think I've found you, do you have posts about Zumba and dance??

Well I temped this morning and it was 36.16 degrees c....So that's 97.088 degrees f....It was my first temperature so dunno what that means lol

xxx

Lol I know I don't get what temp ur meant to be I think by what iv read once you see a pattern in your temps if it goes up ur ovulating or the other way round I don't know :mad: well confusing isn't it xxx

Sookie yes that sounds like me!

Marquelle welcome to the thread! We are all POAS addicts here so you will fit right in!

Ladiessss I'm having a down minute I could cry I'm at work and working along side my friend who's Newley pregnant and its our first shift together since iv known and she's going through morning sickness and all that jazz at the mo and I want it soooo bad :( she knows we're trying but no one else in the office does so today she says you should get pregnant we can be of together then and some ppl in the office heard n were saying to me & my oh ohhh are you trying I denied it because I don't want them asking all the time but I felt like saying to her if I could just fall pregnant I would its allll I bloody want :( seeing her run to the loo to be sick makes me jealous how stupid does that sound!!!

Hope your all well today ladies xxxx

Ladiessss I'm having a down minute I could cry I'm at work and working along side my friend who's Newley pregnant and its our first shift together since iv known and she's going through morning sickness and all that jazz at the mo and I want it soooo bad :( she knows we're trying but no one else in the office does so today she says you should get pregnant we can be of together then and some ppl in the office heard n were saying to me & my oh ohhh are you trying I denied it because I don't want them asking all the time but I felt like saying to her if I could just fall pregnant I would its allll I bloody want :( seeing her run to the loo to be sick makes me jealous how stupid does that sound!!!

Awww Kalia, I'm sorry bout how ur feeling at the minute....It's so hard to show ur happiness for people going through this amazing period but at the same time be wishing inside that it was you instead...I keep saying it but chin up, ur not alone, u have OH and us lot to keep your spirits up! :hugs:

xxx

I know I don't know what I'd do without you ladies to keep me sane xxx

Oh Kalia, sending you hugs :hugs: No doubt it plain sucks when you have that feeling, but hopefully it won't be long before you are joining her. If it gets too much though you can always come on here and rant to us though!!!:flower:

Welcome marqelle :) nice to meet you. That sounds really promising I will keep everything crossed for you! God I can't believe u went so long without a period how did u keep yourself sane?? I have 55-60 day cycles and that makes me want to pull my hair out!!

Yeh Sookie as far as I know snuffle is right. You need to track your temps over a few months to see what is normal for you because everyone is different and it's only after a few months that you notice a pattern emerging. That's why I wasn't going to do it because I don't plan on it taking me much longer haha! PMAs!!

Aw Kalia :( I know how you feel. It's so hard to feel happy for others when you are just insanely jealous. We are all here for you when you need to rant and you know we all know exactly how you feel :). Although I have to say I'm going to try extra hard in future to be happy for others announcing their pregnancies because I have felt awful today. Do you remember me telling you that my friend announced she is preg with her third and then I came on here and talked about how jealous I was??? Well she suffered from a MC today :( couldn't have felt worse as though I had jinxed it or something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->