TTC baby number #1

Ooooh Tess that's a good sign and about the right timing for IB! FX you will get your BFP in a few days time then we can both celebrate! Are you going to test early or wait for AF?

Sookie and Kalia you will both be in TWW soon! Eeeek so exciting for everyone! I hope we all get our Bfps how amazing would that be!

Originally I thought I'm not going to test until next sat but now that I have just saw that bleeding I've now decided that I'm going to test on wed lol. Those one step tests say they can detect from 4 days before AF so that's the earliest they can pick it up. I reeeeeeally hope it is IB! I've not had any other symptoms tho so I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. It would be amazing if we all got BFPs around same time x

Ooooh Tess that's a good sign and about the right timing for IB! FX you will get your BFP in a few days time then we can both celebrate! Are you going to test early or wait for AF?

Sookie and Kalia you will both be in TWW soon! Eeeek so exciting for everyone! I hope we all get our Bfps how amazing would that be!

Originally I thought I'm not going to test until next sat but now that I have just saw that bleeding I've now decided that I'm going to test on wed lol. Those one step tests say they can detect from 4 days before AF so that's the earliest they can pick it up. I reeeeeeally hope it is IB! I've not had any other symptoms tho so I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. It would be amazing if we all got BFPs around same time x

Also meant to say it was a lot if bleeding it was just on the toilet paper so if I hadn't looked I wouldn't have noticed so I don't know if that's enough to be IB. Will just need to wait and see x

Ahh tess that sounds good :) fingers crossed I know I really hope we get BFPs but I already feel out because cant bd yesterday or today... And my pain is on right side so I'm guessing im ovulating from my right side so unless the egg can get over into my right tube I'm out :mad: but I'm trying to think positive... Lol xxx

Ahh tess that sounds good :) fingers crossed I know I really hope we get BFPs but I already feel out because cant bd yesterday or today... And my pain is on right side so I'm guessing im ovulating from my right side so unless the egg can get over into my right tube I'm out :mad: but I'm trying to think positive... Lol xxx

Exactly positive thoughts Kalia! Is it not a good thing if u ovulate from your right side if that's where your tube is? Also u said the doctor told you sperm stay alive for 5 days so you are defo not out coz you BD'd the other day! X

Omg snuffle!!!! I'm so excited for u! That is defo a bfp!!!!! Eeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Tess! That is promising with the spotting! Wowsers this is a good month!

I expected to ovulate yesterday or today n I haven't but never fear I shall keep taking my opk's

Kalia positive thoughts n this old be your month too!

All stalker s welcome on our little patch of bnb

Xxx

I haven't got a right tube just left so unless it works with the other tube getting the egg from the right then I'm out but fingers crossed the right tube can get the egg from left lol sooo confusing i want to think positive but don't want to get my hopes up lol xxx I feel like jumping on OH when I get in from work tonight at half 1 but don't think he will be impressed as his got to be up at half 5 for work lol xxx

I haven't got a right tube just left so unless it works with the other tube getting the egg from the right then I'm out but fingers crossed the right tube can get the egg from left lol sooo confusing i want to think positive but don't want to get my hopes up lol xxx I feel like jumping on OH when I get in from work tonight at half 1 but don't think he will be impressed as his got to be up at half 5 for work lol xxx

Oh I see! Sorry I thought it was on the right that you did have your remaining tube lol. Well I've just woke up this morning and AF is here :( I'm so confused because I'm only 8 DPO and AF should come until 14 DPO (hence the TWW thing). Oh well nothing I can do about it. But now I'm wondering if my O tests were wrong :S but I done like 8 over the 3 days and they were all pos. I'm quite down about it actually. Really caught me off guard x

Ahhh sorrry tess that sucks :( Yeah that is a little strange :mad: what's the luteal phase? Could you have a shorter one of them? iv just gota negative OPK I was hoping for another positive il still bd today though just in case... Xxx

Ahhh sorrry tess that sucks :( Yeah that is a little strange :mad: what's the luteal phase? Could you have a shorter one of them? iv just gota negative OPK I was hoping for another positive il still bd today though just in case... Xxx

What is a luteal phase lol? Yeh still bd today because ur LH surge may have ended but remember, the egg will live for up to 24 hours after that as far as I know :) x

I don't know it says it on my Calender I think it may be the two week wait with some people it's shorter or longer il google it haha xxx

We would of been fine for BDimg this weekend but I did over time last night and OH done over time yesterday and today we were due to have the weekend of just my luck soooo his under strict instruction to get a taxi back so we can bd straight away haha

Xxxx

The luteal phase starts after ovulation and ends when AF shows its basically the 2 week wait but it can be anything from 10 days to 16 days xxxx

I don't know it says it on my Calender I think it may be the two week wait with some people it's shorter or longer il google it haha xxx

We would of been fine for BDimg this weekend but I did over time last night and OH done over time yesterday and today we were due to have the weekend of just my luck soooo his under strict instruction to get a taxi back so we can bd straight away haha

Xxxx

Haha that's good her on it :)

Oh god I wish I didn't google luteal phase lol! It says that it is basically the time from ovulation till your period starts which should be between 12-16 days. Apparently your luteal phase needs to be at least 12 days to give an egg the chance to implant because if its any shorter than that then there isn't enough time and in most cases all fertilised eggs will end in chemical pregnancy (egg is fertilised but doesn't implant). My luteal phase this month was only 8 days :( if my luteal phase is always that length then it means I will pretty much never get pregnant :( that also means I could have had a chemical pregnancy this month but I suppose I will never know x

Morning ladies,

So sorry to hear that tess, Stoopid af....You can always go speak to your doctor n tell them what happened....there are a few ladies on here that take some supplements to extend their lp...

Kalia, try n stay positive :)

Snuffle how are you feeling today?

Xxx

Ahhh really maybe it's worth you keeping a diary with all this in with all your dates so then if it comes to it (hopefully it won't) but you can take it to the drs and show them, maybe it's just this month because your cycle was so irregular fingers crossed next cycle won't be so long and you get a BFP xxx

Ahhh really maybe it's worth you keeping a diary with all this in with all your dates so then if it comes to it (hopefully it won't) but you can take it to the drs and show them, maybe it's just this month because your cycle was so irregular fingers crossed next cycle won't be so long and you get a BFP xxx

Thanks ladies. I got a bit worried there when I read up on a short LP but then I read up on fixing it and I seems like its not that difficult! I have just gone onto amazon and stocked up on vitamin B supplements which should help :) I also get my blood results back so if they find that I have low progesterone then that could be a factor too which hopefully can be resolved.

I was quite upset this morning when AF arrived mainly because I wasn't expecting it and I got a bit of a shock but I'm feeling better now and ready to move onto this next (lucky) cycle! At least I know now that this could be the reason that I haven't been conceiving and if it is then I can look into sorting it out :)

How are you this morning Sookie? X

Yeah defo atleast it maybe just this one cycle but if not atleast you know now and not 6 months down the line :)

Hey sookie how are you today?

I thought it was Saturday and went to sainsburys at like half 9 this morning lol xxx

That's a good attitude to have Tess!

I'm alright....not ovulating at the minute so my cycle must have changed again this month lol. Who knows, those sex education classes were full of poop....don't have sex you WILL get pregnant....Tosh! Lol

Xxx

That's a good attitude to have Tess!

I'm alright....not ovulating at the minute so my cycle must have changed again this month lol. Who knows, those sex education classes were full of poop....don't have sex you WILL get pregnant....Tosh! Lol

Xxx

Haha I know, I wish it was as simple as they made out in school! From all the things I read online I sometimes think our bodies do everything they possibly can to stop pregnancy from happening x

I know I watched a programme few months ago now about reproduction and it was sooo interesting 1 interesting fact is our eggs don't come from our moms but from our nan (moms mom) I thought that was really interesting but any it showed you a demonstration of the sperm trying to get to the egg and it just seemed like our body's did all it could to stop the sperm getting to the egg... I'd love to know how these people who are lazy we're once a fast little swimmer getting to that egg haha xxx

Really, my eggs came from my nana? Well she had 4 kids so hopefully my Luck is in! Lol. That's really interesting!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->