• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC baby number #1

That's one of the reasons she's not really a friend any more... Ahhh sooo exciting to plan a wedding :)

Tess I know I will defo be doing my OPKs next month but I'm back to being a bit more relaxed today I had my moment last night now I'm just hoping that I'm one of them ppl who reallllly don't think they have done enough and I fall pregnant but that's probably just wishful thinking lol xxx how is everyone today? Xxx

Oh Kalia, that would be awesome!!!i'm keepin my FX for you!!

do any of you know when I can have a coke... ugh.. i want one so bad.. Iv gone 3 weeks with no caffeine

You can have SOME caffeine..I think they say 200 mg or less. There isn't any specific science that states caffeine can harm a baby. However, I know we all like to be super careful. I think because you are like 1-2 dpo, there is definitely no risk since implantation won;t even occur for 5-7 more days.

Yeah, I Gave It Up When I Read It Can Cause Infertility, Iv Gone3Weeks So Far What's Another 2.. Stick To Water And Lemonade.. I Havnt Really Missed It Till Today For Some Reason..

How HaVe You Been Marqelle?

Well, I really am hoping this cycle is the one, and I feel it sometimes. Like today I bought a Frappe from McDonalds, and I got about two drinks in and felt sick, and couldn't drink anymore. Normally I can pound 2 of those things.

Also, my headaches are getting bad, and mild backache came on yesterday. Just waiting for my boobs to get sore. Last cycle I could barely walk without them killing me. This cycle, nothing.

I hope this is the one for you too hun.. I got everything crossed for you :)

I'm just trying to pass the time with out thinking about it, doing projects.. Yesterday we went bought a fish tank and some fish so spent all day shopping. I did one thing I wish i wouldn't have thoe.. I was moving something and it was heavy after I did it i was like ugh, great Ash put strain on your body during the most important 2 weeks.. So now trying to make sure I dont do that again.. 11 days to go.. symptoms I have none at the moment besides I gained 2 pounds that I have no idea where they came from.. i dont eat a whole lot so now trying to watch that dont wanna gain to much weight.. just trying to stay positive with out getting overly excited.. But I do know if it didn't take I know iv done everything that I could do this go round.. but staying hopeful, chart says implantation should be around the 31st.. imma just waitin lol

That's good Marqelle fingers crossed for u! How many DPO r u now? And fingers crossed for u too ash!

I'm CD3 now and my AF is still quite heavy. I just want it to stop so I can move onto trying again. I hate how long this all takes x

I hope this is the one for you too hun.. I got everything crossed for you :)

I'm just trying to pass the time with out thinking about it, doing projects.. Yesterday we went bought a fish tank and some fish so spent all day shopping. I did one thing I wish i wouldn't have thoe.. I was moving something and it was heavy after I did it i was like ugh, great Ash put strain on your body during the most important 2 weeks.. So now trying to make sure I dont do that again.. 11 days to go.. symptoms I have none at the moment besides I gained 2 pounds that I have no idea where they came from.. i dont eat a whole lot so now trying to watch that dont wanna gain to much weight.. just trying to stay positive with out getting overly excited.. But I do know if it didn't take I know iv done everything that I could do this go round.. but staying hopeful, chart says implantation should be around the 31st.. imma just waitin lol

Isn't the tww just horrible? Aww I love buying fish! I had a sucker fish :) It's hard to know that in the tww you can't do anything to increase your chances.

That's good Marqelle fingers crossed for u! How many DPO r u now? And fingers crossed for u too ash!

I'm CD3 now and my AF is still quite heavy. I just want it to stop so I can move onto trying again. I hate how long this all takes x

I am 9dpo today...tick tock.

Yes TWW Sucks Lol! But Were Having Fun With The Fish, Went Bought A Few More Today
Just A FEw More Days YOu Can Totally Handle That :)

Awesome, so are you 2dpo today?

So you are 10DPO today Marqelle? Have you tried testing or have you convinced yourself to hold off? I only ask because snuffle got her first BFP at 8DPO! :)

How are we all today ladies? I had a bit of a rough night last night so I'm a little hungover but I'm sure I can handle it haha x

Marqelle I've just watched your latest video on YouTube and you seem really stressed out. How are you feeling today? Remember stress can do crazy things to our bodies, look at me and Kalia who were really stressed last cycle and they ended up being over 60 days long! So I wouldn't worry that your cycle is going to be long all the time because me and Kalia have calmed down this cycle and they have both been normal. Also if you did just O a few days ago then I wouldn't worry about just BDing once 2 days before O because the sperm can live for up to 5 days! Also you don't know when in your LH surge you would actually have O'd so you could have O'd on the first or second day of your pos OPKs so BDing may have been closer than you think. I hope you feel better about it all today. I hate seeing people get upset over all of this because its so hard and I know exactly how you feel :(

On another note, I have just read somewhere that apparently having too much sex can actually reduce chances of getting a BFP! How crazy is that! Apparently a mans sperm needs around 24 hours to regenerate but leaving it 48 hours between BDing is what is most advised because in that time the sperm will be completely ready to go again. I just think all of this stuff is completely insane lol x

Morning ladies! Just checking in to see how all you guys are doing!

Marqelle when are you planning on testing? You have super self control to keep waiting! FX this is your month!

Ash n amber same to you, are you gonna test early or wait to miss af? Your wedding sounds super exciting! We had our wedding at a venue with roller coasters. It was so fun! I couldn't go on in my dress though, doh! Also up to 250mg of caffeine per day is fine. I have not had coffee for ages but I do have a small glass of coke now and then because it seems to help my nausea.

Kalia it must be doing your head in not knowing where you are at. Only down side to not opking!

Tess hope your head is not too sore today! Are you going to do opks this cycle? FX af finishes soon for you!

Morning ladies! Just checking in to see how all you guys are doing!

Marqelle when are you planning on testing? You have super self control to keep waiting! FX this is your month!

Ash n amber same to you, are you gonna test early or wait to miss af? Your wedding sounds super exciting! We had our wedding at a venue with roller coasters. It was so fun! I couldn't go on in my dress though, doh! Also up to 250mg of caffeine per day is fine. I have not had coffee for ages but I do have a small glass of coke now and then because it seems to help my nausea.

Kalia it must be doing your head in not knowing where you are at. Only down side to not opking!

Tess hope your head is not too sore today! Are you going to do opks this cycle? FX af finishes soon for you!

Hey snuffle how are things with you??

Yeh I've just gone back to bed and slept for another couple of hours so now I feel fine haha! Yeh I'm still doing my OPKs so I know when I have O'd for definite. I'm actually going to step it up a notch this cycle and temp too! Although I need to read up on the temping as I know nothing about it lol. My AF is due to finish today so it's on to trying again!

So have you announced your pregnancy yet then? X

AF is due to show her face on the 5th.. Soooooooooooo I tried to convince myself to wait until the 4th.. but reading that some of the ladies on here got there BFP 8DPO makes me wanna try then, according to my chart my implantation is due around the 31st so im trying to pay attention to how my body is feeling right now.. last 2 days haven't felt much of anything. Today kinda felt a very small twing in m lower abdomen but im trying to not pay to much attention to it or call it anything.. but we shall see once it gets closer got a little ways to go

I was looking online at HCG levels by DPO, and it said that the average HCG level at 10dpo (what I am) is about 24.5.

That means that on average, FRER would would on this day, but it might not be able to catch it until 11 dpo. However, some ladies have high numbers at even 8dpo and some have low numbers a much as 13dpo.

As for testing, I tested today, it was completely negative. It was just the wondfo kind, but I don't want to go spend 10 dollars on a FRER if it's going to be negative....

Suggestions?

Tess, I am also adding temping next cycle if this one isn't the one. Adding new things into a cycle kind of keeps it fun and a little less stressful in my opinion. Call me crazy for thinking temping is fun haha.

I think ill add temping too Marqelle if this isn't my month, your not crazy we gotta do things to keep us from going crazy and hell as they say ever little bit helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->