• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC baby number #1

Is that 24.5mlU Marqelle? The one step tests I have from amazon just the cheap ones say that they can detect the HGC hormone from 10mlU! From what I have read it makes them amongst the most sensitive tests available and they are so cheap. Although I think all you can do is wait and keep testing until AF shows (which hopefully she doesn't) because by the time it would take new tests to be delivered the tests you have would prob be showing as positive if you are preg anyway.

And I agree that it's fun to add new things in. I think it makes each cycle feel a little different and not so repetitive x

Hi ladies hope your all well...

Iv taken a little break from the forum to try make it a little bit more relaxed this cycle I was driving my self nuts being on here every second of the day before :(

I don't have a clue what dpo I am as I didn't get a defo positive on my OPKs so I'm not symptom spotting it anything I'm just waiting for AF to show her face hopefully she won't...

Next month I'm defo doing my OPKs though...

How are you marquelle have you tested again? Tess is right about the tests the cheap ones from amazon are one of the most sensitive out there and some hospitals and drs use them.

Hi ash&amber hope your ok how many dpo are you? Will you be testing early?

Tess hope your ok :)

Xxx

Hey snuffle how are you? Hope your ok and bump :) how many weeks are you now? Xxx

How is your break going Kalia?

I tested with FRER today at 12dpo, and it was negative. I will use the other FRER in the morning since there was two in the box, but once that is done I won't test again until AF comes or is at least a few days late. My LP was 13 days last cycle with AF coming on the 14th day. That means AF will be due in 2 days, so we will see.

Glad you are more relaxed, and many women say that they got pg the first month that they relaxed, so I hope it happens for you.

Kalia!!! It's so nice to have you back :) I'm so pleased to hear how relaxed you and been. And as Marqelle says, fingers crossed it has made a difference and u won't need another cycle to use ur OPKs! Did u not get an almost positive tho? How long ago was that?

Oh Marqelle I'm sorry to hear that :( I thought I had read on the forum that you had got ur BFP!

Well I'm now on CD8. Was having a bit of a hissy fit the other day when yet another one of my friends who wasn't trying announced she is pregnant but I had a good long rant at my sister today so now I'm feeling good again :) I'm going to start using my OPKs on CD 12 I think because I O'd on CD19 last cycle but I wanna start a week earlier just incase I O earlier and I don't want to miss it. OH and I had a talk last night after I was upset about my friend and he agreed that we are going to start BDing every other night until it happens because he hates seeing me like this and that really cheered me up. I've also added in temping now and I've decided that if my OPKs and temping shows that I O at the same time this cycle as I did last cycle then I'm going to stop using everything and just BD as much as possible until it happens x

Oh tess, sorry to hear that. I bawled logging into facebook yesterday and seeing someone who wasn't even trying (and a known pot head/partier) had just found out she was 9 weeks).

Also tess, I posted possible BFP, two tests with weird faint lines, I guess it was nothing.

Tested with FRER again this morning, 13dpo (AF due tomorrow), negative.

Oh tess, sorry to hear that. I bawled logging into facebook yesterday and seeing someone who wasn't even trying (and a known pot head/partier) had just found out she was 9 weeks).

Also tess, I posted possible BFP, two tests with weird faint lines, I guess it was nothing.

Tested with FRER again this morning, 13dpo (AF due tomorrow), negative.

Well this is kind of the same thing. My friend doesn't take drugs but her boyfriend does and he just treats her so badly. He's a horrible person and I hate that I'm now always going to be linked to him because he's having a baby with my best friend. And he knows I don't like him so he better not try and keep me away because there's just no chance of that happening!

Oh sorry to hear that Marqelle :( I just read the rest of the comments on your possible BFP thread as I hadn't read them all. I bought 2 clearblue digital tests today and I'm just going to keep them handy until I get a questionable HPT.

I downloaded an app today called fertility friend and its really good if you are temping and checking you CM/cervical position on a daily basis as it collates all of the data and pin points O for you. I have decided tho that if I still don't get a BFP this cycle with all of the things I'm doing then I'm just giving up with everything and I will just see what happens x

I wish I could do that.

When my cycle starts over I will be getting that app.

I wish I could do that.

When my cycle starts over I will be getting that app.

I just don't think I can put myself through this stress any longer lol. I've got to the point where sometimes I'm stressing about whether or not im stressing too much! It's just taking over my life now and it's probably the reason I'm not getting my BFP. You have been trying a lot longer than me though. I've only been trying for 5 months so I will prob have 2 months tops away from it and then I will get obsessed again lol! X

I stress about stressing too much sometimes...

But the thing is, if I try to stop using opks, sotcups, SMEP, then I will just stress that I am doing nothing and for how much I want a baby, I can't just do nothing.

Not saying that what your doing means you don't want it, because obviously you do :)

But I just don't think I can relax that much.

Hi ladies how is everyone? What cd ect is everyone on now? Any good news any where?

I'v had a little break from the forum this month as I was letting it all get to me and I was stressing and over thinking alot except I relaxed a little to much and although I got an almost positive after that they were all negative so I think I had just missed ovulation we have BDed twice a week most weeks apart from once and we did it once iv been that relaxed I forgot to order pregnancy tests lol and today I realised I'm due on and there's no sign and I have no HPTs to do I'm hoping it either shows or I get BFP I can't deal with having another month of a 60 summat day cycle :( xxx

Hi ladies how is everyone? What cd ect is everyone on now? Any good news any where?

I'v had a little break from the forum this month as I was letting it all get to me and I was stressing and over thinking alot except I relaxed a little to much and although I got an almost positive after that they were all negative so I think I had just missed ovulation we have BDed twice a week most weeks apart from once and we did it once iv been that relaxed I forgot to order pregnancy tests lol and today I realised I'm due on and there's no sign and I have no HPTs to do I'm hoping it either shows or I get BFP I can't deal with having another month of a 60 summat day cycle :( xxx

Hey Kalia!

Nice to hear from you again. Glad to hear that having a bit of a break has helped u 2 relax. I have decided that if I don't get a BFP this cycle then I'm gonna do the same. Just take a break from it and maybe if I stop thinking about it all the time it will happen! Oh exciting stuff!! Does it feel like AF is coming? Well I think since you got a pos on one OPK then u should have O'd and either AF or BFP should be soon! Have you order HPTs or u gonna go but one at the shops?

I'm on CD13. No pos OPK yet but I have signs of O coming so I expect to get pos over the next few days. Not dont an OPK yet today so might even get one when I'm home from work! I've managed to convince OH to BD every second day until after I O so I'm really hoping this could be my month. I know for def that up until now we haven't been BDing enough as we have only been BDing once a week and then like once extra when I get a pos OPK.

I will keep my fingers crossed for u x

Hiii tess I know I hope relaxing works lol :) I orderd aload of HPTs yday so I'm just going to wait it out I don't want to do one and be disappointed so I'm just guna wait it out until the tests come I think I don't feel like AF is coming today iv been a bit up n down mood wise but that could be because ppl are doing my head in haha :)

Aww hopefully you get a BFP this month if not i think relaxing and just BDing as much as poss is the way forward :) xxx

Kalia I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! The fact that you were so relaxed this cycle should be an advantage! :thumbup: Tess I hope you get your pos. I hear you about the break.. I found that taking a cycle off and not worrying about ttc for a while helped me a lot. I was getting so depressed with getting BFN's month after month. Not that it doesn't still hurt getting negatives but taking a break kinda reminded me of the other awesome things that i have going on in my life.

As for my cycle... AF came today so I'm on CD 1. It sucks cause I had a really good feeling about this month but I am staying positive. Tomorrow I have an appointment at a fertility clinic.

Sorry about AF livia, hopefully this is the last disappointment :)

Good luck at clinic livia let us know how it goes :) sorry this wasn't your month but atleast you was a little more relaxed and you have the fertility clinic so fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xxx

That's rubbish about your AF coming Livia :( I felt upset when I got mine last cycle too because I felt like I had done everything right. Fingers crossed everything goes okay tomorrow at the clinic. I'm still waiting on my appointment for the fertility clinic but I'm hoping I don't need it!

How are things wish you Kalia and Marqelle? Any signs of AF? Hopefully she stays away for you both.

I have been quite frustrated today because for the past 3 days I've had all the signs I usually get that O is close. My cervix is high/soft, I have fertile CM and I've been getting little twinges down low in my stomach but my OPKs still aren't anywhere near positive! I'm not too worried about missing it because OH and I are still BDing every second day so hopefully there will be little guys just sitting waiting regardless of when I O but I just really want it to happen at some point this week to get it over with.

And to top it off I'm going out tonight with my friend who just fell pregnant on literally her first DAY of TTC. And her boyfriend just treats her horribly so I can't help but feel really resentful and think it shouldn't be allowed to happen this way but oh well. I just need to keep putting a brave face on it and pretending I'm happy for her :( x

Thanks guys! The appointment was great. The doctor was so nice and truly listened to my concerns/wishes. She felt like I don't have any reason to worry and was going to take it slow with the testing but was totally fine with the fact that I wanted to get everything done asap. It's been a while since I felt that comfortable with a doctor. She checked my follicles and said I have a large reserve on both sides. Yay! They also took blood to check FSH, AMH, etc. and to do some genetic testing. On top of that I am scheduled for an HSG on Monday which I am not looking forward to. :( DH is scheduled for a semen analysis. I am hoping that everything comes out positive... however, either way we decided that if we don't get a bfp this cycle we will start clomid in October.

How are you Kalia? Still no sign of AF? Tess I hope your night out wasn't too difficult and that there were no stupid comments made...

Oh that's great Livia I'm so glad you got some good news! I can't wait for my appointment now haha. When do you get your blood results back?

Oh my dinner was horrible! Ended up having an argument with my friend because I found her being do patronising. She kept saying 'I'm so sorry I'm so fertile, it should have been you first' and 'just you hang in there, I'm sure it will happen for you one day'. I ended up exploding at her because she kept complaining about being pregnant (she's only 2 weeks do its gonna be a long 9 months!!) and I just said to her if you are looking for sympathy then you have come to the wrong person and I really can't believe you are saying these things to be and can't see how insensitive it is!!

I feel like I should contact her today and apologise because I may have overreacted a little but at the same time I'm still really angry for her about the things she was saying!!

On a more positive note, the night my friend and I went to was dinner and a tarot reading and mine said that I'm looking to make a massive change in my life but its proving difficult and I'm struggling with it because I'm not completely in control of it but my luck is about to change almost immediately and there will be a new life in my life. I don't usually believe in that stuff but it was certainly good to get my spirits up lol :) x

I am glad that your appointment went well. And it's great to have a doctor that doesn't tell you to wait it out. Im happy for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->