ttc buddies since 9/10

Hey ladies :) quick.update but Sol.is doing amazingly well- no oxygen support anymore-breathing room air through a humidified nasal cannula :happydance: he is quite the spunky little thing lol likes to pull all.his sensors off. Just time for him to grow and be able to regulate his temp etc.

Hope.you ladies had a wonderful christmas!

Michelle - things sounding promising! Fx'd!! Cc- hope pregnancy is treating you well still!

Did AI he just do his thing in the bathroom and leave. I was hurting so much more last night. Sorry if tmi but felt like my poop was pushing on my uterus and then my left Ovarie was hurting and my back i was a mess lol. But finally went away and cm has turned creamy. I'm due for another donation today and cause of cm i think it be a waste of trip for him, and O occured last night. What do u think? Temp will probably go up today so i should be 1 dpo. Hope this month it works!!!
Stelly I am glad he's doing so well. Hope he grows fast so he can come home soon.

No donation is ever a waste, your egg is good for 24 hrs before it starts breaking down!!! Sounds like you had a good O this month, fx you get your bfp! I'm doing pretty good stelly super tired and baby likes to sit on my siatic nerve which is horrible, but he's kicking and going crazy. I have a dr appt on the 8th for glucose testing and get my last scan date that day. Glad to hear that Sol is doing so well! What a great update he is off all breathing supports, can't wait to see more pics!! how are you feeling?

Yeah I guess and the donor thought I was off so he was going to come last night but I had to he at work so he said he will come early before work at 430 am. He said he feel bad if It didn't work. He assumed and now feels bad so trying to make it up. He's so nice and really trying for us. Got a negative opk so ik O has happened but avg I always read that the egg only lives 12 hrs and 24 is if really strong egg

GL FX! It sounded like a really good O! I hope this is it for you michelle! He sounds like a really nice guy, and rally trying the best he can for you.

Yeah i am glad he is, he's great and hope it won't take long, they had a meeting and it sounds like the adoption will go thru as planned so he's probably going to stop then, Hopefully this month will do it lol. How are u doing? When is next appointment??

Happy New Years! My appt is on tues at 10:30 for my glucose test, and after that appt i'll get my last scan appt for the following month. I'm doing alright been feeling pretty good lately still some headaches and my hips kill me if i stand to long, then sit! How are you feeling so far? not to long until testing!!!

I'm doing good, actually had a few drinks last night since only 4 dpo not much harm but i stopped after a while cause i didn't want to get wasted lol. Had twitches since O off an on but nothing concrete. To early anyways, i'm glad that u are feeling better. So u only get 3 scans throughout pregnancy?? I am so noob about everything that i will freak out the day i get my bfp cause i will not know where to start lol. I even looked up a checklist to work on the first tri lol.

Can't wait to see if this cycle worked!!!! I got a lot of scans but yes usually 2-3 scans is normal! Some don't do the scans at 7-12 weeks but mine does. A lot of them only do them at 20 weeks and if one again 34 weeks. All depends on what is normal for your dr. I think i will have had 7 after this next one in feb.

Idk if I could wat till 20 weeks lol. I would beg the Dr for one earlier lol

oh i know it! i would have died!!! I had a lot of u/s and i still wanted to see baby lol :)

lol, u do know ur going to be one of my mentor right !!!! lol u am clueless about everything, Have a little experience with babies but not enough, i still freak out, and think what if idk what the baby is crying for lol

lol, i would love to be! i'm sure i'm going to feel like i'm a first time mom again haha. I haven't had a baby for almost 5 years it's amazing how clueless you feel right away :)

Hopefully i'm not getting ahead of myself but i can't help but being hopeful that this cycle will be it, just hope it's not for nothing and it's just going to be another bfn cycle

hey Michelle, been a long time, just seeing how you were doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"