ttc buddies since 9/10

i know, it will get better.....just ready for it to be better now! So how's it going on your end? Did you get ch?? You feeling anything? Is new donor willing to stick around until you get your bfp?

Well he is but idk for how long, he might stop when they adopt in the spring so we have a few try's. But I'm just gonna go with the flow. Today found out that my bff is pregnant. I had to cut the call short cause i couldn't stop myself from crying but i didn't want her to know and make her feel bad. I just was hoping to be pregnant before she would with her second. It really upset that i had to call my big sister and cry more, she tried for a year with her last so she knows and just let me blow it but i am still upset, and dh just doesn't get it, he just doesn't and lots of men don't and i fell no one gets it. Why do i get so emotional during the tww??!?!?!? I cry at commercials and just flip out at anything and anyone :cry:

oh hun :hugs: sorry you had a bad day, and hope you will have good news of your own soon! Glad to hear donors in for a while, but hoping he won't have to be :)

Aw, I'm sorry Michelle :hugs: I understand though, I had a hard time when my younger cousins who weren't married and weren't even trying got pregnant before I did... Men have a hard time grasping the emotions we women have when that happens.

It will be your time, and the current donor sounds great, I really hope things happen for you!

I sure hope. And I'm sorry for being always so down. Sometimes I feel like its only about me but if I didn't have u girls I would have probably gone insane by now(not that I wasn't already lol) . Its just y me? And never get an answer. Just how it goes doesn't cut it. What have I done to deserve this.

i felt like that too! honestly it was why was i the only one not getting pregnant, and then why can't i just have a girl after my two boys, it's just not fair! I'm never "lucky enough to get what i want" I'm just trying to remember that everything I have is a blessing and everything that is ment to happen will in it's own time! I'm ok with having another boy this baby is a blessing no matter the gender, as when you get your bfp it will be a blessing no matter how long it took! You will cherish your baby that much more knowing what you had to go through and how bad you wanted it! FX it will be soon and ttc can soon be a distant foggy memory :Hugs:

ty and ik that one day it will happen just sometime fear gets to me that it will never happen. U could always keep trying until u have a girl, my sister almost got her tubes tied after boy 3 but changed her mind and bam next she had 2 girls

I dunno if i could handle any more boy! my two are already enough most days.......How you feeling today? anything new to report?

nothing yet, twinges here and there and some mild cramps but that could cause my bm has been off lately(gas,constipation and diarrhea odd combo lol) but tested and bfn but i know it's early, still hoping for my Christmas miracle.
I can understand how u feel, but i know that you will love that third boy as much as the first two, and maybe more, i know now you might not feel like it but you will.I Promise.

Still have my fx for you!!! You have found a great donor, can't wait to see your bfp, when it comes :)!

Still bfn and weird thing is my temps are staying low. Just weird, I thought about posting for opinions but they will make comments cause of the open circles. Hoping for a bfp soon

that is odd.....wonder why the temps are staying so low. SOrry for the bfn but it's still early! appt went fine today, got a TON of christmas shopping done today which is awesome only a few more gifts to get and i'm finally done!

I'm done with mine just waiting on mail to deliver it lol. Another bfn on ic so wtheck tested with digi cause its for early testing and it failed. Ugh was annoyed considering how much they cost

i hate when digi's fail! it's so frustrating, they should replace all the ones that are defective! How are you feeling so far???

Nothing yet. Just trying to hold off. Hoping the low temps are just cause of weather changes

Could be, there has been quite the change in temps the last few days! So glad today is my last day of work for the week, i'm so tired! I need to wrap presents this weekend, but i don't want to haha. We have a christmas party sat so that should be a good time, and looking forward to that.

That sounds fun. I might have a girls night out tomorrow but still testing bfn and idk what to do. I figured I test before going out but what if....just driving myself insane lol. Af due Sunday fx she don't show

fx she doesn't show for you! hope you have a great time with the girls tomorrow night!! hoping you get a nice surprise tomorrow when you test :)

Well the surprise was last night at work. Ugh!!! I mentioned that i thought i could have Oed on cd 12 but didnt think it was possible that early but i guess Soy did that to me. It makes sense with af arriving early. Timing was to off to even consider a BFP :(
But the donor proposed to do a 3x cycle and hopefully increase my chances. I will invest this month on digi opk and hopefully catch that egg. I will be damn if i dont at least get a Birthday BFP. Af would be due the 10th of January and my Birthday i the 12th. I sooo hope to at least get that. I am due to O on the 27th but i could as early as Christmas eve. I hope he's willing to do it considering the Holiday and all but i think he will.

so sorry af came...but so happy to hear that he's willing to do a lot of donations!!! He sounds like a really great guy! FX for a birthday bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->