ttc buddies since 9/10

i want to believe this cycle will be it. Doing it the right way and we are already scheduled to to it the 24-26-28 so we cover the whole window, he's awesome and will be driving here after work at night to get it for me. I'm not to upset. I was for a few seconds when saw she was here but at the end i know it was a slim shot and looking at chart it makes sense so not bummed

So excited for you this month, with the digi opk's and the perfect timed donations. I'm feeling positive for you this month! it's going to happen soon!

I'm going to take epo cause my cm is pretty acidic and starting early with donations don't want them to die. Also planning to take mucinex (same as Robitussin but in pill form) and that should also help. My cm will bleach my undies and goggled it today cause i thought it was just weird and that i learned about online, kind of freaked out cause the first post was someone that had ecoli (same family but not deadly) and can cause infertility. I got so mad cause i asked the Dr about it and she didn't care said shouldn't be an issue and brushed it off, "if" this month fails i will get my reg Gyno to test it. It's apparently common but yet it would take a weight off my shoulder if just knew that wasn't an issue. How are u feeling? Have u gotten any rest this weekend??

FX that the epo and mucinex do the trick this time around! I'm feeling pretty good! We had a great time at our christmas party with friends, the kids had a blast. Not much for rest this weekend lol. We cleaned out the kids play room today and then we took them sledding and they had so much fun. Resting now if the kids would ever be quiet and settle.

Glad u had fun.
As usual i worry and there is a storm coming this way right at Christmas so hopefully it doesn't cause issues with his travels. I even made changes to my schedule so i can be home when he can travel here and get donation, he's coming 10p-12 after he gets off work. I am so looking forward to this cycle and really hope it works, He's told me not to worry and have happy baby thoughts and my sister said the same but how can i do that lol, have no idea to be stress free.

Just relax and tell yourself if it's ment to happen it will! Focus on christmas and the new year. Honestly don't think about it, find ways and things to occupy your time. I was completely sure i didn't O the month i got my bfp that i just went out had an AMAZING time enjoyed myself, the summer, and my friends. By the time i even thought about it i got a bfp when i tested! GL michelle, i have everything doubly crossed for you this month!

I'm trying to. Just easier said then done. That's all I can itink of and just looking forward to
it. Weather isn't supposed to be as bad but still expecting snow. Its an hour drive so can't help but worry. He isn't but I always worry enough for others lol.

haha just relax dear! everything will work out. Can't wait to hear how it all goes :)

Trying to relax and when ppl at work ticks me off I just walk away. Trying to at least lol. 4 more days.......

can't wait to hear how everything goes for you over the next few days!

Hey ladies! Been a crazy last few days- sorry for being MIA... our little man came early on 12-21-12 (lol mayan doomsday, great timing eh?) He is doing really well, will be in the NICU for a while- but he is doing fantastic for how small he is!

Had severe pre-eclampsia... Swelled up and BP skyrocketed within a day out of nowhere and resulted in an emergency c-section. Couldn't get an epidural for it which was a bummer, so I was knocked out cold and got to see him the next day. Anyway- doing good now- just wanted to update you ladies and show off a few pictures while I had some free time at the hospital!

Attachments

• 418032_10200172152327292_502977086_n.jpg
    418032_10200172152327292_502977086_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 383765_10152400155815235_539455916_n.jpg
    383765_10152400155815235_539455916_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 307535_10151209636528742_1909027452_n.jpg
    307535_10151209636528742_1909027452_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
Oh my!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How early? He's adorable. Sorry for the stuttering lol in shock. How are u feeling

11 weeks early :) He's doing really well though for how small he is! I'm doing good- still in hospital, still reeling from how fast things unfolded lol was very unexpected! Little man will be in NICU for awhile- but I should be discharged hopefully Christmas day or the 26th.

Well i am very glad everything went well, and that u both are doing well, he is gourgeous and again congratulations. Hope he gets to come home soon, but i realize that it might not be soon enough. But positive side is he's doing well and gives u time to get ready for when he comes home :) I am truly happy for you!!!

Merry Christmas stelly and michelle! Solomon is absolutely beautiful. Guess he had different plans and wanted to meet you sooner than later! Praying he thrives and gets to come home early!

How is he doing? Are u out yet? I'm doing second insemination tonight. Fx swimmers meet the egg soon

How did the first one go?? Hope you got the second one and you catch your egg!!!!! You feeling like you're getting close to O yet?? Hope all is well stelly, can't wait for an update!

Both went well. almost lost this ones lol. Still getting negative opk but I've been feeling as it's happening. Idk how too explain other then u knew when u have sex and ur cervix gets hit and and is sore afterwards. Also twitches and pain on my left ovarie. Im predicted.to ovulate tomorrw

Are you doing ai, or ni? Just wondering due to cervix question lol. Hoping you get pos opk soon! Do you have another donation date soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"