ttc buddies since 9/10

momwannabe81

Reaction score
So I'm onto cycle #7, suppose to start Ov sometime after the 19th-24th. I will be due af the 8th of October which seems soo far away right now. But FX this will be it. I might go to a GP this month if I can find one local. Haven't setup with donor yet but probably will start with donations early. Lucky enough I'm Ov at the end of the week so I can get donations thru ought the whole week. I will be using opks cheapies and confirm with digi when I get positive. My LH surge ranges from 12-48 + hrs so hopefully get long surge. I'm not taking anything as I'm pretty regular.
Anyone want to join the ride along with me and get thru this hard road together. Hope this is our month. I've been so obsessed I'm even considering a reading lol. I just want to know if I will ever have children.

Sorry I have been soooooo busy!!! How are you feeling? I hope all is well. I think today is my last day of my period. It was so light again. Is that a bad sign? Last one in July was sooooo light and this one was mostly spotting. The first day was medium flow.
So my hubby took me to the rascall concert on Friday! It was amazing it hang out with him and just him. I feel so much better already. I am not going to stress this month at all. Instead I am going to focus on taking better care of myself. Eating and exercising wise. :D Hope to hear from you soon.

YAY i have a buddy LOL. I'm good, i'm at the end of my peak cramps yesterday were horrible, good think dh don't have issues and got me midol, felt so much better afterwards but they are still coming on and off. should go to light/spotting tomorrow hopefully, mine usually last 5 days ugh so always have a long period. but will plan with donor to start donations next week so can catch the dang egg. I have had cysts and my sister believes thats y it takes me so long to concieve. But that was over 10 years ago and had a u/s a few years back to check my folicles and nothing was seen then. So i believe my cysts have not come back but my period has been worst the last few months, that maybe they came back or it's just the stress from ttc. hate drs and dont wanna go i guess. Glad u had fun, hope i can go stress free too, the 25th is our anniversary so hopefully we will do something special, although it will be in the tww :dohh:.
I don't think the amount of your period is important but if u have concerns you should ask ur Dr(I never practice what i preach lol) but i think it's fine. Do u still get clots being light?

You are one strong lady!!! You really are. You have gone thru a lot. :hugs:
You should go out for a good long relaxing weekend for your 10 year. Get room service and massages and all that fun stuff. Oh man I wanna go now.
Nope I havent had clots since my MC a few months ago. Ever since then its been super super light. And Im used to going thru a box of tampons with heavy pads at the same time day and night. And now I just use panty liners. No need for tampons. So it just makes me wonder. I bet it has to do with my thyroid tho. I know what you mean about the docs. I swear I am always there. It sucks.
Anyways I know its hard but try to relax. You deserve some peace. :)

Wish i could go to the Drs often i just hate paying them LOL. I grew up in Italy where health care is free but here they charge up the ass. We even looked into IVF but we would have to pay $3k upfront before they do anything and we dont just have that in our pockets. So donor is was our best option but due to the relationship with him we decided to give one last shot then call it quits with him, and look for an anonymous one. There is a long story behind this donor can't really get into now, as I know it's wrong but desperate times means desperate measures, but it's just not working and this being month 7 it's getting to sneaky/risky. Thanks for the compliment as i try to be strong but sometimes i wish i wasn't and ppl would just feel sorry for me. Is that bad for me to feel that way? I do as that's how my mother lived life, off of others and i always told myself I wouldnt be like her. Oh geez i'm telling u my life story LOL (well not all of it). Have u told ur Dr about ur cycles being lighter? Also don't worry to much about thyroid, I know can cause issues but my sister has had issues with it and she had baby # 7 (#6 is an angel) in May. So there is still hope for u. It's not our 10th year anniversary btw it's 8 years we've been together and 2 of those married. WOW such a long time lol. We can't do anything fancy but I am leaving it up to him, kind of a way for him to try to be romantic as he's not the best one at it, still love him tho as he tries here and there.
Wish i knew more about thyroid to give some suggestions but i'm clueless, probably will do research now lol as I am a geek in that way. if something i need or want to know i search the internet until i know everything about it. Wow i'm talkative today LOL. ok ur turn LOL

lol ur too funny. Well I do feel sorry for you. I just didnt think those were the right words. I know what you mean tho sometimes you just want some sympathy. I lost my first husband almost 4 years ago, leaving me with 2 beautiful boys, and a lot on my plate. I got thru it like you wouldn't believe. I am a strong person from it but sometimes I would like a hug in stead of those words. Because obviously I am going to take charge and take control of my life and take care of my babies. Who wouldn't!?!
Your mom issue sounds exactly like my mother. I don't even speak to her. I try to live my life the exact opposite of her. lol I have a mom (my late husbands mom) she taught me everything I know. :)
So I take it the chances of you and your hubby conceiving is low? Hope thats not too personal to ask.
I did read somewhere that usually when ur cycles are as long as mine then the egg is aged by the time you ovulate so you should have a HEAVY period. So I am wondering if I am not producing a high amount of eggs. ???? I have no frickin idea. lol I also read that if you get ur weight under control that you have a better chance of having a normal cycle again. and having hypothyroidism makes you gain crazy weight I am a lil over weight. So I started weight watchers a few days ago and I have already LOST 4 LBS!!!! WOOT WOOT FOR ME!!!!
Well I sure hope that your hubby comes up with a great plan for your 10 years. 10 years is 10 years married or not. Good for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to have a good day!!!!

Ladies mind if I join the wait with you again? Still no AF so.figure I'm kind of out for a August BFP at this point lol. CD 71 today!

HI STELLY!!!!! CD 71!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy long cycle!!!!!! I am sooooo sorry friend. That is too long. Have you been to the doc?

Hey welcome. Of course. The more the merrier. Iwanna :hug: u definitely are strong too. Hope we all get our bfp. We definitely deserve it. My mom is still in Italy so helps with not talking to her. I miss her as she is my mom but to many mistakes on her side to forget. I always forgive but can't manage to forget. Glad ww is working for u. My older sister lost lots of weight with them. So it works. I on the other hand am under weight. I'm 20 lb under and can't manage to gain it back. Dh sd lost my booty lol. Gee men never happy lol booty to big or to small. But one thing helped me loose weight is no soda, only water. I love the nestle kind. It don't give me heart burn if u have issues with that.

Ladies mind if I join the wait with you again? Still no AF so.figure I'm kind of out for a August BFP at this point lol. CD 71 today!

have u been to dr about period not starting? Have u thought about taking something? Epo or Agnus cactus? Would those work? I cannot test till October so feels far right now. I really hope u join us. If not we still want u around and will support u until u start. I'm meeting so many here that I just want all of us to be happy. U ladies are my new bff. Lol. Oh stelly where in AK my bff of 12 yrs lives there. Be so awesome if u met she's lonely and awesome.

The doctors wont see me till ive missed 3 periods :( may try agnus castle cause its just gettin ridiculously long lol. first timr ive ever had this happen. thanks for being so supportive, nice to have folks to wait things out with!

I live in wasilla :) wheres your friend at?

i really woukld love if we all got bfps simultaneously!!

OMG she lives there too. Cool lol. Glad to be here for u. I would lie if it get me sooner with cycles this long that could be lot longer. How long have u been ttc. They usually say a year and then will look into problems. Hope things workout soon for u. I'm getting anxious about donation. Should i get one tomorrow since i might ov on cd 12?

Although she has a child so idk how confortable you would be around her, she;s form Italy too and oh works in base in Anchorage so she's home alone (stay at home mom). https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1041164939 idk it the link will work but my email address is [email protected] look me up on fb and u will find my friend her name is Giusy, G pronounced as J, weird i know

hi ladies i'm on cd 11, needing someone to wait with!

not to bad, just hoping i ovulate this month :) i just started temping for the first time this month, not going to bad so far, but i keep waking up at 430 every morning so i temp then cuz it takes me forever to get bak to sleep, then have to be up at 630. I think the dr messed everything up she had me on progesterone straight through the last month and a half and just stopped taking it on cd8, hoping there's still a chance this month but i can't find any info if i'll still ovulate or not. how about you?

Same here waiting to Ov next week. Idk much about progesterone and idk the effects on ovulation. Have u googled it like that? Tempong is good though so that will confirm if u Ov.fx u do.

Cd 9 & already have ewcm. But might be from bd last night. ?? Who knows. :) hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->