TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

oh er, so good to hear from you. and how cute max is, i can't belive he is 2 months old already. time just flies i guess. i am happy to hear all is going well with both of you. yeah i will have my c-sec in less than 3 weeks so make sure to visit bnb around 3 weeks time so i can tell you all about it. :)

er i have no fb inivtation from you. can you send one again? big hug to you and max and thank you for popping in to check on me. :)

oh by the way er have you or anyone else heard anything from newfie?

Ahh ER cute pics of max :)

Bellas you're almost there!!!! 2 days and you're full term!!!! :)

yippie i have reached term. hahaha i can't wait to see my baby. this is going sooooooooo slow. how are you all doing?

anyone heard from newfie or she just dissapeard? strange.....

impatient how are you doing hun? how did second scan go?

belle how are you doing?

How long have you got to go now bellas? I went a little stalkerish and looked on newfies facebook and she has been posting and her and baby are fine. Think shes just a busy bee!
You will realise when your little girl arrives :) xx

Hello Ladies

Well had my scan yesterday, little baby bean was perfect, doing lots of acrobatics and making it difficult for us to see them!
Got put forward a week and a half!! They did find a small cyst on one of my ovaries which would explain the pain I have been having, but they said not to worry it is quite common during pregnancy and they tend to go away by themselves!!

I'll try and upload a scan pic if I can

xxxxx

Hello Ladies

Well had my scan yesterday, little baby bean was perfect, doing lots of acrobatics and making it difficult for us to see them!
Got put forward a week and a half!! They did find a small cyst on one of my ovaries which would explain the pain I have been having, but they said not to worry it is quite common during pregnancy and they tend to go away by themselves!!

I'll try and upload a scan pic if I can

xxxxx

oh impatient, i am so happy for you. so glad to hear that baby is doing good. so when is your estimated due date?

as far as the cyst goes, i can tell you that i had one as well on my overy that eventually dissapeared just like they said it would so don@t worry dear. as far as i have understood when it comes to these kind of cysts it is our bodies way to prevent the overy to NOT releas more eggs since there is one that is growing into a baby. :)

please keep us updated and enjoy your pregnancy.

so, just less than 2 weeks left i can't wait. sometimes next week my oh and i will be parents so ladies have a look out for pics and updates. :)

Impatient congrats on 12 wks hunny :) I also had a cyst on my ovary, it's actually a good thing as that's what keeps the pregnancy going until the placenta takes over!! Mine was only mentioned in passing but I've mc in the past so questioned it - all perfectly normal and not a problem!! I hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy!!

Bellas!!! I am waiting for your announcement :) I wonder if you'll have baby on my DD birthday - 15th!!???? Hope you're keeping well!!!

hello ladies,

i also have had my baby girl, i am beyond excited. she was deliverd via c-sec, which was a weird experience. being awake during a surgical procedure is definately weird until you hear your baby cry.

she was born on the 16th of may at 11.03, she weighed 3385 kg and was 52 cm tall. she is so cute i just want to eat her. hahahaha i can't belive that my oh and i are parents, kind of surrel. her first name is ella but she has a second and third name as well (it is my oh's and my own moms first names) then she has my last name first then his last name second. so she has got something from each of her grandparents. hahahha

anyway ladies, the good news is that we are in love with her, the bad news is that she had fluid in her lungs when she was born so they took her to the special nursery, it took several hrs before they could take my bed to the nursery to see her. my oh had been running in between us the whole day. she is now off the breathing machines and doing better but she also has low blood sugar and not peeing so still left at the special nursery. i have been breast feeding her since day 1 every three hrs and also pumping with breastpump. but unfortunately there is not enough yet so they decided to let her get suplement today as she had lost 7% of her birthweight already. i just hope she gets better soon and we get to take her home with us.

she is so adorable.........

i am doing ok, the c-sec was not as bad as my myomectemy surgery but it is not a pice of cake, i am stuggeling to get better as soon as possible for my baby. my oh is the best, i am so happy he is the man i have a child with. so attentive with everything for both his girls. he is even my breastfeeding counsutant, hehehhe

please, ladies what ever you do, don't post anything on my wall in regards to me given birth on facebook. i want to do that when i am ready. :) i have only anounced to my besties and closest family. and now of course you. :)

hope you are all doing well with your babies. :)

will update you when i get a chance.
thank you for all your support through out these past months.

Congratulations Bellas that is wonderful news and Ella is beautiful.

You seem to be coping very well with motherhood already and I hope Ella gets stronger and stronger each day!

xxxx

thank you impatient. she is doing great, we have already seen her pediatrician twice since leaving the hospital. she has already gained weight and is at her birth weight. i was doing everythng i could to get my milk production going. hahaha pumping 8 times a day as well as bf 8 times. first bf the pumping. it finally paid off. i am no longer pumping as it is working out well with just bf so doc told me to just do that now. yiiiipiiiii.

how are you doing impatient? are you going to find out baby's gender?

how is everyone else doing? how are your little ones?

we are doing great loving parenthood. ella is sleeping well so i get enough sleep. we have been out having lunch and dinners this week, it has been great.

Hi ladies. Not sure if any of you will actually see this. I want to say I'm sorry for disappearing. My father was diagnosed with lung cancer and I was busy with school. The when Danni was born she was colic for the first 3 months. With my father in hospital (7 hours away) and my mother in with him I had no support at home. DH works all day so I was all alone with a crying baby. But she stopped that at exactly 3 months, my father is perfectly healthy now, no more signs of any cancer. Just wanted to read up on you and glad to see someone went facebook creeper on me. ;) Makes me feel loved. :)

hi you all, i don't know if any of you come on here anymore but if you do it would be lovely to chat again. ella is doing great and soon 1 year. we are already thinking about baby number 2. :) but we won't start trying until end of the summer. i just want to thank you all for great support during ttc and the entire pregnancy.

i see lisa and emily's babies on fb and they both are beautiful. newfie so glad to read that all is well with you and to finally see you wonderful danni. i am also glad that your dad is doing well, i can't imagine how horrible you must have been during the hard time.

impatientmum how did it go with your baby. i hope all is well with you.
belle so was it a boy or a girl?

big hug to you all.
b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back