TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

:blush: Gawd, your sweet. :haha: I have a lot of girls add me on facebook from my March Mommas group. You ladies can add me too if you wish. It's Shaumini Sheppard. My profile pic is the same as my avatar is on here. :D

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/lj75/2e8b10af.jpg
My baby boy 20w3d :)

Everything was absolutely fine!! He was measuring bang on dates!!! This is especially pleasing as I had gest diabetes last pg, at present it's not returned YET but my blood sugars are only just in range, so this means I go back in 2 wks for evaluation to see if I need to start insulin or not - at the moment I'm able to control through diet and exercise.

But the most important thing to me is my baby boy looks perfect and he is just soooooo cute! We saw him touching his face and he waved hello and saw all his teeny fingers :)

Long day of appointments but in the end a very exciting day :)

Congrats on the great scan tiggerz. Did you know you were having a boy?
Get's to see my bubba tomorrow. :happydance:

Yes we had a private scan at 16wks - today they confirmed a little boy - and definitely a little boy!!!!

Goodluck tomorrow Newfie - will be thinking of you hunny :)

Tiggerz! What did I say :)

He has such a perfect little face

Oh put his hand on my bump again last night whilst we were watching tv and e kicked him harder than Ive EVER felt before four times! Hes obviously a daddys boy :D

xxx

Aww that's wonderful - dh still hasn't felt baby, every time he's kicking about I call him to feel and baby stops - a mummy's boy!!! :-D

The scan was amazing - Yes you were right ER, so pleased you were!!

Good luck at your scan newfie! Will be looking forward to an update! x

That's so sweet. Ever time the baby kicks DH is either asleep or at work. :dohh: I got awful back pain again today. I think the baby shifts and that's what causes the pain. I'll let you know how my scan goes. :D

I can't wait to read your news Newfie!!!!

congrats on a healthy scan tiggerz! can believe you lot are around 20 weeks + already!
Did another digital today and got pregnant 2-3, so i'm roughly 4-5 weeks now. Told my mum this morning and i cried but she was ok about it, and is actually being really supportive! She got all her midwifery gear out and was calculating my exact dates and it was so cute :)

In terms of prams i love the baby jogger city mini for older babies and toddlers :) iv used it before when babysitting and its sooooooo light and it folds up with one hand! xxxxxx

newfie - nice halloween pic. how did the scan go? hope we get to see a pic of your baby. :)

tiggerz - i am glad all went well at the scan. your boy looks cute. i can't wait until i have one of those pics soon. I also hope your blood sugar stays where it should.

er - your oh is a lucky one, being there at the right time to get to know max. must really be daddy's boy. :)

belle - glad your mom approved. they are going to love your baby no matter what.

so here is my update....the nurse was here yesterday for 4hrs. i am not hooked to an iv even have an iv-pole. hahaha i don't know if my nausea will disapear but at the least the baby is getting nutrition. that is the most important thing. tomorrow we take of to nyc. i will most likely stay in the apartment we rented while my oh gets to have some fun with our friends. he deserves it. at least i have him if i need him.

impatient - how are you doing lady? how did you appointment with your midwife go today?

x

The scan went amazing! She got all the measurements the first time, and they were kicking me to pieces. It was so amazing! She showed us the baby putting his thumb in his mouth, or well trying. Looked like he got fed up because he put his head back and had his mouth open like he was crying. I am saying he because when she flicked down to show us his legs (which were all curled up) and then he stretched out his legs right quick and we think we saw his nuts. And he was pulling on his toes. One of the pics you can see his feet up in the air.

edit: forgot to attach the pics... :dohh:

Attachments

• 19weeks3days 001.jpg
    19weeks3days 001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 19weeks3days 006.jpg
    19weeks3days 006.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
how wonderful newfie - it's crazy i can almost imagine looking at his profile what your baby is going to look like. well maybe the chinese gender calculator might be right on since both you and er were predicted a boy. what did it predict for you tiggerz? congrats to the perfec mesuraments newfie. :)

So newfie did you actually ask if bubs was a boy or are you just going off your suspicions? Did you want to stay team yellow?

By the way your baby looks so cute :)

p.s just looked at your ticker bellas and cant believe you are 11 weeks already! xx

Newfie your baby looks so cute!!! Were you told it was a boy or just your gut feeling???? If it is a boy thats 3 boys here!!

Bellas - I was predicted a girl this time so it was wrong for me but I looked for my other 2 and it was correct for them??!!! I hope you get chance to have some fun in NYC - I hope you start feeling better ((hugs)) I had ms with dd not as bad as you have it but I started to feel much better between 12/14 wks xx

Belle glad your mum was happy :) So exciting!!

They aren't allowed to tell you at the hospital I was at. We're pretty sure we seen his boy parts but now we are considering getting a gender scan. Plus, I thought it was a boy :winkwink:
Glad your mom took the news well belle.
So sick this morning ladies. I didn't sleep last night, the baby is jammed over in my side and causing a lot of discomfort and when I took a tylenol I just made myself sick :sick: And my nose has been bleeding all night. :dohh: I am so miserable. :cry:

er - i know it is crazy i can't believe i am 11 weeks pregnant already. it is amazing.

tiggerz - i hope i will get better soon. i have heard that is when the placenta takes over completly and there of no ms. i hope it is true. i am better in a sense because i am not vomiting, but i don't eat and drink a lot either. also i still have nausea. :( but i am glad the iv gives me the fluids i need for my baby. :) so later today we take of for nyc with my iv in the car hahaha. so most of the time i will be spending in the apartment but the nurse said that if i feel like doing something i can just by removing the bad but leaving the needle or what ever is in my arm. so might try that depending on how i am feeling one or two days.

newfie - it is hard not to find out the gender now that you are suspecting. i hope i can hold myself from finding out but might be hard as time goes. i am sorry you are feeling sick.......is it ms? or did you catch a bug? i hope you will be better soon. big hug to you dear.

impatientmum - you are gone once again. :) hope all is ok with you.

((newfie)) I hope you feel better soon!!!

Bellas - you're lucky to be allowed out with the cannular still in your arm!! I don't think they'd allow that here, probably a hospital stay - at least you can get on with life as you feel up to it. Yes, hopefully as the placenta takes over the sickness will go or at least subside xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->