TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Newfie I would sooo get a gender scan.. for me it would be torture not being sure.. its best to either 'not know at all' or 'know' but you are in limbo now!

Its kind of looking like another boy for our group though! Yayy! xx

I know ER, we were dead set for team yellow but we we got a quick flash DH said "now I want to know" :rofl:
bella, time fly's by. I believe it is still ms. It's def pregnancy related. :dohh: I hope your's clears up soon. By the time I hit 14 weeks I went from constant ms to just sometime ms. :sick:

Apparently they don't do the gender scan until 26 weeks. :wacko: So I'm going to phone over and see when I can get in. Probably in December. :thumbup:

Still in misery. Waiting for the doctor to come through and tell me what is wrong with my side. He said it's probably a very sever water/kidney infection. Sleep very little last night, was up every hour to pee. :cry:

Aww newife hope you find out what it is and get it sorted.. as for the gender scan.. 26 weeks?! Once baby gets past a certain size its harder to see anyway because theres not much room left, Im really surprised.. maybe ask at a few other clinics?
I know in the uk they do them from 15 weeks x

Hi all :)
sorry not been on here a lot, im busy sorting out all my boxes from moving house and starting a new job on monday so its all systems go!
I now have only occasional heartburn rather than constant, peeing all the time still and a hairy stomach!! And my boobs have grown! i had to go and buy a larger maternity bra today cuz none of mine fit :( :holly:

Em your nearly viable, bet you'll feel relieved when that day arrives!

And hope you're ok impatienmumm, check in soon to let us know youre ok!

https://i43.tinypic.com/23h98vk.jpg

This is me 2 week ago by the way, don't know how long the blonde hairs gunna stay for but i dont want to dye it because of chemicals. I look tired because it was around 3 weeks pregnant that i stopped sleeping properly lol. xxx

Good day ladies. I haven't been on a whole lot the past couple days. Have a serious water infection. :dohh:. Starting to come around now thanks to the the pills I finally got from the doctor and manged to only get up two times last night. :thumbup:

I'm gonna call a few different clinics on Monday ER and see what they say. Seems so strange to me that they can tell you at 15 weeks but won't until 26 weeks :shrug:

Anyways, hope you ladies are doing well.

Aw newfie i hope the water infection clears up, they can be so painful :( xx

Booo to the water infection! They are awful, I had cystitis last year and it was complete agony :(

22 weeks today! Only FOUR fruits left on the ticker! eep! Thats slightly scary! haha!

Sorted my maternity plan out for work this morning... and I have a new countdown ticker! Something else to look forward to! 11 months off... mmmmmmmmmm!

xxxx Hope everyone had a brill bonfire night last night :)

Thanks Er. I was just saying to mom, "OMG, I'm halfway through!" :rofl: Glad you got your maternity plans all sorted out.
Thanks too Belle. The worst part was, I never figured it was a infection. Especially one so sever. :shrug: The only symptom I had was back pain. Well whatever, as long as it's clearing up and it wasn't anything too serious then I'm happy. I'm starting to come around. I actually managed to sleep in my own bed for 5 hours last night. :thumbup:

Newfie i had a water infection and 2 lots of antibiotics - my only symptom was a back ache too, but a very very sore back ache! Hope you feel better soon!! Congrats on HALF way!!!!! Time to start counting down the weeks!!

ER 22 wks - wow!!! :) But how come that sounds so further ahead than me!!!! lol xx

Not going to be on as much this week as my beloved Iphone is in vodafone getting mended :-( Seriously lost without it!!! But might get some house work done hahaha x

I can't wait for it to clear up. Pain, so much pain it takes my breath away. I told DH i was practicing my labor breathing. :haha:

Newfie you'll scare your DH to death LOL xxx

Anyone else already struggling with work? :(

My back is so sore, its so much effort to bend down/ stand up and I come home exhausted with swollen feet and EVERYWHERE aches.. I only work 25 hours a week too! From 6-11am 5 times a week.. but still its quite manual and Im so tired all the time :(

xxx urgh!

Roll on the 28th of January! xx

He laughs at me when I says it's my labor breathing but I know he worries. I've been sleeping on the couch because when I sleep in bed I know he stays awake and watches me. Which is sweet but he has to work in the morning and I don't want him to be tired. That being said though I slept right from 1:30 to 8:30 last night. :happydance:. Didn't even get up to pee! :rofl:
Er, I only work a couple evenings and I am busted when I get home. I work in a restaurant and it's not easy work either.

hello ladies - i hope you all had a great weekend. i must say i have had a pretty good weekend. the first wonderful weekend in 5 weeks. so as i told you all i started with the iv last week tuesday. on thursday evening before our drive to nyc my hand had swelled so the nurs told me to remove the iv. i had a horrible night that night. the drive was a dread was i felt sick all the way to the city. anyway the following day i was so much better. i ate and i drank and kept it all. :) in the evening we had a couple of friends over and it went well. ( i have not seen anyone for the past 5 weeks almost since every time i make the slightest effort....yes even talk more than needed i feel sicker and vomit.) the next day was also great so we took a HUGE step and took me out for dinner and a movie. can you belive this i left the bed. hahahhaha anyway sunday was worse but still much better than any other day in the past 5weeks. i vomited my breakfast (sorry tmi) a couple of hours later i felt better so we went out and saw nyc marathon, i was screaming my lungs out and cheering on everyone that was ethiopian(i was born in ethiopia), swedish ( i was raised in sweden) or norweigan (oh is norweigan). it was awsome, i finally had my energy back. felt sick again in afternoon but got better in the evening so we went to eat at an ethiopian restaurant. of all the ethiopian restaurants in nyc we chose the one where the femal winner and silver medalist went to (they were of course ethiopians). it was a great day and night. anyway today i am going to take it easy and relax. i just had to share my great weekend with you guys. i am so happy to be so much better. :)

newfie - sorry about your water infection....are you getting any better? how do you get a water infection?

congrats to all of you girls for passing the half way mark, must feel great!

belle - how are you doing, are you starting to get used to being preggers? :)

hmm i am worried about impatientmum....has anyone had any contact with her? she has not been on for a whole week......hmm maybe i am just being paranoid. i hope she is ok though.

Glad you had a nice time away bella.
It's slowly getting better but still a huge pain. I'm not %100 on how you get these things. Just a normal female thing I accept and move on. Just some bacteria from somewhere got in my "woo hoo" :winkwink: :shrug:

haha yeah newfie i thinks its just random bacteria. and i know how you feel i worked in a resteraunt before and its a killer, even whilst not pregnant.
bellas im quickly getting used to it, pregnancy is fab so far! not a hint of sickness yet although i havent told my new work yet cuz i only started today. they just think i have a massive problem cuz i keep peeing all the time and ate a massive lunch :rofl: :rofl:
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"