TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Also my dd has gone to school for her first full time day today so I'm feeling a little down - its going to take some getting used too - especially lunch time :-(

Awww I really feel for you, it must be hard letting her go! Bet she seems so grown up now!
Like I said in your other thread I MEAN it you will be fine at the scan:flower:

Belle- thank youuu I love his name too! Weve kept it a secret to all our friends and family so its a surprise when hes born :) How is your Oh? Is he excited? Did you kind of KNOW it was going to be this month or was it a shock?

Bellas- Im sorry your going through all this it must be sooo stressful but dont worry it wont be for long things will settle soon and you will slowly start to feel better

I was saying to my OH last night, its just kind of dawned on me that now all my scans etc are out the way... it was such an exciting time seeing our little man on tha screen and getting a picture etc and now thats it! No more!

It scary really.. the thing we have now to look towards is his birth! In about 19 weeks I will be a mummy! Argh! :D xxx

Not feeling to bad this morning, but I can't sleep the whole night on my left side. I woke up at 6 with pain in my right side. So I rolled over and flattened my right side out and the pain went away. Phew.
:happydance: for Wednesday.
I was just thinking, I hope jemj doesn't go on the old thread and there's no one there :dohh: Also, you should see the snow we have! Wait, I'll take a pic. And it's still falling. :wacko:

Attachments

• snow 001.jpg
    snow 001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
ER you still may get a sneaky extra scan later on, I've always managed to swing an extra one somehow!!! I hope you're right about my scan - I am a mess today!!!
Yes my DD seems very grown up all of a sudden, she's only 4!! She had a wobble this morning while I was cleaning her teeth which I think has made me feel a bit down!! I've got to wait until 3.20 to know how she's got on :-( She has been part time since September which was lovely for me to have her home all to myself in the afternoon!!

Newfie - just seen you're having a scan this week too - goodluck!!!! And please please please keep the snow!!!

Ive just been thinking..
how amazing will it be to see all our new babies arriving? We are going to have to start a buddy group in the baby section!
It will be lovely to see pics of all our bubs as they grow up! :) x

And they will all be born within four/five months of eachother!

Sorry for the random outburst x

They say children grow up too quick. :nope:
:saywhat: I don't mind the snow really. If it keeps up we're going out on snowmobile soon. :thumbup:
For got to post, the baby kicked me to death last night. He/she wanted to make sure I knew it was them. It was about 10 times in a row. lol.
I agree ER. We will. 4 -5 months really isn't a lot as all our babies will be born the same year. :D

Em I think in the few days before af is due i tend to mentally prepare myself for it being positive and negative, so i looked at the test in the morning and was like, "oh." but when i showed OH thats when it kicked in and i cried haha. Got to tell my mum soon and thats when the floodgates will open haha!

I'm already starving when i wake up in the morning, did i read that someone else had that recently? I'll be a fat cow before i'm 12 weeks!
Did another test a minute ago (first since the bfp day) and it was a tescos own (couldn't get into the box, grr!) and it was really weird, it showed up faint crosses first and then after 3 minutes two dark vertical lines. what a weird process! i nearly cried when the test line didnt show up dark straight away :cry:

On a lighter note, anyone got any pram ideas yet? im obsessed!!! xxxx

Yay ER that's a great idea - or a private group on Facebook!! I can't wait to see what our babies look like!!!

Anyways time to collect my beautiful daughter!!!!!

I've got my stroller too. It's a Safety 1st brand. (Common here)
Don't worry ER, we won't tell your OH. Unless he's sneaking around pretending to be a pregnant lady. :rofl: Then he might find out by accident.

Lol bet he has a snoop on here when im out of the room!

Sorry Im in a really chatty mood today, think its because of the 10 hour sleep i had last night haha plus no ones in the house till 7 tonight so Im all alone :)

Theres gonna be like two stages.. tiggerz, me and newfie all around the same time and then bellas, belle and impatient around the same time too

God Im so excited :D xx

Just realised im a banana! Doesnt seem as big as a canteloupe! x

Ive got my pram too, my parents bought it for us a while ago now it's a Mothercare Trenton Deluxe Travel System. We have also bought a steriliser and bottles as they were on offer and we managed to get them for pittence really, it's the Tomee Tipee Electric Steam Steriliser and bottles to go with.

Apart from that I have only really bought little things I see on offer like wipes, Tesco's had them buy 1 get 2 free last week so got 3 packs etc. I'm going to start stocking up on nappies after our scan I think.

Tiggerz I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine, I'm excited to see your scan pics!

I wish I was getting 10 hours sleep, I'm only in early stages of pregnancy and I am so uncomfortable at night times I cant stay in one position too long and lots of toilet trips. but it's all worth it.

My appetite is just as good as before pregnancy but I find I get full so quickly on only a few mouthfuls of food, especially in the evenings, I have lost 3/4 stone since finding out I was pregnant 5 weeks ago!

Newfie, I love snow I'm looking forward to ours coming as long as it doesnt affect my first scan!!

xxxxxxx

hi ladies, wow lots has been written on here today. everyone must be feeling chatty today. :) thank you all for the support. i have been having chest pain and i thought it was because i needed to vomit but we figured out yesterday that it was a side effect of the meds. i called the doc office and talked to the nurse they are going to phone back and see what else we can do. but she told me to stop taking the meds. thank god. so i have not felt any chest pain today. will update on what they say later.

impatient - thanks for the pep talk but unfortunatly i will be giving birth through c-sec because i had the surgery where they enterd my uterues. it is not safe for me to give birth naturally ever. :( hey by the way your ticker has really changed so fast. have you told anyone about being preggers?

tiggerz - i can't imagine how it would feel to let your dd go when she has been around you everyday. but i guess that is life we have to let the little ones get their wing to fligh. :) good luck on your scan will be fun to see the pics tomorrow.

newfie - you are loving the snow i am assuming. hihi good luck on your scan on wed.

er- yes your bump looks more like a cantalope rather than a banana. :) how come you have two strollers? they both look nice.

belle - just a recommendation try to eat something before you get out of bed if ms hits you. i hope it doesn't though. it is horrible. :) we will be getting the bugaboo donkey. it is looks so easy to handle and perfect when we decide to have a second baby. which we will probably start try for just before baby number one turns 1. i am not getting yonger. :)

so, besides er and tiggerz than know the gender of their babies, have the rest of you bough clothes? how do you buy clothes without knowing the gender. sorry if the question sounds dumb. also all of you when you buy baby clothes do you buy for 0-3months only or for little older kids like 3-6 or 6-9 etc?

x

do you buy for 0-3months only or for little older kids like 3-6 or 6-9 etc?

x

I have bought mostly vests and babygrows in newborn size but things like proper outfits/coat/pram shoes I have bought in 0-3 so they last longer :) x

I have bought onsies (vest) and sleepers in 0-3 and 3-6. I bought yellow things. Well, pretty much anything that's not pink or purple. I don't mind most colors for boys and girls.

Happy Halloween ladies. I'm a little dress up to go to work. I'm a devilish waitress tonight. :happydance:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
wow newfie you looks amazing! lol maybe we should start putting some photos up so we have faces to our names :)

Em- it took me several seconds to realise why you said you were a banana LOL. tiredness getting to me lol.

I'm up for a facebook group if anyone else is! though id have to wait until im 12 weeks to join so my other friends dont realise xx :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->