TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Remember those days ER. SweetPea, that seems so far away now with our Cantalopes and papayas!

belle - so glad that you are feeling good. how is your new job? are you liking it so far?

newfie - thank you dear.....it was certainly great to feel alive for a couple of days. but unfortunatly my ms is back in full force again. :( how exciting for you to do the gender scan.........hmm maybe you changing you mind might make me do the same, we will see. do you know when one can do the gender scan between which weeks?

hope you are all doing well?

hugs
b

Sorry to hear about the ms. Hopefully it will leave you alone for good soon. My infection is starting to clear up and I actually managed to sleep in bed last night. :thumbup: I kinda forced my hubby to change his mind. :winkwink:. But where we think we saw little boy parts we want to know for sure. I think they can do it as early as 15 weeks but here it's common practice to do it at 26 weeks. :dohh: Long wait for me. :)

Sorry to hear about the MS hunny ((hugs))

Newfie - woohoo 14 December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! We are going to book a 4d scan for December sometime so the children can 'meet' baby!!!!!

GD - my blood sugars are continuing to play up no matter what i eat or how much i exercise - i have an appt booked for next tuesday, thinking i may get the insulin again :-(

DH felt the baby kick tonight for the first time. I've been feeling it on the outside the past few nights but since I haven't been feeling very well hubby has been missing it. But baby made up for it tonight! Hubby got kicked, good kicks too, 5 or 6 times. :D SO sweet. :blush:

Cute idea tiggerz, letting the children "meet" the baby. Take care of yourself.

Hello Girls

Wow I've missed lots over the past week girlies - Thank You for worrying Bellas but nothing to worry about it at this end, to be honest the fatigue has really hit me this last week and it takes all my energy to get through my working day at the moment. By the time I get home I'm whacked and because I run my own bookkeeping business outside of my full time job I have to work most nights to keep afloat of the work I've got on.

Reading your post er made me worry a little about how I'm going to cope later with all this work, I need to keep the bookkeeping going as I intend to do this whilst off on Maternity, OH is a farmer and therefore doesn't really bring a lot lot of money in so with my dramatically reduced wages whilst on maternity I'm not left with much choice.

Bellas it was great to read about your weekend, I'm so glad you did so much and enjoyed it all, I'm hoping and praying your ms will now start to drop off as you move ever closer to the 2nd tri - I cant believe you are almost there time has flown, saying that I cant believe I'm 10 weeks on Friday! Only a week and half to my first scan I am so excited!!

Belle glad you are enjoying being preggers and everything is going well.

Newfie I'm sorry about your water infection, but glad to hear it is getting better now. I've been struck with thrush (sorry tmi) at least 4 times in the past 10 weeks - bloody hormones eh!

ER and Tiggerz it's lovely to see you both doing well in your pregnancies, it's so positive to read your posts and it makes me look forward to reaching your stages

xxxxxx

Aww newfie its the best feeling ever isnt it? My Oh was over the moon :) x

Great bump ER. I'm feeling like I'm growing everyday again. :dohh:
Impatient, glad your okay (so to speak). Don't over work yourself though.

ER your Max bump is GREAT!!!!! I will get round to posting one of my bump - awaiting my iphone to come back from being repaired :-( and its the easiest way to post photos.

Well i seem to have lost a day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt a little sickly earlier and really tired so i sat on the bed and started reading this was approx midday before getting ready to go up town (need a new coat!!!!!) I must have fallen fast asleep - i woke in a panic at 2.50pm just before having to leave to pick DD up from school!!!! How did that happen!!!!!!????

Impatient - I was exactly the same, worn out all the time but it did pass (except for my blip today!!!!)

At least you woke up in time to pick your little girl up! haha! You must have needed it :) x

hello girlies - how are you all doing today?

tiggerz - i am sorry about your insuline levels, hope they can help you regulate it. how cute with an additional scan so kids can meet their brother.....hmm that is a good idea for the future. :) think i will steal it then.

newfie - how exciting that your oh got to feel baby kick. i can't wait to be where you are. happy that your infection is getting better. it is not fun with pain. yiks

impatient - sooo glad all is ok and it is just busy life and fatigue that is keeping you away. :) you are right it is amazing how far we have come on our pregnancies. i can't belive it is 12 weeks for me today. i have looked forward for this day. :) i hope you can find time to rest and not work to much.

hmmm thinking about when you give birth and are on maternaty leave in canada and england ( because that is where you are all located correct?), don't you get paid during the leave?

er - i love you bump, i can't wait to have a bump. you look great. :)

so still ms, bummer. i have lost 4kg so far, scared that baby is not getting enough. i can't even take my vitamines. :(

on a positive tomorrow is our scan. we get to see our baby and hear the heart beat. i am so excited. they will obviously do the sequential screening which i am nervous about. but i am going to think positive. will post pic tomorrow. :)

Yeah for scans. :happydance: I can't believe your 12 weeks already. :shock: Where has the time gone. Here in Canada we get one year paid maternity leave. I've lost weight too bella. Almost 5 lbs so far. Nausea is still a huge player for me and I found the vitamins made me sick too. They say not to worry about the baby though as the baby will take what it needs from your body. So I guess we should be worrying about ourselves. The infection is slowly clearing up, still have a lot of discomfort.

hmmm thinking about when you give birth and are on maternaty leave in canada and england ( because that is where you are all located correct?), don't you get paid during the leave?

Wow your 12 weeks already! Thats gone so so quick! Feels good doesn't it? Knowing you are out of the most 'risky' part.. your MS should ease up very soon! I cant wait to see your photos!

Regarding maternity leave, Im having 11 months off... I get nine months of that paid for by the goverment (SMP) at £128 per week and then Im taking four weeks unpaid leave and then four weeks holiday pay from work.. I technically leave on the 11th of February and I go back on the 6th of January 2013.. but Im taking my remaining holiday entitlement before I go so its looking like the 28th Jan I can leave! :D oooh that will be nice

How about you? xx

Here in Canada we get one year paid maternity leave.

You lucky thing.. our goverment has said by the end of their term thats what they are going to put into place here.. so for my NEXT baby I might get that too x

So exciting for your scan bellas!! I hope everything goes well, will you post a pic on here after?

I'm exactly the same as em, except me and OH can only afford for me to take 6 months off and I'm hoping to work as far as possible up to the end if I can. It's quite scary when you sit down and work out how much things actually cost, me and OH worked out all of our bills last night, our house bills alone come to £1,000! When you plod along I think we just don't realise how much we spend on things!!

xxxxx

Same, we went through our finances and all our bills.. mortage/loan/gas/elec/water/phone/food/cars and insurances come to like £900 eeek! xx

We're a little bit lucky. Even with no paid leave we cans till get by on DH pay. I hoping to start school in Jan so I'll actually have 2 years paid leave. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->