TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Hello all, great birth plan ER!!!

Bellas GD is gestational diabetes, i got it with DD and it went as soon as i delivered - literally!!! I am being monitored again this time and my sugars have been up and down like a yoyo!! Braxton hicks are painless practice contractions - they make your tummy feel really hard for a min then it goes back to normal - its a very odd sensation, they get a little stronger as pregnancy continues. Movement - i felt 1st baby around 15 wks i think, 2nd 11/12 wks and this one 11 wks ish but then didn't feel him again until nrly 19 wks i think - all totally different and all completely normal xxx

I have a hospital appt tomorrow with the consultant, diabetes doc etc They will be having a look through my blood sugar diary to see if i need insulin again yet - i seem to be being good and bad days! I'll report back tomorrow.

Just got a text to say my phone is ready - typical they sent that at 5.15, 1/4 hr before the shop shuts and i am 30 mins away - booooo hooooooo, cant get it until after my hospital appt tomorrow now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You girls are sooooooooooo lucky to have family so close, my Mum is 2 hrs away :-(

Oh forgot to add my DD felt baby kick her hand this morning while having a cuddle in bed - her face was a picture then she kept kissing my tummy!! Wow, this is what life is all about, moments like that.............ahhhhhhh!!!!

Hi Girls :wave:

Great Birth Plan ER! Sounds perfect.

I need some reassurnace please ladies, I am starting to over worry again (not like me at all lol)

All my symptons seem to be going, is this a normal time for this to happen, I still am quite tired by 7pm and need bed by 9pm but I was quite an early sleeper pre pregnancy, normally asleep by 10.30am.

My boobs are no longer sore but my nipples are slightly tender, I have no nausea at all, and finally I seem to be going to the loo less and not at all in the middle of the night last night??

I just need reassurance this is a normal time for the symptons to start to fade off a little. My mum says she thinks I look like I'm blooming though and my skin looks good and shiny hair.

I'm so nervous to hear something is wrong with LO on Monday at the scan - sorry to moan on girls.

xxxxx

Impatient, thats completly normal all my early pregnancy symptoms went by about 11/12 weeks and some women dont even have them at all! Are you excited for your scan? :)

Soon those symptoms will be replaced with ligament pain, stretching, itching, back ache, crampy legs and general bluergh.. (moannnn) haha

xxx

wow ER your pregnancy is really flying by - I am really excited to be honest but also beyone scared incase something is wrong.

Another question I have for the lucky ones of you further along, roughly when did your clothes start to feel tight, I'm only asking as all my clothes still fit fine?

xxxxx

Symptoms come and go all the time impatient. And like ER said, new ones will soon follow. :dohh: My clothes, well mt pants stopped officially fitting at 12 weeks. It was at that time I could no longer get the buttons done up on my jeans, no matter how hard I wiggled or sucked in. lol. My shirts are stretchy so I can still squeeze into some of them. lol.

Impatient your scan will be absolutely fine - but i remember being petrified too!! Goodluck xx I started wearing mat jeans at 12 wks or just before but can still wear pre pg tops, well some of them!!!

My hospital Appt today:

Saw MW first - Baby HB fine, Growth fine - no worries at all!!!
Me - BP was a little high on first reading (nervous!) but they did it again and it was better! Still NO WEIGHT GAIN!!!! But i look as huge as a house! :blush:

Next Consultant - He looked through my blood sugar results that i have to record each day before and after every meal!!! Breakfast is an issue - i have now found i cannot even eat 2 weetabix (no sugar) without my BS level going sky high - so he agreed to allow me a little insulin before breakfast - every other meal at this time is ok!!! Go back in 2 wks unless i need to see them beforehand.

I was also told i will have a growth scan at 28 wks (date tba)

Iphone is back yippee - just getting it sorted and then i can post a bump picy xxx

That's good news tiggerz. Post a piccie soon. :winkwink: You know pregnant women are impatient right lol.

Ooo yes girls we need some regular bump pics!! i will start posting when i actually get a bump and not bloat haha.
Impatientmumm are you having your dating scan at 11 weeks?
I had a midwife visit at home today at 6 + 5, so v early for some reason, and shes booked me in for a scan 3 days before christmas when il be 12 weeks!!

Gunna be an interesting announcement to all the relatives this xmas!! :rofl: xxxxx

Christmas is the best time to tell the family. Write it on their Christmas Cards or something. With Love from Bump. :D

Hey

Yeah I'll be 11+3 Belle - I'm interested to see if I have got my dates right though and what little bean is measuring at, It's not really that far off the 12 week mark, to be honest the sooner the better me and OH are desperate to see our little gummi bear!

How are you feeling Belle, the first appointment is so long, but lots of goodies from the midwife and for me it felt really real if that makes any kind of sense lol!

Looking forward to seeing bump pics, but there is no way you're seeing my huge bloat lol, like Belle says when I've got the startings of a bump I'll be posting like crazy xxxxxx

:haha: I got lot's of shots, bloat and all. :D Just for fun, here's me at 8 weeks vs 20 weeks. :Dhttps://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/81weeks002-1.jpg

er, newfie, tiggerz - thanks you so much for answering my questions.

impatient - i was the same when my first symptom dissapeard. my breast stopped feeling achy by appox. 7 weeks and i freaked out. but newfiew said that is normal and it is appearently. :) i still have just tiny feeling on nipps when i touch, but that is it.

tiggerz - so good all went well with doc visit. it seems like they have everything under controll.

newfie - love you bump. i can't wait for mine to show. :)

belle - how great with a scan before x-mas how will you announce pregnancy to the family? there are some great videos on youtube on announcing pregnancy. hahaha you should check them out. :)

things are ok here will see doc tomorrow again. these new meds make me sleep all day. which is great but not in the long run since i want to have a life.

have a super day ladies.

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/lj75/f3eb2359.jpg
22w4d bump x

Newfie lovely bump - I look massive compared to you x

Going to take my 24 week-ish bump pic tomorrow! Seeing as max is measuring like five days ahead anyway! haha

xx

Tiggerz you don't look huge to me :shrug: ANd your pic is 2 weeks after mine. I might be nigger then that at 22 weeks :haha:. Can't wait to see your bump ER. You seem to be showing *ahem* quite well. :rofl: That's me trying to be delicate :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->