TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Yeah looking forward to seeing your 24 wk bumpy pic ER!

Next time I may take a braver pic :)

I know haha Im huggge! But I love it lol

People actually ask when when Im due etc now instead of thinking 'oohh is she pregnant or just fat' ha!

Did a morph of me and my OH on morph thing I think he looks quite cute!

Which Morpher did you use ER? He is cute. Some of those sites make's it freaky looking. :wacko:

ER he looks really cute - I would love to have a go at that - where did you go to do it?

Tiggerz and Newfie your bumps looks lovely! I'm so looking forward to having a bump

xxxx

He he - I couldnt resist!!

What our girl or boy would look like!

I think they are beautiful, but then I'm already biased he he

Attachments

• Morph Boy.png
    Morph Boy.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Morph Girl.png
    Morph Girl.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 3
Awww Impatient haha they are cute.. and girls its on a site called Morph thing. Have a go!

Well on my well deserved day off from work I was looking forward to sleeping in till at LEAST 11am.. but my little man had other ideas, I awoke to him fidgeting and having a mad frantic twenty minutes kicking/swirling/turning and punching at 8.30am!

I watched my bump literally going side to side and could see him rolling about in there so clearly.

Thanks pal!

But hes so worth it :cloud9:

My bump pic.. and last weeks for comparison.. I dont see any growth this week so maybe its slowing down a bit.. phew! It just looks a different shape.. more pointy and lower.. hes probably just changed position

You're shape change a little ER but that's about it. Look's great.

Our pic is a bit strange since we wear glasses :dohh:

[URL=https://www.morphthing.com/baby/11274652-Baby-of-Shaumini-jpg-and-Daniel-jpg?key=aa2688307d9ce6997525f7a9e9d3f94e]https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/aa2688307d9ce6997525f7a9e9d3f94e/0/11274652/Baby-of-Shaumini-jpg-and-Daniel-jpg.jpeg[/URL]

Really cute though Newfie, I love how it's give the baby a little beard, I'm guessing your OH has a beard lol

xxx

:rofl: You guessed it. Lucky for this baby (pic) I didn't have my glasses on too. Gosh that would be messed up :wacko:

Aww your baby has glasses and a beard! haha!

Ive heard a lot of people saying that your future baby will have a look of you and your OH when you were babies.
Has anyone got any baby pics of them and their OHS? That will be so cute.. Im gonna go route some out now :)

Post when you find some!

xx

The first three are me: I was born at 30 weeks so look all skinny on the first pic (I definatly caught up though! :blush:)
And the last two are my OH, looking all chubby cheeked and jaundice on the first pic.. hes going to kill me for putting these on! haha! xx

ER you were both very cute babies!! I think max is going to be gorgeous!!!! I was just thinking if and I hope NOT but if you happen to give birth early like your mum you only have 6/7 wks left!!!!!!!!! BTW my mum had both my sister and I early but my first was nrly a week late and second was a wk early, so you never can tell xxx

Boys names we've thought of:

Joseph
Jacob
Leo
William

Our other childrens names DELETED, do any of the name go well with our list??

Sorry I missed all the morph pics and ER bump pic, Loving the morph pics!!! The beard needs shaving off though I think lol xxxx

ER you're definitely a different shape - my bump changes shape daily too, I think these boys are going to give us a run for our money!!!

As I said on your other thread tiggz I love Jacob and Leo :D

But I suppose as your other names are quite traditional (I love emily but Im biased because thats my name :)) then William would be lovely too.

Joseph, I feel, is just so used there will always be a few josephs in his class at school etc!

And I know! Gosh, I wont be ready in 6 weeks! haha! I do have a higher risk of pre-eclampsia though so I will have to keep having my urine and bp checked t keep that in order.. I dont want to have him earlier than 36/37 weeks if I can help it! But knowing me, it will be my luck that I will go two weeks over and have to be induced! lol

xxx

God I cant wait to know what we are all having! Wonder if the boys/girls will be outnumbered? xx

ER I was always expecting to have my first early because of my mums experience!! And also at 26 wks I was rushed into hospital with contractions - I was then transferred to a bigger hospital incase he was born - little monkey ended up be late!!!!! I hope I haven't got you thinking you'll be early - chances are you'll be fine and I think maternity care is so much better than it used to be so they pick things up earlier xx

William - I love the name and it's also a 3 syllable name but I don't want him to be called willy or bill??? Hmmmmm

Yes with William you will get Will, Willy, Bill or Billy so think about it! I personally love Leo Jacob though :) xx

Definitely think William is out for a first name! I've also started to notice lots of billys - and I've not seen a good one yet :-s And I hate the name Bill!!!
Also do you think that there will be loads of babies being named William because of prince Williams publicity increase since his wedding?
I am definitely leaning towards Leo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"