TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Photos removed - thankyou for your lovely comments :)

Absolutely gorgeous Tiggerz, your next little one is going to be stunning xxx

hi all, loving the bump pics!
Yep it is starting to feel more real now since the midwife appointment, will feel even more real at the scan though!
feeeling reallyyyyyyyyy tired so sorry i cant talk much. will update soon! xxxxxxxx

Love the baby pics. I was looking on my computer for some of me but I can't find them. I thought for sure there was some there :shrug:

Thank you ladies xx I'm now going to remove pics of our children just thought I'd share them with you xx excited to have another!!!

Belle just to let you know.. the tiredness DOES get better!!

Ive found out that Max can now taste what Im tasting! Argh! Bet he enjoyed that Nandos last night! :D
Spent a lovely twenty minutes in bed this morning with my OH feeling him kick, move and whirl about before he went to work. Its moments like that that make this so special :)

I cant wait till you have your scans impatient and Belle, I need another scan fix :/
Im a little sad I wont be having any more..

Just measured my fundal height and it was about two inches above my bellybutton! When Ive checked that out it seems about right for 24 weeks but I suppose I wont know until the midwife next friday xx

ER I can't believe you won't have anymore scans :-( that's a long while to go without seeing baby! I had extra scans with both of mine - with ds because of threatened labour and growth scan with dd because of GD - I'll also get a scan at 28 wks this time if not before! I was also scaned every month after 28 wks with dd. GD is so rubbish but I do like the extra care. Could you book a private scan to split the time a little??

I cant wait for more pics either - and I want to know how many boys/girls are here!!!

I would have a private one but we've already had two private ones at 9 weeks and 17 weeks (So like £150 already) so I doubt my OH will be prepared to spend the extra money seeing as we will be moving in our house within the next month :/ xx

Boohoo :-( I suppose it's not that long and you still may get a sneaky scan later on ESP if max keeps measuring slightly bigger :)

Sure you're spoiled already ER. That's about 4 scans you've had! :haha: I've only had two, I got my gender scan for Dec 14th :)happydance:) and I will be getting scanned at least once more to make sure the baby is is the right position for delivery. :thumbup:

Newfie I've had 4 already - viability scan at 7 wks, 12 wks, 20 wks and gender scan!! I will be having a private scan for my children to meet baby and also growth scans due to GD! I love seeing baby :)

hello ladies - i was so tired yesterday i only had the energy to read your posts.

tiggerz - i saw your childrens photos before removal. you have very beautiful kids. i am sure this one will be as good looking as the first two.

er, newfie, tiggerz - you all have beautiful bumps i can't wait for a bump of my own. i keep looking at my bloat everyday and wondering when the real bump will stand up. hahahah

you guys have driven me to wanting to know the gender sooooooooooo bad. i don't know what i am going to do now that i have already said to my oh that it will be his decision. at the 20 week scan we can ask for the gender they said. but i want to know sooner. don't know if i can convince him to finding out. grrrrrrrr

anyhow - i saw the doc yesterday and she wants me back on home iv again. so a nurse will come and set it up today. :( i just want to feel good again.

well ladies have a great weekend. xxxx

Hoping you feel better soon bella.
The baby has been sooo active this past week! Everyday I'm getting kicked so hard I can watch my belly move :shock: I hope to get a video of it soon. :D

(((hugs))) bellas!! Really feelnfor you feeling so rough - I'm hoping it passes for you soon!!! Thank you for your kind comments about my children - they are gorgeous but I'm totally biased!! They are 12 and 4 now!!

Have a good weekend ladies - now off to take ds to his swimming! Then tomo they are both doing something at school - it's the schools 10 th ani and I'm having my hair permenantly straightened!!! I can't wait to not have to straighten my mop every single day!!!!

Had a little spot of red blood this morning! Havent had ANYTHING like that this whole pregnancy so Im a little worried.. I havent had any cramping/additional bleeding though just my usual braxton hicks today :/ xx

Im at a 21st in town tonight and we are all dressing up as wheres wally (doh!) so going to lkook a right fool with a bump and a wally costume on! Theres another pregnant lady going too shes 28 weeks so we can just sit in the corner with our soft drinks and mind bags haha! xx

:haha: ER. Pregnant where's Wallys. :rofl: Cute. As for the spot of red, wouldn't worry about it. So much stuff it could be. Could be from :blush: the back passage, maybe you had sex recently, could be just a rubbed spot. :shrug: Who knows? Now if you were cramping, uncomfortable or the spotting continued then maybe I would worry. Have fun tending bags. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->