TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

No it was deffo from the front and I havent had sex for a few days! Oh well! Ill keep an eye on it xx

aw i hope its nothing serious er :hugs: and screw a few days, me and OH havent dtd since we found out i was pregnant!
mostly cuz im too tired and also cuz im worried about miscarriage, although i know the risk is non existant really.

meant to say your kids are gorgeous tiggerz :) dont know where my brain is these days. i hope mine are as cute as yours xx

Thank you Belle, that's a wonderful compliment!!

ER try not to over do it tonight, glad you have another pg lady to keep you company :) The blood could be just from your cervix - ultra sensitive during pg! Have fun at the party!!

MY LITTLE BOY IS VIABLE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Well.. the night out was interesting.. its so different being the sober one when EVERYONE around you is off their trolley! I tried a few dances but after one song my legs were in so much pain I had to sit down anyway, the music was too loud to talk to anyone so I was asking my OH to pick me up by 12.00am! We had been out since 7.30.. So I went home and got a burger from KFC :blush:

Think I did okay though considering I had been up since 4.30am that morning working!

Ill try and add a pic over the next few days when they arise on facebook :dohh:

Going to my godsons 1st birthday party today! I cant believe he is 1! Where did the time go? Last thing I remember he was a 4lb little bundle of joy! Makes me realise how quickly it goes and that I need to treasure every moment when Max gets here.

And belle.. tell me about it.. we only DTD about once every 3 weeks now because when the bump gets in the way it freaks him out :haha:

xxx

Yeah, V-Day :happydance: It seems like such a milestone. :D Well, I'm glad you're night out wasn't a total disaster though ER. KFC always makes it worth it :haha: Now I want KFC. :dohh:. Talk about time flying by. Look at how far we are already. Just yesterday I was saying to DH that I have more time being pregnant now then I have left. :shock: Que panic. Where did the time go! DTD, :blush: I feel like such a harlot compared to you ladies as I'm at it almost every night. :rofl: DH thinks my bump is sexy and I kinda agree with him. :winkwink:

Happy V day ER!!! glad you had an ok night, mmmm kfc!!! That makes it better!!

Sex - what's that??!!!! My poor dh, I'm petrified he'll make me bleed again, I had a few bleeds early on :-( so now I'm scared and hardly ever get round to it :-(

:cry:

Got back from work and my ankles have swelled up beyond belief, I had to take my engagement ring off last night too because my fingers were swollen..

Had a headache all morning and now Im worried its the early signs of pre-eclampsia, Im at a higher risk of getting it as mum had it seriously with both me and my brother (as you know)..

Shes bringing her blood pressure machine and dip urine test home from work to check me... im nervous.. its probably nothing right? :shrug:

Update: ring the midwives and they put me through to the hospital, they seem worried im just waiting for them to ring me back im so upset...

KEEP US POSTED ER!!!! I hope it's nothing sweetheart!!!!!

Im still waiting for her to ring me.. she said a few minutes and its been 20 now.. should i ring again

oh er i am sorry i hope it is nothing. but YES call the midwife again. please keep us updated hun. big hug to you and yeahhhh for reaching v day for you.

how is everyone else doing?

Well... the midwives just turned up at my house unexpectedly, the hospital told them to come... my blood pressure is up to 140/86! (which is high)
Urine was fine, but to be admitted to hospital my lower bp number needs to be over 90...

shes said for my mum to check it over the next few days and if it goes over 90 to ring her straight away.

There was her and a student midwife, the student midwife checked my fundal height (which was about right apparently) and listened to heartbeat which was fine...

Panic over for now.. but shes said we need to keep a close eye on me because its too high and that can be an indicator to pre eclampsia xx

pheeew good to hear that you are ok for now. i am glad you did this though. those times i bleed i felt like a drama queen when going to the doc. but better be safe than sorry right?! hope it doesn't get worse and just better for you and max er. hugggs

Aww thank you, yes I wouldnt usually have rung the midwife because I always feel like Im 'bothering' them but glad i did because Im not as worried now...

Hows the sickness bellas? xx

glad to hear your okay for now ER. It's great when you're mom can look after you isn't it. :D

Yeah.. shes brill dont know what I'd do without her :)
Shes so excited for this baby too shes going to be the best Nana ever! x

Glad you're ok, I was just looking through my notes at my bp, I usually have to be tested twice per appt as my bp is usually high due to stress of the diabetes clinic :-( There are normally 3 docs in the room all scrutinising my every mouth ful in my blood sugar diary!! Last time it was 141/83 a few mins later 130/75!! What I'm trying to say is your bp may have been a little high due to the stress and panic this morning - rest up I'm sure all is well hunny xxx

Hi Girls

This is just a quick note we went for our scan today and unfortunately there was no heartbeat, little bean only measured 8w+4 - Me and OH are devestated and I'm not ready at all to talk about this. I have to go for a D&C this week, but it's been lovely getting to know you ladies, I don't think you'll see me around on here anymore but I may pop in from time to time if it isnt too hard. Good luck all of you in your pregnancies - thank you again for all your support through ttc and early pregnancy xxxxxxxx

Hi Girls

This is just a quick note we went for our scan today and unfortunately there was no heartbeat, little bean only measured 8w+4 - Me and OH are devestated and I'm not ready at all to talk about this. I have to go for a D&C this week, but it's been lovely getting to know you ladies, I don't think you'll see me around on here anymore but I may pop in from time to time if it isnt too hard. Good luck all of you in your pregnancies - thank you again for all your support through ttc and early pregnancy xxxxxxxx

Oh impatient. I'm so sorry. :cry: I know that saying sorry doesn't nearly cover it but It's all I can say. :hugs: When you feel up to it maybe you could pop on to talk. Don't forget, I had a m/c in June and got pregnant again in July. Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->