TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Hi Girls

This is just a quick note we went for our scan today and unfortunately there was no heartbeat, little bean only measured 8w+4 - Me and OH are devestated and I'm not ready at all to talk about this. I have to go for a D&C this week, but it's been lovely getting to know you ladies, I don't think you'll see me around on here anymore but I may pop in from time to time if it isnt too hard. Good luck all of you in your pregnancies - thank you again for all your support through ttc and early pregnancy xxxxxxxx

oh impatient :cry: - i am so sorry and like newfie said a sorry doesn't make up for losing your baby. i hope you and your dh will be ok. i also hope you can try soon enough. again same thing for me, in february i had a miscarrige and in april i went through a major surgery to remove a fibroid in order to get pregnant again. i know it is hard to start thinking positive but you will have a beautiful and healthy baby one day. many hugs to you hun. please know that we are here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Oh no, impatient I am so very very sorry! I know there is nothing I or anybody can say to make this better but please don't feel alone. I had a mc after 3.5 yes ttc at 12 wks, totally devastating! I found alot of comfort from a forum called babyloss.com I expect at present you feel so numb, make sure you give yourself time and be kind to yourself. You will have a baby some day, I'm just so sorry it wasn't this baby (((hugs))))

:cry: What awful news to tune into.. Im so sorry impatient.. I dont know what else to say..

:angel: rest in peace little one x

I hope impatient is okay. It's never easy to m/c. I hope she knows we're all thinking of her. :hugs:
How are you ladies this morning? I know we're all knocked down by impatient's news.

Thank You so much for all your kind words ladies it is very much appreciated. I have my appointment for Thursday for the d&c in the hospital, I'm very scared and nervous. Still not able to meet with anyone face to face as the tears just dont stop coming.

ER please don't feel low the last thing I want to do is upset any of you, I'm so so lucky to have the most amazing OH, family & friends in the world we have oodles of support, both OH and I are now looking forward to getting the operation out of the way and start trying immediately. Newfie I take great solace in success stories like yours and I very much hope OH and I are one of the lucky couples who fall straight away.

It hurts like hell, but I will still pop in on this thread to see you all, as long as that is ok with all of you and you wont feel uncomfortable with that?

xxxxx

Wont feel uncomfortable at all impatient.. you are MORE than welcome back. Dont be nervous about the d and c, maybe go onto that section on here and ask what other womens experiences are?
I cant give anything else but my heartfelt condolences to you and your husband.. it will be hard but you will get through it. And I look forward to seeing you back here with us in a month or twos time...

xx please look after yourself and dont push yourself too hard.. if you dont want to go out and see anyone then dont.. dont face anything you dont feel ready to yet

((hugs)) impatient, I hope your op goes ok on Thursday! With me I lost the baby at home but I then still needed an op to clear the womb properly. It's more emotional than anything else, recovery physically is quick it's the emotions that takes longer to heal. I am so sorry and I know how you are feeling and I just wish incould take that pain away from you, mc never makes sense. I wish you well and please come back whenever you feel up to it, we are all here to help you and encourage you! You will still be having a 2012 baby, we will be here to hold your hand every step xxxx

I've heard many stories where ladies have fallen pregnant again straight away after m/c. Please remember that. I know it hurts like hell but remember we are here to support you. You will get you're forever baby and even though it can't replace this one, you will be just as excited again. :D Thinking of you always. :hugs:

Newfie apparently it's because you're most fertile afterwards - impatient I can't stop thinking of you - I wish we could all give you a huge cuddle :-(

i can't stop thinking about you either impatient. i keep thinking and trying to figure out how it possibly could have happened. i feel so sad. my prayers are with you and your hubby impatient.

How are you ladies??? I know impatience news has knocked me for six, I hope you're ok sweetheart!!
ER How is your bp now??
Sending hugs to you ladies xxx

Impatient's news has really knocked the wind out of me. It's so sad. :cry: Hope you're feeling a little better today impatient. :hugs:
My mom and I are cleaning the house today and putting up the Christmas decorations. I love Christmas time. :xmas6:
Here's my 22 week & 2 days pic. :D

Attachments

• 22weeks2day.jpg
    22weeks2day.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/lj75/f2979e5b.jpg

Me 23w4d

Thanks tiggerz. I feel like I am starting to really look pregnant now. And now that I am finally over the morning sickness/ infection I and surprised at how much I am enjoying being pregnant. And gosh, can't this baby kick. :cloud9:

EDIT: You look great tiggerz. :hugs:

Glad you're starting to feel human again, makes all the difference!! My baby is a squirmer too, ESP in the evenings he doesn't stop!! I'd love a mobile scanning machine to see what he is doing in there!!
And yes you are definitely looking very pregnant now, your bump has really come on - gorgeous!!

Looking good ER. Your bump used to look a bit pointy but now you seem to be rounding out a bit. :)
Do you ladies have any/many stretch marks? When did you start getting them and are you using any creams/oils? I'm using bio-oil and I don't have any stretch marks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->