TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

We're getting closer aren't we!! Can't believe you're almost double digits!! :)

Ive been watching baby dancing in my tummy - I ate a bacon sandwich, I think baby liked it too!!!!

I hope impatient is ok too, if you check in hunny I hope everything went 'ok' and you're coping ((hugs)) xxxx

Good day ladies. Just wanted to say :hi: I've been busy all weekend working so I've neglected you all. :cry: Now with the Christmas season coming up, us waitresses have to pull double shifts and work extra. So if I disappear for a while you don't need to worry. I shall return. :winkwink:
How is everyone feeling?

Thinking of you impatient. :hugs:

Newfie make sure you only do what you're up to doing though won't you! The extra money will be good though, won't it!!

I'm feeling fine, getting a little up tight about Christmas now, just starting to realise how close it is and I've still done no shopping even though I have always got good intentions to start it!!

I'm starting to get the twinges of SPD returning, need to ring the physio tomorrow as the last thing I need is this when I've so much to sort out!!

How is everybody else doing???

I'll be careful not to push it too far but as a waitress I'm used to doing long hard shifts. One of the other girls I work with (who had a baby last year) says she don't think she would have been able to wait tables at all when she was pregnant. :wacko: I worked 72 days straight last year (8-10 hour shift) so I think I might be able to manage, even pregnant. lol.
Tiggerz, you crazy :shock: I have all my shopping done for long ago. I don't know if you do any online shopping but www.aeropostale.com is having huge saving this weekend. I got $230 worth of stuff for $78.40! Hubby is going to be surprise when he opens his stocking this year. :winkwink:

Yep crazy! Shame none of these people can give me any ideas for gifts! I'm going to dedicate a day to the www this week! Take care of yourself Newfie!!

hello ladies - hope all is well.

all your bumps look wonderful. i am so looking forward for mine.

i am still bummed out about impatient, it sort of feels that it could have been me since our dates were so close. i can't imagine how she is feeling.

newfie - the 14th is not far away, it will be fun to know what gender your baby is.

i think we will find out as well. we are having two 20 week scans one on the 2nd of jan in sweden and then the second here in the states on the 5th of jan. on the usa scan date they (if we chose) can tell us the gender. i think we both want to because it will make it easier to buy stuff as well.

belle where are you? is all good with you?
big hugs to you all.

Bellas good to see you here again and all is well!! Not that long until you have your big scan now!! I can't wait to hear if it's a little pink or blue bundle - so glad you're feeling ok!!

I've just booked my 4d scan 17 th Dec, unless they change it - I have a voucher that says weekday discount only but the old lady said they were doing that as the weekday scans weren't getting booked up - she said there shouldn't be a problem, I explained to her we want the children to go and also my dh is so busy with work so the Saturday would be perfect!! Fingers crossed the appt will be ok, I shall ring them again tomo to check all is good to go!!!

I have the gest diabetes check tomo at the hospital and have just booked a physio appt for the 12 th December, SPD is starting to rear it's ugly head :-( ouchy!!!

Hope everybody is ok, still thinking of you impatient xxx

Heyyyy everyone!

Wonder where belle is? hmmm

I still havent bought A THING for christmas.. what with the house and everything for the baby its just not a priority! (should be in the house within the next two weeks!)
Will probably end up doing it online a week before eeek!

Time just seems to be dragging now.. got 12 weeks till Im full term though so thinking about that.. even though Ill probably go over anyway!

x

Good morning ladies. Woke up to a winter wonderland here. :wacko: Don't know if it'll stay this time or not. I can't believe you ladies are so far behind on your Christmas Shopping. :shock: I started in September this year and that was a bit late for me to be honest. :rofl: I think I'm going to put up my tree today. See what kind of mood I get in lol. I got up early so maybe I'll be napping by lunch and not feel like anything :rofl:.
Good to hear from you bella. How's the m/s. Just 16 days until we find out if the baby's :pink: or :blue: :happydance:
Where you to belle :shrug:

Newfie - you'll be proud of me now, I went out and spent a fortune on my daughter for Xmas!!! While I was out in one shop they had 3 for 2 offers on all toys, I could only see 2 things she'd want from that shop so I ended up treating the baby to a gorgeous play gym!!! Yippee - my shopping has started!! She has lots to open now, tomo after my hospital appt I'll start shopping for my son :)

Belle where are you????

My 25+1 bump pic! Does anyone else kinda feel like its a waiting game now... :coffee: x

Ahhh,:xmas6: I'm happy now. :xmas13: I hate to think of us pregnant ladies getting pushed around by crazy last minute shoppers. :dohh:

Hello Ladies

Just a quick little note from me, to let you all know I'm doing well after the operation, I have had no pain and no bleeding since coming home so all is good. It has been my first day back in work today which has been a lot harder than anticipated but it can only get easier!

Thank You for all of your thoughts and kind words ladies, just wanted you all to know I'm ok. Hopefully I'll be back here soon with you all xxxxx

Hello Ladies

Just a quick little note from me, to let you all know I'm doing well after the operation, I have had no pain and no bleeding since coming home so all is good. It has been my first day back in work today which has been a lot harder than anticipated but it can only get easier!

Thank You for all of your thoughts and kind words ladies, just wanted you all to know I'm ok. Hopefully I'll be back here soon with you all xxxxx

We are all thinking of you always impatient. Glad you're back to work. I think keeping busy is probably best for now. :D Come back with us anytime. We'll never turn you away. :):hugs:

Hello Ladies

Hello hunny, glad you dropped by, we've all been thinking of you and wondering how you are, I know it's hard but it will get easier i promise! I definitely think keeping busy is a good idea, are you in a position for a little holiday over the Xmas break - it would do you the world of good, maybe Tenerife to see the sunshine!! Just a thought if it's a possibility it would really do you good xxxx

Hey ladies. I got some great news today. I have been accepted for school starting Jan. And my unemployment benefits are being extended for 2 years. :happydance:
How are you ladies?

Tiggerz I think you need to have a little quiet word with my OH as I think that would be a brilliant idea, he on the other hand would see it as a great unnecessery expense he he!

WE are actually popping up north to where I'm from in the next couple of weeks to visit family and attend a family christening so that will be a nice break as such, if visiting family could be described as a break he he

Any news from Belle? xxx

This is my Christmas tree, just thought I'd share. :)

Attachments

• startingchristmas 002.jpg
    startingchristmas 002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly