TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Ah ladies. My pinkie finger (on my left hand) has been very tender for the past 3 or 4 days. I thought I had cut my nail to short. Yesterday I noticed my finger is warmer than my other fingers. :shrug: Looked at it today and seen green, yes green :sick:, under my skin. Very small area,About the size of a sharpie top. So, I cut open the skin, plucked out the green grossness :)sick:), poured peroxide on it and now have it covered with a liquid bandage. If it's not better by Monday I'll go visit the Dr, again. *sigh*
How are you ladies?

No way! Was it a splinter or something?! This is embarrasing but I love diggin' around for stuff like that.. I love doing zits and ingrown toenails and feet haha! Im disgusting!

Well Im 26 weeks today! Only a week until I move to thrid tri... Im scared and excited!

xx

Eww Newfie I hope your fingers is better today!!!! Also try soaking it in warm salty water!

ER I'm getting scared too!!! We haven't got long left now and all of a sudden time is flying - probably partly down to Christmas inbeteen our edd!!! Just think we've only got 11 & 12 wks until we are full term!!!!! I'm so not ready!!!!!

Thanks ladies, it fells great today, and it's back to a normal temperture :rofl:. I am the same was ER, picking and digging at stuff. :dohh: DH has a lot of ingrown hairs on his legs though so he's glad I do it :haha: Third tri is so close now, it's all getting so real. :wacko: All morning the baby was sticking his/her feet right out, like they were stretching. :cloud9: So cute.

It seems so close now... today ive had a few moments where hes been moving and I honestly just feel like scooping him out of my belly! Is that bizarre?! I know he is close but I want to smell and touch him and feel his face against mine and cuddle his snuggly bum :)
Ive been feeling where is head and bum is and imagining Im holding him... love him so much already

Im so impatient now.. I want him here :(
x

Well it won't being until you get to hold him ER!! we are all sooooo close now, ESP with newfies dates moving :) I just can't wait to get on top of my Christmas shopping, then I can relax a bit :)

I'm feeling my baby moving loads - I'm sure more than the other two!!! I hope all is well in there!!!

:coffee: Shouldnt be long till we get the keys for the house! Hurry upppppp! Cant wait to get in and start his nursery... weve already bought the paint :) its a lovely pale sky blue/grey and we are painting clouds in it.. all his furniture is white too xx

Have any of you got any pics of your nursery so far? xx

Exciting stuff ER, you are going to love your mat leave sorting your new house, you can go nesting mad!!!!!!! Our nursery is still our spare room and it's full of stuff - another job to sort :-s

I'm itching to start the nursery. However, it probably won't be until Jan. I have to get my mom moved downstairs first. :dohh: Today is the 5th so only 9 days until I find out. :pink: or :blue:. :happydance:

I think its a boy newfie.. I will be sooo surprised if its a girl especially after your last scan...

Well ladies... Im not gonna be on for a while now.. so dont be wondering where I am! We got the keys to the house today so we are gearing up for a couple of weeks of DIY DIY DIY!

Ill try and pop back in when I can!

xxxxx woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ohh newfie i bet youre excited!
And Em moving in to your new house!
So many changes going on at the mo lol :)

my skins clearing up this week although it has been replaced with a dreadful cold :cry: anyone else got it? im off work cuz i cant handle going in with a streaming nose and a headache dealing with 22 children under 4.

Oh and for anyone thats interested, weve decided were not going to find out the sex and keep on team :yellow: :happydance:

a) cuz i dont mind about finding out but OH wants a surprise
and b) cuz it will encourage us to buy neutral stuff which we can therefore use for future babies :) xxxxx

We were team :yellow: but then we thought we saw "boy parts" :winkwink: so now we want to know for sure. If we hadn't saw anything we would have just left it be. I think they try to get you interested so you'll pay the $80 for the gender scan. :wacko:
I'll be surprised too Er. I keep saying "he" and typing "he". All the same though, if it is a girl it will be a pleasant surprise. :D
Have fun moving house. :thumbup:

Belle, we didn't find out with my 1st, it was very exciting at birth when I eventually remembered to see if it was a boy or girl :)

Popping on to post my 26+3 bump.. (plus stretchmarks Im afraid) :) x

I need to get a new bump pic soon. Maybe tomorrow when DH is home to help me out. :) Looking good there ER.

Great pic ER, be careful with your move - no lifting!!!! :)

Well girls.. what a dramatic couple of days..

Had a splitting headache and spots before my eyes for two days in a row, On the second day I went to the pharmacy at work and got them to take my blood pressure.. It was 150/103!

So I panicked! Burst into tears and the pharmacist was saying she had it while she was pregnant and if it was that high she would be in hospital (which panicked me more)
My boss told me to go home straight away and see someone.

Rung triage and they told me to come straight in, me and my OH went in and they put my on a ward in traige for tests. Had a nuero test, bp checks and bloods done.. my blood pressure stabilized and then went too low?!
Urine, bloods and nuero test were fine.. but it was so so scary!!!!

They sent me home.. got the midwife today at 2.30pm and im taking a few days off work to rest. They said if my symptoms get worse then go back in straight away..

It was lovely being near the delivery suites though! We could hear the new babies crying and a woman came in with her LO going home and we just melted haha

So everything is fine for now! Work on the house is getting there! xxx hope you are all well x

:shock: Be careful ER.

Here is my bump pic from last night. I didn't even realize I was busting out of my pjs until my DH took this pic. :dohh: And here's a pic of my Christmas lights, just for fun. :)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics