TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

I'm doing really well thanks ER, I finally got my negative hpt on Sunday, 2.5 weeks since my operation, I think I either just ovulated or am about to, it is amazing how quickly your body can kick in. Of course it could just be playing tricks on me so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Me and OH have been very naughty and as soon as we were allowed to bd again we didnt use any protection as we promised all the nurses and consultant we would :blush: oh well we are young and in love and want a family more than anything.
We have however discussed that we would have to accept responsibility if we did my a slim chance get pregnant now that there is a high chance we will lose it due to my body not being ready. It's a risk we are willing to take, after almost a year of ttc it's a wierd concept to start thinking of using condoms lol.

Anyway ladies I just wanted you all to know I'm doing well, and actually getting back to my happy self, of course I could never have got here as quickly as this without my amazing family, OH and of course you ladies and the support this site brings. I still pop in and stalk all of you a lot of the time and I hope that very soon we have some exciting news to share with you all.

xxxxxx

:rofl: Yup, I'm paying but it's the cheaper of the 2 places here to get it done. The other place is 3 times the amount, 6 hours away, harder to get into, the ultrasound is 4D and they give you some pics and a whole disk! But hubby wouldn't take me in there, he's still on the fence wither he want's to know. :haha:

I'm doing really well thanks ER, I finally got my negative hpt on Sunday, 2.5 weeks since my operation, I think I either just ovulated or am about to, it is amazing how quickly your body can kick in. Of course it could just be playing tricks on me so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Me and OH have been very naughty and as soon as we were allowed to bd again we didnt use any protection as we promised all the nurses and consultant we would :blush: oh well we are young and in love and want a family more than anything.
We have however discussed that we would have to accept responsibility if we did my a slim chance get pregnant now that there is a high chance we will lose it due to my body not being ready. It's a risk we are willing to take, after almost a year of ttc it's a wierd concept to start thinking of using condoms lol.

Anyway ladies I just wanted you all to know I'm doing well, and actually getting back to my happy self, of course I could never have got here as quickly as this without my amazing family, OH and of course you ladies and the support this site brings. I still pop in and stalk all of you a lot of the time and I hope that very soon we have some exciting news to share with you all.

xxxxxx

We posted at the same time impatient so I only just saw this. I'm glad your doing well and don't forget, I got a positive HPT 3 weeks after my m/c. :shock: If it's meant to be, it will. :) :hugs:

Going to have a nice hot bubble bath, shave my legs, moisturise, slip into some pjs, watch a spot of TV and then climb into bed for an early night :cloud9: Bliss!

Anyone else feeling like a night like that is long overdue?! haha xxx

Night night ladies :flower:

Definitely ER! After all the colds and flu that are going round i think all of us needs this. Anyone thought about getting or have got the flu jab for free since becoming pregnant? I think i'm going to get it if it benefits us and the baby xxxxxxxxx

I thought about it Belle, I just never got around to it. Wish I had an early night ER. I worked until 10pm and now DH and I are eating munchies :munch:and watching tv. That's still a great night to me though.

hello ladies thank you for the kind words.

impatientmums you brought tears to my eyes, very nice of you to write to me. i wish my oh and i were wise enough to have thought about the result and what to do about it before doing the test. :( it is hard and i am torn but i have until the 5th of january to make a decision about amino. my oh probably wants to do it and i am scared.

in just 10 minutes we have an appointment with a genetics counsolor and will know more about our results and the what to do next. will let you all know more.

newfie - i can wait to know about the gender when will you let us know?

impatient - i am so glad you got a negative test so you can start making a baby. you deserve your baby and i am sure it will happen soon. best of luck and big hug to you my dear.

hey again - well after the meeting with the genetic counsoler. my oh was at the doc office with the counsoler and he called me on skype (he won't be in sweden until monday).

i feel a little better after the talk. i have 1/185 and the cut off in the states for risk of downs is 1/270. so a bit below. but she told us that the u/s looked good with the neck mesurment as well as the first blood test at week 12 but the week 16 showed both high and lowes. we will do our 20 week u/s on the 5th and see if they find any markers that are not good in that case my oh and i feel we want to do an amnio.

she told us the risk for downs are still low which makes us feel good. i have an uncle that has downs so i will do blood test to check my own kromosoms. but she still thought that we should be fine as my granny had 9 kids and only one got downs and that was the next to last baby. she was in her mid 30th when she had him.

thank you for listening ladies. i real am greatful to have you all.

neeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwfiiiiiiiiiiiie - i am sooooooooo curious. so is it team blue or pink. come on tell us. :)

I'm glad your results are all bad Bella. You still have a 184/185 chance of heaving a healthy baby. :D

team :pink: for us!

My bump pics at nearly 28 weeks... sorry about the paint on my top in the second one (decorating) haha xx

p.s i think im shrinking

hey again - well after the meeting with the genetic counsoler. my oh was at the doc office with the counsoler and he called me on skype (he won't be in sweden until monday).

i feel a little better after the talk. i have 1/185 and the cut off in the states for risk of downs is 1/270. so a bit below. but she told us that the u/s looked good with the neck mesurment as well as the first blood test at week 12 but the week 16 showed both high and lowes. we will do our 20 week u/s on the 5th and see if they find any markers that are not good in that case my oh and i feel we want to do an amnio.

she told us the risk for downs are still low which makes us feel good. i have an uncle that has downs so i will do blood test to check my own kromosoms. but she still thought that we should be fine as my granny had 9 kids and only one got downs and that was the next to last baby. she was in her mid 30th when she had him.

thank you for listening ladies. i real am greatful to have you all.

neeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwfiiiiiiiiiiiie - i am sooooooooo curious. so is it team blue or pink. come on tell us. :)

Bellas, sorry to hear of the stress you are under, but it's still a very small chance of a problem. I think the tests can cause so much unnecessary worry sometimes!! Roll on the 5 th Jan when you find out your baby is A-OK!!!! I know it's impossible not to worry or let this play on your mind but I hope you can manage to try and get on with things and enjoy Christmas - I'm sure all will be well!!!!

ER I'm sure max has turned round as your bump looks a different shape from the last pic!!! Still gorgeous though :hugs:

Well Ive been feeling hiccups low down in my pelvis and I cant feel him kicking anywhere else (my placenta is high up anterior) so maybe hes kicking high up but I just cant feel it?

Ooh so he might be head down thats exciting, he was at the midwife apt last week too but I know his comfiest and most common position is transverse with his head on the right so maybe hes learning!

And bellas, I would really try and relax until then.. your score is not overly high.. just think.. you have a less than 1 out a hundred chance of your baby being downs xx

ER I'll post another pic tomo in the same top as I feel even more of a whale - I'm sure he's moved again!!! I am now feeling movement just below my ribs on the right side and movement to the left of my pubic bone to the left - I think he is diagonally laying across possibly with head down??

I have a growth scan on Tuesday!!! And I've cancelled the 4d one due to the scanning place making an error!!!!! Gutted!!!!! Would you ladies take the children to the growth scan to see baby??????!!!!!!!!

Id take them (but Id check with the hosp first as to how many people are allowed in the room) Are you having one due to your GD?

I wonder how big he will be? xx

Good idea ER!! Yes, scan is due to GD but I'm expecting a normal size baby as I'm on insulin - DD was fine :)

Thanks ladies! I agree with tiggerz, I think little Max has shifted. Our little girlie is transverse again, with her head on the left. I starting to wonder if she will go the right way? I know there is still time. The doctor will send me for another ultrasound anyways, probably around 33 weeks.

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahh congrats newfie i am very happy for you. i was the only one that guessed right on you back in october when we all guessed genders after er found out about her max. :)

now i can't wait to find out what i am having. exactly 3 weeks left until we know my little ones gender and everything else.

here are the old guesses.
my guess:
you er will have a boy, so will you impatientmum and newfie will have a girl.

er's guess:
Newfie: Boy
Impatient: Girl
Bella: boy

newfie's guess:
I think er wil have a girl but impatient and bellas will have boys.

impatient's guess:
Newfie - Boy
Bellas - Girl

oh ladies i was wondering if you don't mind........could you post bump pics indicating the weeks from your first bump until now i feel as of i have no bump yet and its week 17. it is still a blot. was your bumps hard week 17?

should i worry?

congrats to your little girl again newfie. are you going to buy anything gender specific for your daughter? what is going to be her name?

love your bump er i can't wait until i get one to. :)

Oh sorry, I thought I uploaded the pics of what I bought. :dohh: I am certain of her name but DH is afraid people will think it's a boys name. :dohh: We're going with Danni Rosalie.

Attachments

• It'sAGirl 001.jpg
    It'sAGirl 001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
  • It'sAGirl 002.jpg
    It'sAGirl 002.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics