TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Oh sorry, I thought I uploaded the pics of what I bought. :dohh: I am certain of her name but DH is afraid people will think it's a boys name. :dohh: We're going with Danni Rosalie.

Too cute!!!!!!! And a gorgeous name!!! :)

very cute newfie. i like the name just like danni minogue.

so do you ladies have bump pic over a period of time?

Sure bella. I'll start with my 8 weeks and end with my 24 week. That's my most recent. :D

Attachments

• 8+1weeks 002.jpg
    8+1weeks 002.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Bellas... 10, 11, 18,22 and 28 weeks! Everyone grows at different rates though remember x

Aww tiggerz you will just have to keep doing them from now on! Do another today :) I love seeing bumps

So the house is coming along, hopefully by the 22nd we can get all our furniture in and move in! Cutting it fine before christmas arent we? haha
xxx

You are a little but it will be exciting!!!! We moved 70 miles on the 29th dec when our ds was only a yr old!!! That wasn't fun, the snow certainly didn't help either!!! We put the Christmas tree in the removal lorry fully decorated and put it straight in the living room lol xxx

Eee girls just a quick note to say that my mum used her midwifery doppler thing last night and found bub's heartbeat :') most amazing thing! i didnt know whether to laugh or cry! so i did both :rofl:
so reassuring to know he or she is ok.

Glad to see you're all getting on well and bumps are growing! xxx

Yippee!!!! Great news belle!!!!! Can't believe you're almost 12 wks already!!!

thank you ladies for the bump pics. both your bumps look great.

er my 17 week bump looks just like your 10-11 week bump. :(

i don't get it. i will try to take a pic and figure out how to upload on to my computer later.

if you didn't know that i was pregnant, you wouldn't gusse i was pregnant.

belle that is awsome to be able to hear your baby. when is your first scan?

Quick stop - I'm 27 weeks today!!!!!!! Growth scan Tuesday due to GD - fingers crossed baby is growing to dates still xxx

Have a lovely weekend everybody!

Thanks Tiggerz, I shall have a lovely weekend; as it's the first one I've had off in forever! lol. Hubbs work party tonight (woo, no alcohol for me :haha:) and there's the Christmas Parade to watch. Ah, lifes good. :D

Bella, don't worry about the size of the bump. I am so sick of people telling me I'm "too small". Baby is doing fine and that's all the matters. :D

you have a great weekend as well tiggerz. i am sure your scan will go well. will the kids be allowed?

newfie - thank you for that comment. i know all that matters is that baby is fine. but i really hoped for a bump and it sucks to hear that i don't even look preggers. hahah oh well. i just want baby to be ok, so you are right i won't bother about that. thank you!

big hug to you all and have a great weekend.

Bellas, I hope they're allowed as we have to take the because they've broken up from school!!!! Don't worry about the size of your bump - I could hide I was pregnant with my first until well into 20 plus weeks!!!!!! Long story but even my parents didn't guess, and baby was absolutely perfect!!!!

Newfie - enjoy the party!! Alcohol free :-( do they do alco free drinks over there!?? Or have a larger shandy lol xxxx I miss wine, ESP now at Christmas time!!!

I have some recipes for alcohol free drinks but most restaurants here don't sell them. :wacko: I might just get a nice big milkshake. Yummm. I'll have to try and get a pic of the float my hubby built for work for the parade. lol. The stuff he does at work. :rofl:

Just popping in quickly! Got loads to do on the house today and its snowed! :D

28 weeks today, just another week as an aubergine then I can be a squash xD

xxxx hope everyone is good!

no Isomnia for me but I feel just a tired as I did last night when I went to bed. Had a crappy nights sleep and some weird dreams (that I can't remember now :dohh:)

Ive been sleeping terrible tiggerz I know how you feel.. Im up every two hours to wee and get up for 4.30am at work as it is so getting about five hours a night of broken sleep which cant be good.. might be putting me in good stead for when Max is here though! haha

Guess what tomorrow is? My glucose test and anti D injection. And Im petrified. Ive got to fast from tonight and then hospital in morning and no one is allowed to come with me! :( Then a big fat intra-muscular injection in my bum! Nice!!!!

Id rather be at work!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"