TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

PLUS finally sorted out my maternity leave at work! I get 14 weeks at 90 percent pay then 25 weeks SMP, 2 weeks unpaid and 6 weeks annual leave so altogether I get about 11 months off.

I start my maternity on the 5th of Feb at 35 weeks but leave work on the 22nd of January because of hols I need to take! :D and go back to work on the 2nd of Jan 2013

xxx

That's great you got your maternity leave sorted out ER. That test doesn't sound like much fun though. :nope:

Woohoo for you mat leave ER!!!! Goodluck with your hospital appts tomorrow!!!!!

Im also at the hospital tomorrow for my 28 ish week growth scan - i am kinda scared incase i've not done enough to stop my baby growing to large - wish us luck, i am scared and kinda freaking out!!! No sleep ist really helping me either!!! I am exhausted :-(

You'll be fine Tiggerz, :D
Here's my bump pics from today.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
28wk growth scan went perfectly!!! Baby is growing perfectly and was playing with his feet :) We took the children with us so finally they've met their brother - both were really excited :-D
MW appt afterwards was GD too everything was great!!! Really happy :)

See, I knew you'd be fine tiggerz. :D

Here's a video of our girl kicking me. :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McJKD7TXtUM&feature=youtu.be

wow newfie how amazing to see. so when did you ladies start seeing baby kick like that? what week?

tiggerz - how great all went well with scan and that your kids got to see their baby brother. amazing.

er - how wonderful to get all that mat leave sorted out. i can't wait to get that figured out when it is time.

I started to really feel kicks at 19 weeks. I think they started to be seen and felt by DH a little after that, maybe week 20. I hadn't put on any weight so I'm all baby and the doctor says that makes a difference to how early you feel and to what degree. Weighed myself tonight and (if my scales are accurate with the doctors) I've put on 8lbs in two weeks. :shock: :rofl:

Hi bellas I started feeling kicks at 15 weeks and by 20 weeks my oh could feel them and people could see them through my bump.

Had an awful experience at the hospital yesterday...

During my glucose test they tried to take blood from me TEN TIMES, so ten different needle sites and they could get much/any out then they had to call a doctor to do it from my hand and when SHE did she coudlnt get the connector off or something and blood started pouring down my hand onto the floor in a huge puddle.. it took a good five minutes to sort it out and stop the bleeding/catch some of the blood.
I didnt look but had my head in my hand going dizzy and seeing stars (i have a thing about needles) and nearly fainted!

THEN went to waiting room for my radaap injection and they forgot about me so was there for an hour (still hadnt eaten for a good 20 hours) and when they finally saw me that stung like a bitch!

phew! Needed to get that off my chest! :D

Glad its over now.

Nice to hear your LO is growing well tiggerz! And nice bump newfie x

In other topics, I dreamt I gave birth to an eyeball last night *shudders* x

ER that's awful!!! Glad that's over for you!!! And please don't give birth to eyeballs again lol xxx eww!!!!

Proper kicks I felt from approx 19 wks and it was another wk or so for dh to feel them from the outside!!! Flutters etc were earlier though xxx

Yup. I felt movement, or flutters from 14 weeks on. :
Please, no more eyeballs ER. :sick:

Merry Christmas Girls! Just in case I miss you. I'll be very busy tomorrow at work. :hugs:

Midwife apt today:

BP: 125/80
Position: ceph (head down) long
Everything seemed fine! heartbeat/fundal height etc

Merry christmas ladies! I know we will all be busy over the next few days so see you in 2012! :D xxx

yes, merry christmas everyone. have a wonderful time with you loved ones. imagine next year this time we will be celebrating our first christmas with tiny little cute babies of our own. i can't wait. big hug to you all.

Merry Christmas ladies and babies x x Enjoy yourselves x x

ER :) for a great appt xxx

Hi all :)
just dropped it to wish everyone a fantastic christmas! thankyou for being so supportive throughout ttc and now the early stages.
Had my scan the other day and have been put back a few days, as you can see from my ticker. Sonographer said it was the clearest scan she'd seen in a long time and baby was perfect, somersaulting and kicking while i couldn't feel a thing :) I said i bet you say that to all the girls :haha:
Have a good new year too! Love to all xxxxxxxxx

And bubba at 11 + 3, EDD now 9th July 2012 :cloud9:
Got a feeling its a boy! too bad we're not going to find out! :yellow:

https://i39.tinypic.com/wbqxox.jpg

Def looks like a little boy to me belle.
Glad your appointment went well ER.
Bella, I know, I can't wait to see what next Christmas will bring. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"