• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

aww er i love your bump....can't wait to have one myself. right now all i have is a bloat. grr

tiggerz come on now, you are so not old. i am 33 which is just a 2 years difference between us. if anyone should feel old it should be me having my first child at just a month before my 34th birthday. :)

impatiantmum - how are you feeling girly? maybe the phycic was right. some woman have their period while pregnant. can't wait to hear what your doc says. :)

how is everyone doing? i am sort of worried for newfie as she has not been anywhere on this forum. i hope all is well with her and her baby.

i have been so sick and in bed the whole week and my "ms" is just getting worse. so today i called the doctors office and told them that i am sick all day and hardly can keep any food so they have given me zofran. my bf will pick it up at the pharmacy on his way home. also they suggested sea bracelet. have any of you used zofran or sea bracelet? i feel bad for taking medication but they said it is safe. also i don't know how to survive any longer feeling this way. it is driving me crazy. i have been miserable.

have a great weekend ladies!
xxx

Bella - really sorry to hear you're so sick! My neighbour had really bad ms and she tried the sea bands and she said they helped a bit! Goodluck with the meds - hopefully you'll start feeling better over the weekend xxx PS feeling better I'm not the only one in my 30's here :)

Sorry I dissapered ladies. I was gone on a little trip. Forgot to tell you I was going :dohh:
In regards to sex, we still do it almost every day :blush: Today I had a bit or a scare though as I had a bit of bleeding but it stopped again right away so phew. Keeping a close eye on it though, just to be careful. I'm 22 so I'm a baby too ER. :rofl: I feel like there was something else but I can't remember now. lol.

Oh my god.. Ive just realised.. theres only 7 more fruit steps to go on my ticker! Plus Ive just realised that my boy will be the size of WATERMELON when we get to the end! How terrifying! haha xxx

I'm 17 weeks so I'm a ... I can't remember? An onion I think. :dohh:

so glad you're back newfie. is the bleeding all gone now? i hope you and your baby are alright.

i feel a bit better but still way to sick. i can't do a thing. will talk to doc during my appointment tomorrow.

oh yeah newfie have you done the chines gender predictor? i am interested to see if they predict right. :)

I still have a little dark discharge but nothing comes out when I pee so I think it's fine. I've heard the baby's heartbeat since and it's strong and loud. :)
The chines gender predictor says girl for me. :winkwink:

Oh my god.. Ive just realised.. theres only 7 more fruit steps to go on my ticker! Plus Ive just realised that my boy will be the size of WATERMELON when we get to the end! How terrifying! haha xxx

Wow 7 more fruits!! And a watermelon at the end - that's eye watering, thank goodness a baby isn't that wide lol xx

Hello Ladies

Hope everyone is well, Bellas I'm so sorry about your m/s I hope the tablets from the doctors are working for you.

I've got my first doctors appointment this afternoon, I'm stupidly excited just to have it confirmed by a professional!! I remember when I found out thinking 3 weeks to my doctors appointment felt like a lifetime and now it's here already!

I just want to get the process rolling and I know I am getting closer and closer to seeing my little bean

xxxx

how is everyone doing? seems like no one is here much these days.

impatientmum let us know how it went at the doctors.

things are still bad with ms for me. but i am hoping they will get better with the use of the zofran.

hope you are all doing great.

x

I've been a bit busy (wrote busty :dohh:) the past day. I got my ultrasound appointment for Nov the 2 and 2:30 pm. Going to be a long day that day. :D
Oh the other hand, no more discharge and the pain is about gone. I'm thinking it could have been anything. :wacko:

Newfie I have my scan on 1st Nov!

I've been to the doc today - I have a UTI, blood was in my urine 3wks ago but was given the all clear but since then I've been getting increasingly worse back pain and it was an infection - not good!!! At least now I have anti biotics to hopefully get rid quickly!

Also I had the flu jab - anybody else had it??

Bella - I really hope you start feeling better hunny - I bet you're having a girl - I had awful ms with my dd :-(

ER where are you? All ok??

I was thinking about getting the flu shot but I've got mixed feelings. Some people say you should and some say you shouldn't :dohh:
Hope your feeling better soon tiggerz.
I had awful ms too bellas. I've been doing a LOT better the past 3 weeks I've only been sick 3 times but even with the pills I was still nasuated all day and night. :sick:

Hey girls

Well my first doctors appointment is out of the way and I am now officially in the system as preggers, I am now waiting for the midwife to call me and set up my first appointment, exciting!

The doctor thinks I will probably have an appointment in the next few weeks so looking forward to that.
I had some wierd sharp pains last night and at one point it jolted me awake, the pain went when I woke up but I felt queasy for the most of the night and I still am so I am guessing this is the real start of my nausea!

I get so worried about any really sharp pains like I have been getting, but I have no bleeding so I am sure all is ok

xxxxx

Impatient, one thing I know (now) about pregnancy is you will get all kinds of weird, pangs, twitches, sharp or shooting pains and even cramps. As long as your not bleeding, I just take it a little easier when I find I'm having one of these weird pains.

Here is my 17 weeks 3 days photo! :D

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member