TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Yes, we have been doing some of the excercises. The elkin method, OH talking to baby in low voice at bottom of bump, playing music and light at bottom of bump and crawling.

Lets see what tomorrow brings! If it does turn out hes head down at the scan, Ill be questioning whether or not my midwife actually thought right, because hiccups are where they always have been (pelvis) so who knows? xx

Be sure to let us know ER. I'm starting to wonder what shape my little one is in. :shrug:

Im nervous about tomorrow! But excited to finally know whats going on! argh mixed emotions x

Goodluck ER!! If he's breech try putting a very warm hot water bottle down low nr your pelvic bone and a bag of peas up the top where his head would be - they say babies will move round to the warmth!! The spinning babies web site is also helpful for turning baby's xxx

During the night and this morning I lost a little colour on TP none on underwear just TP. I've had stabbing pains up my hoohaa too so I think the cervix is starting to get ready, I know this doesn't mean labour yet but hopefully steps in the right direction for not needing an induction x roll on wednesday for my hosp appt

How is everybody?????

That's interesting tiggerz. I never knew that. Keep us updated :D

er - good luck tomorrow. good thing that you finally get to find out.

tiggerz - wowzwers i didn't know either that meant labour around the corner. i can't wait for one of you to have a baby to show off soon. well wednesday is around the corner so you will know when you will deliver.

newfiew - i will make sure to make an appointment around week 33 then. thank you.

things are good here, just want time to go faster. i did some blood work today for iron and gd. will find out result on wednesday. hopefully all will be good. i am going back home to sweden for 12days in one months, just to hang out with friends and family before our little girl arrives. so something to look forward to. :) yikeeess 3 months feels forever. when will it start going faster?

so yesterday i did the one hour gestational diabetes test.......today i got the results and i have a slightly elevated milligrams of glucose per deciliter of blood plasma (mg/dL). a good result would have been 140 mg/dl or lower. of course i got 141 mg/dl so they want me to do the 3 hour glucos test. so crossing my fingers that i will not have it.

tiggerz you might have to be my coach if i have gd. :) i know i don't eat a whole lot of carbs, no pasta, bread, rice etc. i eat maiinly fruits and vegies but there is not enough grams of carbs in them. :(

i also got iron deficiency, so i have to take iron pills for the rest of the pregnancy. grrr

will keep you updated.

er - how did it go at the doctors visit today?

tiggerz - good luck tomorrow on your doc visit.

edit: just got an appointment for tomorrow. wish me luck. the 3 hrs test means fasting from midnight until the test at 8am. then they will draw blood every hr at each of the hr.

Goodluck bellas! I hope you don't end up with GD it's a total pain in the rear!!!

I didn't mean labour is round the corner with the little colour I lost just my body is hopefully doing what it should ie cervix softening getting ready for labour - I can't imagine going into labour just yet!! But would be so happy to at 37 wks to avoid induction!!

My appt is tomo - growth scan and chat with the diabetes team and consultant! I could/should find out what there plans are got me!!

Ah Bella, I hope you don't have GD. It sounds like a right pain in the arse.

Hope everyone is good. :)

tiggerz and newfie - thank you.

i also hope i don't have gd. the 3hrs test went good. but it was not easy to keep that drink down. i have to lay down and sleep in between the blod drawing so that i could stay calm and not vomit. it is now over and i have ate. starving oneself while pregnant is not easy.

how are you all doing?

tiggerz - how did your appointment go today?

er - is everything well with you? let us know.

newfie - seems as you are just cruising.........are you doing ok?

shoooo, i guess officially to double digits today. although in reality i only have 89days until delivery day. :)

My appt was horrendous!!!!
Blood in urine +++ sent away for test!
Blood pressure 165/95 was re checked and it had fallen slightly so nothing more was said!!! WTF!!!
Baby growing normally and looked absolutely gorgeous!
No date for sweep as my consultant couldn't be bothered to be there!!! So saw a stupid registrar instead who even read a letter dating back from 2007 thinking it was from this pregnancy re inductions etc!!!!
She was going to book me an appt to go back in one month (I'll be 40 wks by then!!!!) I said I needed to be seen before then so she agreed to book an appt for 2 wks!! At this appt on 29th in her words - if the clinic isnt 'heaving' and a doc is about they 'may' do a sweep!!!!!!!! So if they are busy then what happens???????
I feel really let down at precisely the point when I need to feel reassurance that I'm being looked after!!!

Totally exhausted and worried sick!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention my blood sugar crashing causing that hypo needs to be monitored closely as if it keeps happening its apparently a sign that the placenta is failing!!!!!!!!! And this stupid woman was not going to see me for a bloody month!!!!

Sorry to rant - just really really sad and very very scared!!!!!!

oh my god tiggerz, if i were you i would demand to be seein again in less than two weeks.

Oh and I forgot to mention my blood sugar crashing causing that hypo needs to be monitored closely as if it keeps happening its apparently a sign that the placenta is failing!!!!!!!!!

specially that part of your post would make me worry so much that i would not be able to sleep. i mean the placenta is what keeps the baby alive. please seek help. make sure the right person/people sees you. i will think of you and your baby. call who ever you need to be seen by tomorrow morning. big hug from me.

Thanks bellas, it scares me too, I am so upset and scared and angry!!!! I will be trying to sort this situ out tomorrow - its going to be another sleepless night for me!!!

Hope everybody else is having a better time

THIS Tiggerz is what is wrong with the nhs!

After some of my apts I feel exactly the same... every staff member says something different and passes the blame to others. Its so confusing at a time where we need that structure/plan!

Do they not understand that we are 3/4 weeks from giving birth and we need some stability?

I still dont know whats happening with me and the days are ticking closer and closer to my due date and Im still none the wiser! xxxx

We just cant wait for this pregnancy to be over can we! x

(((hugs ER))) its awful the way they treat us! Our gov is absolute rubbish - I've noticed such a difference in the care I received during dd pregnancy to this one!!! Everything is about money - but our babies are worth so much more than their budget!!!!

tiggerz - how did it go? were you able to contact them or are you going to wait for a bit?

i must admitt that the service here in the states is great. but it is of course because practically everything is private. i get to see my doctor and nobody else but her every 4weeks and starting week 28 it will be every other week (so week 30, 32 and 34) then week 35 and on(35, 36, 37 and 38) i see her once a week then csection a few days after the last visit. :)

i understand that it must be horrible to not have structure the last weeks of your pregnancies. i would be stressed out as well. i hope things work out for you two ladies soon.

so, i got my results back from the 3hrs glucos test and thank godness i don't have gd. now i only need to take the iron pill which i am fine with. :)

With DD I was seen weekly now too, I'm disgusted with the nhs :-(

So glad you do not have GD!!!

Glad you don't have GD bella. :)
Tiggerz, that is scary. :shock: Here in Canada all health care is free so at least it's not a money game. That being said, the "in training" doctors we get in small town Newfoundland leave much to be desired. :hugs: for you and baby.
ER- I'm just counting down the weeks now. lol

Newfie our care is free too - I meant the gov cutbacks so the health care cuts services :-(

How are things Newfie???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"